Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you're still in high school

i pretty much spent the most i can of my teen years at 15 when i had a social circle. now im 17 at a college 2 times a week with only one class who all treat me like dirt and its hard to make friends outside the class so i guess ill have to wait till uni or its over.

its hard to make friends outside the class so i guess ill have to wait till uni or its over.

I don't want to demotivate you but if you're already ostracized, the exact same shit goes on in uni.

I don't want to demotivate you but if you're already ostracized, the exact same shit goes on in uni.

i know but at uni i might be able to find a niche social circle of outcasts like i did in secondary. RN theres only like 20 in my class and my reputation is already fucked there. i hear classes are much bigger at uni.

i know but at uni i might be able to find a niche social circle of outcasts like i did in secondary. RN theres only like 20 in my class and my reputation is already fucked there. i hear classes are much bigger at uni.
I hope you will. It has been 5 years I unicel, still didn't find the niche you're talking about.

I hope you will. It has been 5 years I unicel, still didn't find the niche you're talking about.

damn 5 years... must be hell for you. i found it by making one outcast friend who introduced me to his group chat with other outcasts. ill have to try the same strategy when i get to uni.

damn 5 years... must be hell for you. i found it by making one outcast friend who introduced me to his group chat with other outcasts. ill have to try the same strategy when i get to uni.
Well, "I do my time" :feelsbaton::feelstrash:. You get used to it. You get used to everything.

cope, my hs graduation is the 25th, no friends, no female friends, no ioi's or anything, im a 5'2 dicklet, its ogre bro
lol, wtf, you're in highschool? Damn, so many teencels on here.

I would say the same. Although i'm still technically in high school myself, but it doesn't matter, i'm here because i haven't just finished all classes.
You just need spend best years of your life not screening incels.is sitting in front of computer, but rather have some fun with friends, sports, some sort of activity. And there come femoids. Maybe you will escape inceldom without even entering it, who knows. (Since true inceldom starts only if you're at least 20, but hadn't got any sex/relationships at moment)

you guys are wasting your lives here. Go enjoy whatever is left of your youth. You will NEVER have this opportunity again. These are the best years of life, all the freedom of being an adult with none of the responsibilities/expectations. Not even talking about foids, just go have fun with ur friends
I got a week left of said youth, only went out with my friends a couple times throughout my four years of innocence, because they don't like going out. On the contrary, I love going out and exploring the outside.