Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're not willing to lick someone's asshole, you don't really love that person

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
applies to all humans imo. whether foid to men or men to foid. if a person is not willing to lick the other person's asshole and feel "yucky" about it, then its a lack of attraction and such love would be fake.

would you really be unwilling to lick say a giga stacy's butthole? i guess not. and a foid would not refuse to do it on a guy shes really attracted to either.

i think that can almost be a test. a test of "true love", of some sort.

I would lick my oneitis' butthole without thinking, I'd even enjoy it

i don’t think I’m capable of love

i want to lick a foid's armpit

I would lick my oneitis' butthole without thinking, I'd even enjoy it
Dude, stop these kind of humiliation-fetish-posts already, it’s getting kinda sad reading your posts

I wouldn't lick anyone's butthole even if my life depended on it.

Dude, stop these kind of humiliation-fetish-posts already, it’s getting kinda sad reading your posts
high T is making me succumb to my primal instinct, Im just really horny im sure I wont be like this once I tone down the roid dosage

I wanna lick a Stacy’s ass and put my nose inside so I can sniff it for at least 10 mins

applies to all humans imo. whether foid to men or men to foid. if a person is not willing to lick the other person's asshole and feel "yucky" about it, then its a lack of attraction and such love would be fake.

would you really be unwilling to lick say a giga stacy's butthole? i guess not. and a foid would not refuse to do it on a guy shes really attracted to either.

Extremely CUCKED THREAD AHAHAHA:horror:

Only a submissive little cuck would lick a :foidSoy:s ass just because he “loves” her:horror::bluepill:

Based on this thread I guess @SocialzERo really loves @FamilyGuy1999

Based on this thread I guess @SocialzERo really loves @FamilyGuy1999
<- you

I'd do it if my wife liked it

Tfw no foid will never ever want to lick mine :feelsbadman:

The state of this forum :feelsbadman:. Looks like the :bluepill: always prevails in the end

Let's apply this style of reasoning to a different scenario for the test of "true love":

if a person is not willing to eat the other person's poop, drink the urine, the sweat, the pus and the vomit secreted from their body, and feel "yucky" about it, then its a lack of attraction and such love would be fake.

would you really be unwilling to eat and drink a giga stacy's poop, urine, sweat, pus and vomit? i guess not. and a foid would not refuse to do it on a guy shes really attracted to either.

To place yourself at risk of injury or death by direct consumption of toxic biological matter in order to express your "true love" for another person? Evidently the :blackpill: isn't for you.

Unless OP is larp, here's my advice: Go back to OnlyFans and keep on buxxing those internet whores who you'll probably never get to meet in real life, talk less of fuck.

Last edited:
i don’t think love has anything to do with it, subjugating yourself to servicing a foids asshole is cuck level