Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're NOT CHAD u WILL BE GHOSTED on TINDER

• Thread starter Deleted member 2299
  • Start date
Deleted member 2299

Deleted member 2299

Self-banned
-
That's implying you get matches to begin with 
Don't bother w online dating just accept that it is in fact over

ye i gave up after months of trying, not just tinder, other sites too

Translation: I'm ugly as sin and I've given up, so I want other people to give up as well.

I think the dating sites that allow you to message without being matched are better.

Framecel222 said:
Translation: I'm ugly as sin and I've given up, so I want other people to give up as well.

You can believe whatever you want, I actually only posted this in response to all the Tinder experiments to save people frustration

playing tinder in the west is sui fuel......

Rahmawn said:

Any truecel using tinder in 2018 is mental and not handsomecel mental I mean TRULY FUCKING INSANE!

Rahmawn said:
You can believe whatever you want, I actually only posted this in response to all the Tinder experiments to save people frustration

in any case... whats the best possible out come for tinder? even if u are a chad?

find some slut to fuck or friendswith benefit while she sucks 30 dicks the next day? 

smh.......

jagged0 said:
Any truecel using tinder in 2018 is mental and not handsomecel mental I mean TRULY FUCKING INSANE!

Legit

Framecel222 said:

No, the OP is right.

I have an above average normie (6/10) friend, the boy has 120 matches (he accumulated this in 10 MONTHS) and the bitches dont even RESPOND him, even the hoes bellow his looksmatch.

PS - THIS in Brasil.

I believe in Canadá and USA the situation is worst.

KilluminoidBR said:
No, the OP is right.

I have an above average normie (6/10) friend, the boy has 120 matches (he accumulated this in 10 MONTHS) and the bitches dont even RESPOND him, even the hoes bellow his looksmatch.

its truly over

It's only over in the west boyos.

Latin America and SEA remains a goldmine.

Rahmawn said:

I user tinder for trolling though

Rahmawn said:

Oh my god for the first time in ages managed to get a nice looking girl snap chatting me... goes on for a couple of days then after one snap there’s a long long pause. Oh. Blocked on snapchat. I go to tinder and say I would accept it gracefully if you just said you weren’t interested, but it’s really upsetting for her just to disapear, thinking it might appeal to her sense of humanity.

But no. Unmatched. 

Hello darkness my old friend

ArtoriasWolf said:
Rahmawn said:
I user tinder for trolling though

Only time I ever got laid was when I was trolling on tinder. She rage fucked me, and then ghosted me.

Sociocelipath said:
Only time I ever got laid was when I was trolling on tinder. She rage fucked me, and then ghosted me.

She raged fucked you?

Framecel222 said:

Translation: "Don't encourage ME to give up, just because YOU don't get any matches. I DO cuz I'm a mentalcel fakecel!!"

Like getting ghosted on twitter but worse

Framecel222 said:

That sums up the geneticdysfunction fakecel nicely

FACEandLMS said:
Translation: "Don't encourage ME to give up, just because YOU don't get any matches. I DO cuz I'm a mentalcel fakecel!!"

The one time I used Tinder I only got 1 match per day that was above 5/10.

To be fair tinder is basically the highest concentration of degenerate cock caroselors you can find. Incels have better luck in person than online, online its 99% face irl its 95%.