Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if you're not asian in 2021, I'm sorry bro

Gigacoper completely unaware that the meme he thinks is a path to ascension calling others in denial who are trying to tell him it's all about genetics.

The best fiction writers couldn't make this shit up.

JFL @ being "black pilled" on incels.is.
But when did I say it wasn't about genetics? Keep coping, you'll remember me when you see your oneitis with chang.

Asians are the ones with the highest celibate rate (in the west and east), how can you deny JBB and say JBA is real? Are you even reading what you are writing?
Are they really? Show me the data. I see all the time these sensationalistic articles in western media about how asian people are not having sex, or some epidemic of suicides in east asia, people are not breeding in asia and so on, but when you look up the data, isn't that different from the west.

Like, wow ugly men are not having sex in asia, who'd have guessed? I don't believe JBB because it's dumb, it's nonsense. Women don't like and don't want niggers, when you will put that in your head? I don't see that in the streets neither in the sheets.

Also, I'm not saying JBA is real, at least not yet. What I am saying is that rice SMV is growing exponentially and people are failing to notice this trend because they're stucked in an outdated mindset.

Last edited:
But when did I say it wasn't about genetics? Keep coping, you'll remember me when you see your oneitis with chang.

Are they really? Show me the data. I see all the time these sensationalistic articles in western media about how asian people are not having sex, or some epidemic of suicides in east asia, people are not breeding in asia and so on, but when you look up the data, isn't that different from the west.

Like, wow ugly men are not having sex in asia, who'd have guessed? I don't believe JBB because it's dumb, it's nonsense. Women don't like and don't want niggers, when you will put that in your head? I don't that in the streets neither in the sheets.

Also, I'm not saying JBA is real, at least not yet. What I am saying is that rice SMV is growing exponentially and people are failing to notice this trend because they're stucked in an outdated mindset.

JBA doesn't exist, JBB does. Women who want emasculated men, are a small percentage, most of them want guys with big frames and big dicks, like blacks.

Yes, it is very different, celibacy rates and average virginity loss age in east asia are way higher than in west.

Women don't want blacks? You can go out right now, and go to the center of the city or a place with couples, its full of blacks dating, much more than whites. Women do want blacks, thats why they are sexualized and seeing as manly.

SMV of rices is low af, it will not rise, its not culture that makes the SMV of one race rises. Otherwise, rices would have more SMV than blacks nowadays.

Asians are flat faced, short, lack sexual dimorphism, have protuberant eyes and etc. They don't have good looking characteristics, neither masculine ones, There is no JBA, there will never be JBA

Last edited:
@Tenshi is right, many ricecels here are in denial, but i they are northeast asian they could slay in SEA, but they want white stacies

sadly chinese century will happen and rice smv will be rising, asian nationalists, supremancists like r/hapas, r/aznidentity will be glad. But it doesn't matter for me cause don't find asians attractive and i just wanna have white women

You remind me of this coping beta faggot right here, he is going all out attacking faceandLMS and coping with his kpop bullshit. His voice is beta ass fuck and pretty typical of most Asian dudes. Its just indicative of low T. The brutal reality is that foids in America, especially in the coastal states, view Asian men the same way that men view Black women. We don't even register or exist as sexual entities to them (were subhumans).

Some k-pop surgery maxed celeb fags can ascend but thats not reality for most korean men and it sure ass hell aint for the vast majority of Asian men. But whatever coping mechanism works for you works I guess. So as long as it keeps you going. But thats what this forum is about. To save ourselves from delusions and suffering.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6yw0pzk2jQ&t=1410s

Last edited:
You remind me of this coping beta faggot right here, he is going all out attacking faceandLMS and coping with his kpop bullshit. The brutal reality is that foids in America, especially in the coastal states, view Asian men the same way that men view Black women. We don't even register or exist as sexual entities to them (were subhumans).

Some k-pop surgery maxed celeb fags can ascend but thats not reality for most korean men and it sure ass hell aint for the vast majority of Asian men. But whatever coping mechanism works for you works I guess. So as long as it keeps you going. But thats what this forum is about. To save ourselves from delusions and suffering.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6yw0pzk2jQ&t=1410s

why you are obssesed with white american women ? just go to SEA, your Smv is high here, but you still pretend your victim complex to be true

btw many look how many bluepiller fags are here, 3 times more than users

why you are obssesed with white american women ? just go to SEA, your Smv is high here, but you still pretend your victim complex to be true

btw many look how many bluepiller fags are here, 3 times more than users
I don't want white women at all. I hate them a lot even moreso than noodlewhores.

No I don't wanna go to SEA. Thats not my culture. I'm an Asian American and I can only truly relate best with other Asian Americans and if I could date, it would be with an American noodlewhore.

The problem here is that low-tier noodlewhores that are my looksmatch are with average looking white dudes everywhere I look.

I don't want white women at all. I hate them a lot even moreso than noodlewhores.

No I don't wanna go to SEA. Thats not my culture. I'm an Asian American and I can only truly relate best with other Asian Americans and if I could date, it would be with an American noodlewhore.

The problem here is that low-tier noodlewhores that are my looksmatch are with average looking white dudes everywhere I look.
...and you are obssesed with what white anglo women think of you, i don't find asian women attractive and don't care what they think about slav males

But when did I say it wasn't about genetics?
Explicitly? You didn't. You did, however, try to implicitly say that average (subhuman, let's be honest) Asian dudes can do a form of red pill maxxing, because this one chang is killin' it in this video by just existing.
"but bro, asians have it the worst, it never began for asians :soy: "

The 20 million views, 700k likes and 20,000 comments simping for this guy tell me another story.
Those are your words, brocel.

Now please tell us what's that other story those numbers are telling you?

Keep coping, you'll remember me when you see your oneitis with chang.
Yes, CHANG. The operative word here. Chang will bang, regardless of any retarded kpopmaxxing. He's got the genetics to back up any stupid thing he does and holes will not give a single shit, because he's good looking. "Chad can do no wrong" extends to chang as well. It's all about genetics. That's the whole Goddamn point.

...and you are obssesed with what white anglo women think of you, i don't find asian women attractive and don't care what they think about slav males
The vast majority of foids of ALL races have a no-Asian dating policy in the west. There absolutely is no denying it. It is the brutal objective reality as far as what is happening. Even 45 - 80% of noodlewhores.

Asian Chad stands out more because there are less of them and the average Asian guy is easier to mog.

You remind me of this coping beta faggot right here, he is going all out attacking faceandLMS and coping with his kpop bullshit. His voice is beta ass fuck and pretty typical of most Asian dudes. Its just indicative of low T. The brutal reality is that foids in America, especially in the coastal states, view Asian men the same way that men view Black women. We don't even register or exist as sexual entities to them (were subhumans).

This guy may be coping, but he has a point. Things are not as bad for asians as people claim here, otherwise what I'm SHOWING here wouldn't be possible.

Also FACE is an old"cel" stuck in a world that is no longer the same. He isn't dating the same demographic as us and he keeps with this stupid online dating obsession that does not portrays real life, at least not totally. He also lives in the west and yeah sure, back in the day asian men may have been at the bottom of the market, but that's not true anymore. That's not what we are seeing.

What I'm saying is that now there is a niche, a global one, where asian men are desired, and SOME men may get some advantages out of it. I don't need to cope with that, I'm not asian. You are doing so, I'm not saying it's not over for you so stop taking it personally as if you were some asian entity who represents the whole group.

JBA doesn't exist, JBB does. Women who want emasculated men, are a small percentage, most of them want guys with big frames and big dicks, like blacks.

Yes, it is very different, celibacy rates and average virginity loss age in east asia are way higher than in west.

Women don't want blacks? You can go out right now, and go to the center of the city or a place with couples, its full of blacks dating, much more than whites. Women do want blacks, thats why they are sexualized and seeing as manly.

SMV of rices is low af, it will not rise, its not culture that makes the SMV of one race rises. Otherwise, rices would have more SMV than blacks nowadays.

Asians are flat faced, short, lack sexual dimorphism, have protuberant eyes and etc. They don't have good looking characteristics, neither masculine ones, There is no JBA, there will never be JBA
First of all, I was talking about data on rices being more celibate than westerners, since you said both in the west and in the east, but I'll get there. Second, this data is inconclusive. What I want to address goes for both graphs is that they simply don't especify much for what we want to know. Sure, you can have had sex in the past year, but what if you did pay for it? Many users have have had multiple sex partners, what does that tell us? What if black men are more likely to engage in prostitution, and what if asians are more likely to NOT engage in casual sex, and very important, what kind of girls are these men fucking? Sheniqua from the hood who is ugly af and can't land a white guy even if she wanted?

You just can't throw data like this and make assumptions, that's just stupid broscience this community unfortunately is full of. And no, I don't believe celibacy rates are that different in the west and in asia, I'd like to see that. As for virginity loss, what do you mean? What does that tell us about inceldom? Are you implying that just because a group of people tend to lose their virginity later in late that necessarily mean they're more prone to experience more inceldom? Because that doesn't make sense to me at all to me. Like, how does that correlate?

And no, women don't want blacks. Most of them at least, they don't daydream about fucking black guys. they're not flying en mass to Africa to marry their Nigerian prince. There's no evidence of that either, nothing. Some of then MAY want Tyrone and that's it (and then again, it's a niche), it's not even nearly comparable to the whole K-pop thing we're seeing right now.

As for culture, that's your opinion. I think your vision of the world is narrow, the simply fact that we have/had different ideas of beauty throughout the world and time show me otherwise. Not saying 'beauty is relative' which is bs, but definitely is not some black and white thing as your developing toddler brain may imagine.

As for sexual dimorphism, again this bullshit. Have you seen those guys? Where is their sexual dimorphism in those k-pop guys foids are simping for? Why there are so many bisexual women nowadays? And more important, if masculinity and sexual dimorphism is so important, why hairy, balding, neanderthal looking gymrats are not drowning on pussy, instead women are out there simping and daydreaming about some twink chang?

I won't even say anything about the rest. It's such a dumb generalization, I literally posted an attractive rice in the OP. And again, not claiming JBA, just saying rice SMV is not low as people say, in fact it is increasing.

And FFS you never thought why you're the only fucker in this site who believes in this JBB nonsense? Yeah, that's because it does not exist, it's a product of your teenager autistic mind. Come back a few years when you're an adult and tell me if you still believe in this stupidity.
Explicitly? You didn't. You did, however, try to implicitly say that average (subhuman, let's be honest) Asian dudes can do a form of red pill maxxing, because this one chang is killin' it in this video by just existing.

Those are your words, brocel.

Now please tell us what's that other story those numbers are telling you?

Yes, CHANG. The operative word here. Chang will bang, regardless of any retarded kpopmaxxing. He's got the genetics to back up any stupid thing he does and holes will not give a single shit, because he's good looking. "Chad can do no wrong" extends to chang as well. It's all about genetics. That's the whole Goddamn point.
The video per se is a mere example of this phenomenon I've been talking about in other threads. The numbers are telling me that asian culture is more and more mainstream and now there is a new niche of women who are only into asian men.

And no, nothing about redpill, I am saying that there's a new cultural trend in the world that beneficts asian males, and the ones who make the cut will be able to take advantage of it.

And yeah, we can talk about Chang all day but in the end of the day there's not enough chang and guess what? To these women, if they can have chang an average asian guy who looks somewhat similar to their idols is good enough, and I've seen way too many average looking asian getting girls to believe this is just a chang thing.

Last edited:
First of all, I was talking about data on rices being more celibate than westerners, since you said both in the west and in the east, but I'll get there. Second, this data is inconclusive. What I want to address goes for both graphs is that they simply don't especify much for what we want to know. Sure, you can have had sex in the past year, but what if you did pay for it? Many users have have had multiple sex partners, what does that tell us? What if black men are more likely to engage in prostitution, and what if asians are more likely to NOT engage in casual sex, and very important, what kind of girls are these men fucking? Sheniqua from the hood who is ugly af and can't land a white guy even if she wanted?

You just can't throw data like this and make assumptions, that's just stupid broscience this community unfortunately is full of. And no, I don't believe celibacy rates are that different in the west and in asia, I'd like to see that. As for virginity loss, what do you mean? What does that tell us about inceldom? Are you implying that just because a group of people tend to lose their virginity later in late that necessarily mean they're more prone to experience more inceldom? Because that doesn't make sense to me at all to me. Like, how does that correlate?

And no, women don't want blacks. Most of them at least, they don't daydream about fucking black guys. they're not flying en mass to Africa to marry their Nigerian prince. There's no evidence of that either, nothing. Some of then MAY want Tyrone and that's it (and then again, it's a niche), it's not even nearly comparable to the whole K-pop thing we're seeing right now.

As for culture, that's your opinion. I think your vision of the world is narrow, the simply fact that we have/had different ideas of beauty throughout the world and time show me otherwise. Not saying 'beauty is relative' which is bs, but definitely is not some black and white thing as your developing toddler brain may imagine.

As for sexual dimorphism, again this bullshit. Have you seen those guys? Where is their sexual dimorphism in those k-pop guys foids are simping for? Why there are so many bisexual women nowadays? And more important, if masculinity and sexual dimorphism is so important, why hairy, balding, neanderthal looking gymrats are not drowning on pussy, instead women are out there simping and daydreaming about some twink chang?

I won't even say anything about the rest. It's such a dumb generalization, I literally posted an attractive rice in the OP. And again, not claiming JBA, just saying rice SMV is not low as people say, in fact it is increasing.

And FFS you never thought why you're the only fucker in this site who believes in this JBB nonsense? Yeah, that's because it does not exist, it's a product of your teenager autistic mind. Come back a few years when you're an adult and tell me if you still believe in this stupidity.

USA celibacy rate: https://www.good.is/Health/chart-lost-virginity

Yes, celibacy rates are far lower in western than east asia.

Well, its not because of prostitution that whites and blacks fuck more than asians, its because they are less rejected, just see the statistcs and how foids despise asian men, you are being very delusional at believing that asian men have, or will have a high SMV.

My assumptions are not just proved by this data, but ok. And even if it was proved only by this data, it would be far more trusty than if it was proved by random cherry-picked videos from youtube, that doesn't ilustrate the reality, just individual cases of GL asians.

Yes, they are flying to fuck with blacks: https://businessafricaonline.com/female/

Well, if foids didn't want blacks, blacks would have a far higher celibacy rate, and would lose their virginities later than everyone, but the opposite is what actually happens.

Yes, I'm implying that the early is the average virginity rate, the less incels this place has. The average virginity loss matters a lot, india is full of incels, they are the most sexless country, and the one with higher average age for virginity loss.

No, they actually want average blacks, blacks are sexualized af, most of them just fuck with blacks, because of their dicks.

By culture, I mean what a race produces, rices producing content that trend in western, is not going to rise their SMV, this never happened and never will. When we talk about BBC stereotype, its a product of what actually happens, BBC stereotype didn't cause the high SMV on blacks, the high SMV on blacks caused BBC stereotype.

No, it isn't bullshit, these guys are only wanted by a little niche of foids, most of foids don't want non dysmorphic guys, otherwise I would be slaying, because I'm soyfaced and I lack dimorphism.

Foids were always bissexual, but they want feminine foids and masculine men, not masculine women and feminine men. And most foids actually fall into levels 1-3 of bissexual scale, meaning that they are more on the heterossexual side, so they will want masculine men.

Yes, rice SMV is as low as people here imply.

No, I'm not the only one who believes JBB: https://incel.wiki/w/JBB_theory

The world is full of coalburners, denying JBB is retarded.

Asians are being cucked, not the opposite

Last edited:
Cambodian me is better than Koreans

this especially works in SEA. @BigMorons lives in Indonesia and knows a 5'6 Korean who gets attention purely due to korean name.

they have to put in the work and go to the kpop concerts or SEA/phillipenes where kpop is even more popular than the west by massive margin
Yeah bro, every zoomer here thirsty Korean people. I know legit 3/10 Korean guy slaying here.

Asiancels just need to find a k-pop stan. then they can asscend

USA celibacy rate: https://www.good.is/Health/chart-lost-virginity

Yes, celibacy rates are far lower in western than east asia.

Well, its not because of prostitution that whites and blacks fuck more than asians, its because they are less rejected, just see the statistcs and how foids despise asian men, you are being very delusional at believing that asian men have, or will have a high SMV.

My assumptions are not just proved by this data, but ok. And even if it was proved only by this data, it would be far more trusty than if it was proved by random cherry-picked videos from youtube, that doesn't ilustrate the reality, just individual cases of GL asians.

Again, virginity =/= celibacy, one can be celibate and not virgin. In fact if that was the case you'd be contradicting your own argument since the article points out that by the age of 22, 90% of the respondents have had lost their virginity.

As for the second statement, you're saying that but you have no proof that this is the case, and if you did it still wouldn't be enough evidence for the reasons I've mentioned earlier. That's merely your opinion, and that's totally fine.

I'm not cherry picking, I'm not claiming this video as some proof on anything, I simply made a thread showing it. As the discussion progressed I gave my opinion on the subject and said why I believe so. Why is your opinion, based on implying correlations in causations that for the reasons I mentioned above doesn't seem like a logical way to prove anything is in any way more trusty than my empirical observation?

That's not evidence, that's just throwing articles. Take the japan thing, when I really dig and see the reality you don't see on these stupid sensationalistic articles:

Among the slew of articles covering Japan’s supposed virginity crisis, some seemed to forget that the National Fertility Survey numbers were strictly for never-married individuals only, instead reporting that over 40 percent of all Japanese young adults were virgins (including reports by BBC and CNN). Moreover, no interest was shown for considering the virginity rates by age group.

So yeah, they just take some article and throw a title on it. No age breakdown, no specification. But let me jump into this JBB nonsense:

Cool graph bro, but can we see what percentage of this demographic (which is already a small percentage of the sex tourism anyways) this group represent? I'd like to know, but I didn't find a single statistic in this damn article you picked that image telling us how big is this phenomenon (which most people never heard of).

But when you dig in that's an interesting thing you find:

A survey from 2009 conducted by Wanjohi Kibicho in Malindi Kenya from the book Sex Tourism in Africa: Kenya's Booming Industry, found that out of the sex tourists surveyed, 61% were between the ages of 46-50, 31-35 (3%) being the youngest age bracket. Of the background of these women surveyed 22% were from Germany, 19% from Italy, and 15% from the Netherlands. In addition 71% of those surveyed were revisiting the destination. In gauging the reasoning for sex touring, Kibicho summarizes that women who feel rejected by men in the developed countries for being "overweight and older" find that in Kenya this is suddenly reversed. There they are "romanced", appreciated and "loved" by men.
So yeah, here you go. Tyrones are winning bro, they are slaying 50 yo white roasties no white want :feelskek:

Even the article you send (which is basically some business magazine with no data or whatsoever) say this:
According to Tatenda: “In 2007, Reuters ran a story on the Kenyan sex tourism phenomenon detailing the story of one Bethan (then aged 56) and her best friend Allie (then aged 64) who were on their first holiday to Kenya. They said the country was “just full of big young boys who like us older girls.” Jake Grieves-Cook, then chairman of the Kenya Tourist Board answering a question about the perception of sex-tourism said: “It’s not evil but it’s certainly something we frown upon.”

Here's your JBB, fucking old (and probably obese) white hags. Meanwhile now only the majority of tourism in korea are now foids, they are also usually young. They don't go to "fuck men" like the typical hag who would engage in sex tourism, they go to "study" (but if chang comes along...)

By culture, I mean what a race produces, rices producing content that trend in western, is not going to rise their SMV, this never happened and never will. When we talk about BBC stereotype, its a product of what actually happens, BBC stereotype didn't cause the high SMV on blacks, the high SMV on blacks caused BBC stereotype.

No, it isn't bullshit, these guys are only wanted by a little niche of foids, most of foids don't want non dysmorphic guys, otherwise I would be slaying, because I'm soyfaced and I lack dimorphism.

Foids were always bissexual, but they want feminine foids and masculine men, not masculine women and feminine men. And most foids actually fall into levels 1-3 of bissexual scale, meaning that they are more on the heterossexual side, so they will want masculine men.

Yes, rice SMV is as low as people here imply.

No, I'm not the only one who believes JBB: https://incel.wiki/w/JBB_theory

The world is full of coalburners, denying JBB is retarded.

That's your opinion, but that's not what we're seeing. I didn't see women flying to korea to meet korean men or dating asian men back in the day, this is a new trend that pretty much came along with the rise of k-pop and asian media becoming mainstream (i.e anime etc).

This video I post? Tell me more about a video fully in korean has 20 million views and comments from women all over the world if k-pop is not a thing? Tell me why I see women listening to k-pop on a daily? What about radios playing kpop songs no one understand a damn word, people I know talking about some twink asian dude no one would know about if this wasn't something popular enough for this to happen? We can't state anything but I think it's safe to say yeah, Kpop is a thing.

Now look up some random video in swahilli and tell me how many women are there simping for niggers. It's such of an stupid thing even I feel dumb having to reply this, ffs have some common sense.

Wow, cool. Now tell me how much interracial marriages represent out of the total marriages in the US. Do a quick math and get the proportions, you'll see that most asians, in the end, just marry within their race. Of course, new trends won't show up in this kind of data obviously, and it goes both ways, but surprisingly when you look up you find that asian interracial marriage is in fact declining:

Again, virginity =/= celibacy, one can be celibate and not virgin. In fact if that was the case you'd be contradicting your own argument since the article points out that by the age of 22, 90% of the respondents have had lost their virginity.

As for the second statement, you're saying that but you have no proof that this is the case, and if you did it still wouldn't be enough evidence for the reasons I've mentioned earlier. That's merely your opinion, and that's totally fine.

I'm not cherry picking, I'm not claiming this video as some proof on anything, I simply made a thread showing it. As the discussion progressed I gave my opinion on the subject and said why I believe so. Why is your opinion, based on implying correlations in causations that for the reasons I mentioned above doesn't seem like a logical way to prove anything is in any way more trusty than my empirical observation?

That's not evidence, that's just throwing articles. Take the japan thing, when I really dig and see the reality you don't see on these stupid sensationalistic articles:

So yeah, they just take some article and throw a title on it. No age breakdown, no specification. But let me jump into this JBB nonsense:

Cool graph bro, but can we see what percentage of this demographic (which is already a small percentage of the sex tourism anyways) this group represent? I'd like to know, but I didn't find a single statistic in this damn article you picked that image telling us how big is this phenomenon (which most people never heard of).

But when you dig in that's an interesting thing you find:

So yeah, here you go. Tyrones are winning bro, they are slaying 50 yo white roasties no white want :feelskek:

Even the article you send (which is basically some business magazine with no data or whatsoever) say this:

Here's your JBB, fucking old (and probably obese) white hags. Meanwhile now only the majority of tourism in korea are now foids, they are also usually young. They don't go to "fuck men" like the typical hag who would engage in sex tourism, they go to "study" (but if chang comes along...)

That's your opinion, but that's not what we're seeing. I didn't see women flying to korea to meet korean men or dating asian men back in the day, this is a new trend that pretty much came along with the rise of k-pop and asian media becoming mainstream (i.e anime etc).

This video I post? Tell me more about a video fully in korean has 20 million views and comments from women all over the world if k-pop is not a thing? Tell me why I see women listening to k-pop on a daily? What about radios playing kpop songs no one understand a damn word, people I know talking about some twink asian dude no one would know about if this wasn't something popular enough for this to happen? We can't state anything but I think it's safe to say yeah, Kpop is a thing.

Now look up some random video in swahilli and tell me how many women are there simping for niggers. It's such of an stupid thing even I feel dumb having to reply this, ffs have some common sense.

Wow, cool. Now tell me how much interracial marriages represent out of the total marriages in the US. Do a quick math and get the proportions, you'll see that most asians, in the end, just marry within their race. Of course, new trends won't show up in this kind of data obviously, and it goes both ways, but surprisingly when you look up you find that asian interracial marriage is in fact declining:

Virginity implies that someone is celibate or not, if you are a virgin, you are a celibate.

Even your article shows that the rates are far higher than western, what point are try to defend?

Well, its not this thread, you made more than one thread saying that asians don't have low SMV, but they do. Yes, you are cherry-picking, showing less than 10 asians with white girls, doesn't mean asians don't have a low SMV, I can do literally the same thing with curries, arabs, aboriginals and etc, and claim that they don't have a so much low SMV as people here claim.

This is for sexual tourism, this doesn't mean blacks in western are only fucking old foids, they are fucking prime young pussy, while asians root alone with their high celibacy rate.

Sexual tourism on korea? Are you serious? This shit doesn't exist, stop creating delusional shit, just to prove your point.

What are you trying to prove with this data? That females are traveling to south korea, just to get sex with locals? Travelling data is not sexual tourism data, show me real data about sexual tourism in south korea, then you can prove your point.

The data shows that asians are getting cucked by whites, not the whites are getting cucked by asians, simple as that. 75% of white-asian interracial marriages, are white male and asian female, asian male and asian female are a strict minority, because SMV have a fucking low SMV.

Stop with ''that's your opinion'' shit, there is the truth and the lie, the truth is that asians have a very low SMV, their celibacy (no sex in past year) indicates this. The celibacy among US men is 20%, among japaneses is more than 40%, and you are still gonna claim the numbers are simillar? Seriously?

20 million views doesn't imply 20 million foids are interested in koreans, it implies that its so rare for a ricecel to ascend, that people get shocked, and then it gets 20 million views.

SMV hierarchy is simple: Black>White (Nordic>Slav>Med>Alpinid)>Mulatto>Arab>Mestizo>Amerindian>Asian>Indian>Aboriginal.

Women simp for everyithing that is good looking, asian or not

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWD9n1cyeQU

Last edited:
I knew a 5'5 Korean guy on discord, he grew his hair out , learned Korean and went to kpop concerts/meetups and ascended. had a 5/10 face too. many Asian "incels" here mog him hard but aren't willing to kpop max and will remain incel as a result
Asians do have very nice hair tbh, I feel like a lot of them could improve their smv by growing it out

Not saying they're slayers or anything, just making an observation

I thought OP was joking at first but these cope threads are getting more and more serious

using K-Pop guys as an example is especially retarded because, on top of being literal models/celebrities, K-Pop stars are notorious for having a shit ton of plastic surgery. literally anyone of any race could be attractive if they had good facial aesthetics and surgery maxxed, it has nothing to do with being asian

how the fuck is a normal looking Korean guy like this supposed to “K-pop maxx”? what does that even mean? jfl
View attachment 436211
I already destroyed these Retards in 2 different threads

All you need to upload is this

Images 38
Images 35
Images 34

Nobody is learning korean for these subhumans

I agree with what you are saying about Asian smv rising because of kpop but please stop living vicariously through changs and implying worthiness of someone just because they happened to have good looks and can attract women, particularly when you yourself aren't Asian. It's embarrassing.

I agree with what you are saying about Asian smv rising because of kpop but please stop living vicariously through changs and implying worthiness of someone just because they happened to have good looks and can attract women, particularly when you yourself aren't Asian. It's embarrassing.
3 threads in a row where he gets handled up by different users every time.

This is indeed embarrassing.

Just be handsome theory

What if I'm Vietnamese? I'm dark, long-haired, short, I look nothing like that.

The views are purchased. The guys wear makeups. They shave their legs.

Just be attractive. If you aren't in 2021, then it's over, bro.

Virginity implies that someone is celibate or not, if you are a virgin, you are a celibate.
But not the other way around which is the point you're trying to make. The age someone loses its virginity means nothing in terms of inceldom (not merely celibacy, involuntary celibacy). In more traditional cultures people tend to lose their virginity later in life (usually after marriage), however that does not imply inceldom is as a huge problem as in the west, take for instance muslim countries.

Even your article shows that the rates are far higher than western, what point are try to defend?
Does it? Or didn't you even read the damn thing? What the article is saying is that this is a misleading information. While younger people, usually teens are usually more likely to be virgins (which imo is nothing wrong, but rather a natural thing), the percentage for young adults is not much different from anywhere else:

Not unexpectedly, when we studied the total population of young adults, the virginity rate was much lower than a cursory look at the numbers for those never-married might suggest: around one in four young adults were virgins in 2015. Over the past decade, half of the population had lost their virginity by their early 20s, with one in 10 individuals retaining their virginity into their 30s

So what we are seeing a tendency here, japanese people tend to lose their virginity later compared to americans, but as they get to a certain age they all seem to have lost it altogether, perhaps a cultural reason or a bunch of other variables as you cannot autistically assume everything is caused by looks theory, as you're trying to do. I found this article on the subject which show us a survey done on the subject in Japan, written by a Japanese man:

56.4% of Japanese unmarried men in their 20s are single, while 67% of Japanese men in their 30s are single. As for women, the numbers are 40.9% (20s) and 54.4% (30s).

Now, consider this: while 43% of the men in their 20s are single, the number of singles goes down to 26.3% of the men in their 30s. I think this is partly because marriage is generally more important than dating in Japan.

Now lets take a look on the US, for instance:

Wow, so it seems that despite americans losing their virginity earlier, they don't seem to be that different from japanese people when it comes to relationships:

Well, its not this thread, you made more than one thread saying that asians don't have low SMV, but they do. Yes, you are cherry-picking, showing less than 10 asians with white girls, doesn't mean asians don't have a low SMV, I can do literally the same thing with curries, arabs, aboriginals and etc, and claim that they don't have a so much low SMV as people here claim.
No they don't and neither you or I have enough evidence to say such, you're just sperging out some bs you saw in some FaceandLMS video like it's the ultimate truth without even reading the damn things. I'm merely giving my opinion, I don't believe rices have low SMV. The only thing we can for sure state given the evidence we have is that: rice men with low SMV, guess what? they have low SMV. You can't make any further implications regarding the asians as a whole, which would be just a fallacy (low smv man is incel, and he's rice, hence rices must have low SMV :feelstastyman:)

In fact I'm showing evidence against that view: asians don't seem to be doing that bad, at least not much different from others.

And no, you can't do the same with other ethnicities, because you don't have a similar phenomenon with any other race atm. THAT, would be nickpicking, I'm rather showing a plausible idea and giving some examples you may or may not take seriously but that's not the source of my argument.

What you call stupidity is actually source of multiple academic studies, it's called hallyu and guess what? When I was your age no one knew nothing about kpop, or asia, or even cared about it. In 10 years I saw things go from zero exposure to having family members and acquaintances into asian culture. It's called hallyu. Even you told me girls in your class like kpop, that wasn't a thing back in the day.

This is for sexual tourism, this doesn't mean blacks in western are only fucking old foids, they are fucking prime young pussy, while asians root alone with their high celibacy rate.
Oh they do? Show me the evidence then.

Sexual tourism on korea? Are you serious? This shit doesn't exist, stop creating delusional shit, just to prove your point.
Who said sex tourism? You're the one bringing this up telling me JBB is real because old white fat hags are going to Africa to fuck tyrones (who have no standards). I said tourism in Korea increased significantly and as you can see in the site I sent you, it's mostly women.

Only dumb fucks believe women do the same thing as men do in SEA and go to other countries to fuck men when they can do the same in their country with their infinite SMV. These women are going to korea because they're into Korean culture and language, and the reason for that is clear: being in korea and knowing korean is necessary to have a korean guy. Stop thinking with this horny teen mindset as if women are like men crazy to get some dick, they don't. They can stay years with no sex and they'll do just fine, unlike us.

The data shows that asians are getting cucked by whites, not the whites are getting cucked by asians, simple as that. 75% of white-asian interracial marriages, are white male and asian female, asian male and asian female are a strict minority, because SMV have a fucking low SMV.
FFS just use your braincells for a while: interracial marriages could be 100% WMAF and that would mean absolute jackshit if interracial marriage among asians was like 1% of all the marriages/relationship they engage. And it's proven that asians are more likely to marry within their race, unlike the common belief:

In fact, interracial marriage among asians is decreasing:

PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-11.png

Stop with ''that's your opinion'' shit, there is the truth and the lie, the truth is that asians have a very low SMV, their celibacy (no sex in past year) indicates this. The celibacy among US men is 20%, among japaneses is more than 40%, and you are still gonna claim the numbers are simillar? Seriously?
Again, mistaking virginity rates for overall celibacy (as if we aren't being specificy here on involuntary celibacy anyways), I already told you why this is stupid in this post, learn to fucking interpret data before throwing them at people (who are not NPCs at least, ffs).

Nobody is learning korean for these subhumans
Keep coping, couldn't even pick up real subhumans guys. Those foids I'm talking about would still fuck those guys rather than your pajeet ass.

And yeah, they're not, they're doing for chang, but when there's no chang, any kpopmaxxed with doable looks do the job and that's what we're seeing.

And because I'm not rice I am incapable of such? If anything I'd be the one coping and trying to run from this, I'm in disadvantage in this scenario. Read the thread, I said if your truecel you're mostly likely not going to save you, but there's hope for some, stop trying to play rigged games and go for things that you actually have a chance.

No, you won't fuck white stacy who dated quarterbacks, but you may date becky who are into B.T.S. Kpop is for rices what JBW is for whites.

What if I'm Vietnamese? I'm dark, long-haired, short, I look nothing like that.
Depends on your face, but usually these chicks prefer light skin. From what I noticed, these women tend to be more generous for ricemen in the height department as well.

The views are purchased. The guys wear makeups. They shave their legs.
It's pretty gay, but that's the blackpill, many women want those twinkish guys nowadays. To me this is more brutal than any JBW case.

What race are you OP?
I am latino.

Last edited:
OP says he is not the fag in this video but he most like IS the faggot in this video (or else he wouldnt go to such extreme wall posting lengths to defend his delusions). OP is arguing in this thread just like the way the faggot in this video is arguing using the same mental gymnastics without any data or facts.

Fact is we Asian men are the lowest of the low. There is absolutely no getting around that. I don't see Curries foids, sand foids, sheboons, latinas, or white foids dating out ENMASSE. And the vast majority of non-Asian foids most definitely don't want us. EVEN NOODLEWHORES don't want us.

Please stfu OP and please FFS just stop, the sexual discrimination that we Asian men face in the west (most especially the Anglosphere) is very very real and brutal. Even we Asian men get cucked in westernized Asian cities like Singapore, HK, Shanghai, etc...:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6yw0pzk2jQ&t=1415s

Last edited:

View attachment 436584View attachment 436585View attachment 436586

Nobody is learning korean for these subhuma
OP says he is not the fag in this video but he most like IS the faggot in this video (or else he wouldnt go to such extreme wall posting lengths to defend his delusions). OP is arguing in this thread just like the way the faggot in this video is arguing using the same mental gymnastics without any data or facts.

Fact is we Asian men are the lowest of the low. There is absolutely no getting around that. I don't see Curries foids, sand foids, sheboons, latinas, or white foids dating out ENMASSE. And the vast majority of non-Asian foids most definitely don't want us. EVEN NOODLEWHORES don't want us.

Please stfu OP and please FFS just stop, the sexual discrimination that we Asian men face in the west (most especially the Anglosphere) is very very real and brutal. Even we Asian men get cucked in westernized Asian cities like Singapore, HK, Shanghai, etc...:

cope Asian men are above curry/abo men. and every day their SMV rises as Kpop grows and grows. it's only a matter of time before Kpop is more popular than American nigger rap

*crackle*
Sir, I am detecting extremely high concentrations of Copium-148 in this vicinity.

Imagine telling ricecels they're about to have it good. Seems kinda mean tbh

But not the other way around which is the point you're trying to make. The age someone loses its virginity means nothing in terms of inceldom (not merely celibacy, involuntary celibacy). In more traditional cultures people tend to lose their virginity later in life (usually after marriage), however that does not imply inceldom is as a huge problem as in the west, take for instance muslim countries.

Does it? Or didn't you even read the damn thing? What the article is saying is that this is a misleading information. While younger people, usually teens are usually more likely to be virgins (which imo is nothing wrong, but rather a natural thing), the percentage for young adults is not much different from anywhere else:

So what we are seeing a tendency here, japanese people tend to lose their virginity later compared to americans, but as they get to a certain age they all seem to have lost it altogether, perhaps a cultural reason or a bunch of other variables as you cannot autistically assume everything is caused by looks theory, as you're trying to do. I found this article on the subject which show us a survey done on the subject in Japan, written by a Japanese man:

Wow, so it seems that despite americans losing their virginity earlier, they don't seem to be that different from japanese people when it comes to relationships:

View attachment 436918

No they don't and neither you or I have enough evidence to say such, you're just sperging out some bs you saw in some FaceandLMS video like it's the ultimate truth without even reading the damn things. I'm merely giving my opinion, I don't believe rices have low SMV. The only thing we can for sure state given the evidence we have is that: rice men with low SMV, guess what? they have low SMV. You can't make any further implications regarding the asians as a whole, which would be just a fallacy (low smv man is incel, and he's rice, hence rices must have low SMV :feelstastyman:)

In fact I'm showing evidence against that view: asians don't seem to be doing that bad, at least not much different from others.

And no, you can't do the same with other ethnicities, because you don't have a similar phenomenon with any other race atm. THAT, would be nickpicking, I'm rather showing a plausible idea and giving some examples you may or may not take seriously but that's not the source of my argument.

What you call stupidity is actually source of multiple academic studies, it's called hallyu and guess what? When I was your age no one knew nothing about kpop, or asia, or even cared about it. In 10 years I saw things go from zero exposure to having family members and acquaintances into asian culture. It's called hallyu. Even you told me girls in your class like kpop, that wasn't a thing back in the day.

Who said sex tourism? You're the one bringing this up telling me JBB is real because old white fat hags are going to Africa to fuck tyrones (who have no standards). I said tourism in Korea increased significantly and as you can see in the site I sent you, it's mostly women.

Only dumb fucks believe women do the same thing as men do in SEA and go to other countries to fuck men when they can do the same in their country with their infinite SMV. These women are going to korea because they're into Korean culture and language, and the reason for that is clear: being in korea and knowing korean is necessary to have a korean guy. Stop thinking with this horny teen mindset as if women are like men crazy to get some dick, they don't. They can stay years with no sex and they'll do just fine, unlike us.

FFS just use your braincells for a while: interracial marriages could be 100% WMAF and that would mean absolute jackshit if interracial marriage among asians was like 1% of all the marriages/relationship they engage. And it's proven that asians are more likely to marry within their race, unlike the common belief:

Again, mistaking virginity rates for overall celibacy (as if we aren't being specificy here on involuntary celibacy anyways), I already told you why this is stupid in this post, learn to fucking interpret data before throwing them at people (who are not NPCs at least, ffs).

Keep coping, couldn't even pick up real subhumans guys. Those foids I'm talking about would still fuck those guys rather than your pajeet ass.

And yeah, they're not, they're doing for chang, but when there's no chang, any kpopmaxxed with doable looks do the job and that's what we're seeing.

And because I'm not rice I am incapable of such? If anything I'd be the one coping and trying to run from this, I'm in disadvantage in this scenario. Read the thread, I said if your truecel you're mostly likely not going to save you, but there's hope for some, stop trying to play rigged games and go for things that you actually have a chance.

No, you won't fuck white stacy who dated quarterbacks, but you may date becky who are into B.T.S. Kpop is for rices what JBW is for whites.

Depends on your face, but usually these chicks prefer light skin. From what I noticed, these women tend to be more generous for ricemen in the height department as well.

It's pretty gay, but that's the blackpill, many women want those twinkish guys nowadays. To me this is more brutal than any JBW case.

I am latino.
In liberal societies (such as japan and US), virginity among males implies involuntary celibacy, the group of individuals who don't want to lose their virginities due to other reasons, is very small. And social stigma to lose your virginity is also a thing that makes men want to lose their virginities even more.

Cherry-picked data, I'm talking about celibacy among non married US males and japanese males, japaneses males have 2 times higher celibacy rate, how tf can you still say that US is as bad as japan?

Among all asian foids marrying in US, 45% of them marry with whites, this is not an irrelevant percentage. ''Asian Americans of both genders who are U.S.-raised are much more likely to be married to Whites than their non-U.S.-raised counterparts. A 1998 Washington Post article states 36% of young Asian Pacific American men born in the United States married White women, and 45% of U.S.-born Asian Pacific American women took White husbands during the year of publication.'' Yes, its old, but is isn't decreasing in a way that we can say interracial AF/WM couples are not that common, they are.

I showed a lot of proof to prove my point, but you are still going to deny it, because you saw ten GL asians with foids, no point on trying to convince you otherwise, you are brainwashed.

Popularization of east asian culture, doesn't means their SMV will rise, as I said before, that's now hot SMV works. Its not like an average ricecel can get a gf, just because east asian culture is trending, this is non sense BS. Its not because foids like a random famous chang, that average asian men will have it better, they despise non gl asian men, much more than other races.

Yes, they do, I already showed you data about interracial marriages of white foids with black males, coalburners are everywhere, you can just go outside and see a lot of them.

Funny thing is that black culture is trending way more than white culture these years, but you never said anything about a correlation between black male SMV and rise of black culture, you just did this to asians. JFL at denying JBB in a country where blacks are seeing as the slayers.

Asian are the most emasculated men over there, foids don't want asians, they want blacks and whites, thats for sure, and even arabs have more SMV than asians. Just look at asians students, their celibacy/virginity rate is far higher than white and black students in west.

Even your data proves that rices are doomed: ''Sexless: 55.2% of the married couples are sexless.'' And don't come up with the ''they don't want to have sex'' bullshit, 70% of them want, this means 39% of married men there are sexless, and want to have sex

No such thing as ''kpopmaxx'', kpopmaxx is just a meme

Last edited:
*crackle*
Sir, I am detecting extremely high concentrations of Copium-148 in this vicinity.

Imagine telling ricecels they're about to have it good. Seems kinda mean tbh
cope ricecels SMV grows day by day. Kpop is the future

cope ricecels SMV grows day by day. Kpop is the future
Hope so. For their sake tbh. It's sad watching them get treated like shit. I hope my rice brocels finally get treated better.

dude, listen I'm not that guy, am not asian. Why would be coping on that? The guy does have some points I have been noticing as well. Are all asians slayers? No, this is cope, and this guy is coping with many things as well but he has a point I agree, rice SMV is increasing and there's a cultural factor playing a role on this change.

I'm not saying rices are slaying all women out there, I am saying there's now a big and growing niche where asian men are on the top. FFS stop the the damn self hate for a second and think rationally. I'm not trying to give you fucking hope if that's what bothers you, if anything this is a rant. Asians are mogging me.

Yes, they do, I already showed you data about interracial marriages of white foids with black males, coalburners are everywhere, you can just go outside and see a lot of them.

Funny thing is that black culture is trending way more than white culture these years, but you never said anything about a correlation between black male SMV and rise of black culture, you just did this to asians. JFL at denying JBB in a country where blacks are seeing as the slayers.

Asian are the most emasculated men over there, foids don't want asians, they want blacks and whites, thats for sure, and even arabs have more SMV than asians. Just look at asians students, their celibacy/virginity rate is far higher than white and black students in west.

Even your data proves that rices are doomed: ''Sexless: 55.2% of the married couples are sexless.'' And don't come up with the ''they don't want to have sex'' bullshit, 70% of them want, this means 39% of married men there are sexless, and want to have sex

No such thing as ''kpopmaxx'', kpopmaxx is just a meme
Fucking LOL @ this shitskin coper.

Foids ARE learning Korean etc. And going over there:

View: https://youtu.be/JQFVudX6nbU

And we're not taking old roasties like that go to Africa, we're talking prime foids

View: https://youtu.be/jnXBiEzgUcw

But yeah you can go ahead and keep coping, we all do it to some extent

kpoppill is real but realistically it's worthless for 99% of asians. The future belongs to Tyrones.

View attachment 436918

I am latino.
You're fucking Retarded

You're an utter disgrace to latinos. I see subhuman spics in the native homelands slay harder than your sick weeb fetish dreams

ok this is 100% tenshi, his posts have the same syntax as this delusional ranting

You're fucking Retarded

You're an utter disgrace to latinos. I see subhuman spics in the native homelands slay harder than your sick weeb fetish dreams
oh, the sperg rage :feelskek:

always happen when someone's cope is destroyed. Don't feel bad bro, this spic mutt will be here with you because it never began for me either

oh, the sperg rage :feelskek:

always happen when someone's cope is destroyed. Don't feel bad bro, this spic mutt will be here with you because it never began for me either
Youve literally gotten your threads destroyed and the back of your neck slapped by atleast half the forum at this point.

Nobody is buying your weebcuck cope.

Latino to latino, i would legit feel sorry for you if it turns out that I mog you.

its alll about the media presentation of ur race

sucks to be me, an aboriginal tho. get showed as a criminal ;/

Fucking LOL @ this shitskin coper.

Foids ARE learning Korean etc. And going over there:

View: https://youtu.be/JQFVudX6nbU

And we're not taking old roasties like that go to Africa, we're talking prime foids

View: https://youtu.be/jnXBiEzgUcw

But yeah you can go ahead and keep coping, we all do it to some extent

“Two random foids did, now every foid is doing it”. Shut the fuck up.

Every foid listen to black musics and consumes black culture, blacks have the highest SMV

“Two random foids did, now every foid is doing it”. Shut the fuck up.

Every foid listen to black musics and consumes black culture, blacks have the highest SMV
you accuse me of generalization but then turn around and proceed to use generalization yourself?

Lol OK coper

Last edited:
you accuse me of generalization but then turn around and proceed to use a generalization yourself?

Lol OK coper
Some generalizations are valid, some aren’t, you should know that.

It’s a fact that rap is mainstream and that almost foid listens to it, kpop isn’t the same case as rap, it’s just a small niche among some dykes and young foids

Some generalizations are valid, some aren’t, you should know that.

It’s a fact that rap is mainstream and that almost foid listens to it, kpop isn’t the same case as rap, it’s just a small niche among some dykes and young foids
no, it's not a fact actually, tbh I don't think you really know what a fact is

what I do know is you're coping big time, sorry to burst your bubble black man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back