Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if you're not asian in 2021, I'm sorry bro

I’m half filipino

do I still have the potential to slay or no?

I’m half filipino

do I still have the potential to slay or no?
if you're not a gigamanlet and think you can make yourself look somewhat similar to that guy, go for it

there are foids out there crazy for a kpopmaxxed asian guy, they don't care about the ethnicity, just the looks. God, you don't even need to be asian, just look asian enough

and they're young women in their prime

over for white chads

you realize those ugly noodles are gushing over his looks, not the fact that he's asian?
all they're saying through the whole video is how good-looking he is, how good-looking his eyes are, etc.
you think these foids will go for ANY korean guy, even though they live in korea, surrounded by millions of korean men?
you're becoming a joke poster at this point.

you realize those ugly noodles are gushing over his looks, not the fact that he's asian?
all they're saying through the whole video is how good-looking he is, how good-looking his eyes are, etc.
you think these foids will go for ANY korean guy, even though they live in korea, surrounded by millions of korean men?
cope even ugly Koreans can slay in SEA and phillipenes due to Kpop Halo. possibly in West too given they go to kpop meetups/groups.

cope even ugly Koreans can slay in SEA and phillipenes due to Kpop Halo. possibly in West too given they go to kpop meetups/groups.
same for whites then.
you swear ugly koreans are slaying left and right in the west due to kpop halo.
if only cho seung-hui was alive today, he'd be drowning in pussy, right?
why don't you also post a video with a top 1% chang in it to prove your point?

same for whites then.
I knew a 5'5 Korean guy on discord, he grew his hair out , learned Korean and went to kpop concerts/meetups and ascended. had a 5/10 face too. many Asian "incels" here mog him hard but aren't willing to kpop max and will remain incel as a result

I know bro, I'm not saying any asian will be desired. What I'm saying is that this asian guys have some disadvantage idea no longer holds true, not anymore.

Many women nowadays have a preference for the asian aethestic, and this is halo-ing many other guys who fall somewhat in the decent looking range. Many guys asian guys here don't look bad and are not gigamanlets either. In each case, like I showed in a previous thread, even some ugly asian guys have been getting something out of this new trend. There's a growing niche for them.

Last edited:
h
I know bro, I'm not saying any asian will be desired. What I'm saying is that this asian guys have some disadvantage idea no longer holds true, not anymore.

Many women nowadays have a preference for the asian aethestic, and this is halo-ing many other guys who fall somewhat in the decent looking range. Many guys asian guys here don't look bad and are not gigamanlets either. In each case, like I showed in a previous trad, even some ugly asian guys have been getting something out of this new trend. There's a growing niche for them.
hopefully some of the ricecels here will take advantage of this niche trend before it's get overfilled

I thought OP was joking at first but these cope threads are getting more and more serious

using K-Pop guys as an example is especially retarded because, on top of being literal models/celebrities, K-Pop stars are notorious for having a shit ton of plastic surgery. literally anyone of any race could be attractive if they had good facial aesthetics and surgery maxxed, it has nothing to do with being asian

how the fuck is a normal looking Korean guy like this supposed to “K-pop maxx”? what does that even mean? jfl
600A9B80 DCEF 48B2 A2E2 E37C24366D58

fucking noodles :feelssus:

how the fuck is a normal looking Korean guy like this supposed to “K-pop maxx”? what the fuck does that even mean? jfl
View attachment 436211
grow his hair out, learn korean, and attend kpop concerts and he should be a slayer in no time.

I knew a 5'5 Korean guy on discord, he grew his hair out , learned Korean and went to kpop concerts/meetups and ascended. had a 5/10 face too. many Asian "incels" here mog him hard but aren't willing to kpop max and will remain incel as a result
@epillepsy is an older guy from a different generation so he may not me so aware of this trend as we do,

but yeah and most of them ain't gigamanlets either, but most asians nowadays seem to be average height

same for whites then.
I'm not sure about slaying but they're definitely not as celibate as people claim here. IMO if he was looksmaxxed and low inhib he could get a decent looking gf nowadays for sure.

I thought OP was joking at first but these cope threads are getting more and more serious

using K-Pop guys as an example is especially retarded because, on top of being literal models/celebrities, K-Pop stars are notorious for having a shit ton of plastic surgery. literally anyone of any race could be attractive if they had good facial aesthetics and surgery maxxed, it has nothing to do with being asian

how the fuck is a normal looking Korean guy like this supposed to “K-pop maxx”? what the fuck does that even mean? jfl
View attachment 436211
kpop max in West = grow out hair, learn Korean, go to popular Kpop concerts(BTS, Girls generation whatever the fuck), and Target koreaboo foids. volcel if u don't tbh

K pop max is legit way to ascend

I'm not sure about slaying but they're definitely not as celibate as people claim here. IMO if he was looksmaxxed and low inhib he could get a decent looking gf nowadays for sure.
how do you know this?
i'm not seeing this growing trend of rice with gfs nowadays, and i know a lot of ricecels of various ages who haven't suddenly got girlfriends because of this.

this especially works in SEA. @BigMorons lives in Indonesia and knows a 5'6 Korean who gets attention purely due to korean name.
how do you know this?
i'm not seeing this growing trend of rice with gfs nowadays, and i know a lot of ricecels of various ages who haven't suddenly got girlfriends because of this.
they have to put in the work and go to the kpop concerts or SEA/phillipenes where kpop is even more popular than the west by massive margin

this video is another proof that it's over for asian
The most beautiful asian men look like teenagers
There aren't asian men celebrities that look like grown men, that women lust after
Instead the white race has both kind of beautiful men: men who look like teenagers and men who look like grown men.
And furthermore only an handful of women is after men who look like teenagers and girls usually lose interest in teenagers-looking guy when they grow up.
These k-pop stars are just the Asian counterpart of Justin Bieber, One Direction and other clowns.

OP I bet it you look Asian(despite not being one) so you're trying to push the pro Asian propaganda here coping that you still have a chance(or maybe you're already a slayer who get girls because of his Asian looks) whatever it is I don't know but I know one thing for sure and it's that the guy you posted is top 0.001% for an Asian and we call him a Chang over here in incel communities. A Chang. What about the other 99.999% ricemen and 100% of the ricecels on this forum? I don't see any girl lusting over a 5'6 Zhang Wei (software engineer) from Shanghai.
How come it's always some 6ft Kim Park(model and actor) from Seoul?

Images 4

they have to put in the work and go to the kpop concerts or SEA/phillipenes where kpop is even more popular than the west by massive margin
ok, brb. going to a kpop concert to slay.

this kpop effect is so exaggerated.
i'll believe this when even one of my many ricecel cousins gets married.
almost no male on either my paternal nor maternal side is married and most of the females of age are.
this kpop trend has been going for a while, yet none of them seem to have taken advantage of it.

OP I bet it you look Asian(despite not being one) so you're trying to push the pro Asian propaganda here coping that you still have a chance(or maybe you're already a slayer who get girls because of his Asian looks) whatever it is I don't know but I know one thing for sure and it's that the guy you posted is top 0.001% for an Asian and we call him a Chang over here in incel communities. A Chang. What about the other 99.999% ricemen and 100% of the ricecels on this forum? I don't see any girl lusting over a 5'6 Zhang Wei (software engineer) from Shanghai.

View attachment 436215
OP has posted a video about even ugly 2/10 Korean guy ascending. they need target a niche.

how do you know this?
Look at the younger generations

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lagOEmAmlts

look at this, are you telling me this chick couldn't get a way better looking guy in the west given the situation? Why is she flying oversee to date this subhuman? (open the video he's ugly, you can't see in the thumbnail)

I don't see the appeal you guys see in slaying, for me this guy who can actually land a girl and keep her is way more successful, and I don't think many of these guys are betabuxxing. White incels go to asia and slay subhuman roasties and what they get? Some STDs, if lucky a slut wife who'll divorce him.

To me, those korean guys are cucking hard the average white men.

look at this, are you telling me this chick couldn't get a way better looking guy in the west given the situation? Why is she flying oversee to date this subhuman? (open the video he's ugly, you can't see in the thumbnail)

I don't see the appeal you guys see in slaying, for me this guy who can actually land a girl and keep her is way more successful, and I don't think many of these guys are betabuxxing. White incels go to asia and slay subhuman roasties and what they get? Some STDs, if lucky a slut wife who'll divorce him.

the common theme seems to be that he is at least 1 foot taller than the foid.

Look at the younger generations

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lagOEmAmlts

high IQ 100%. foids are literally spending hundreds if not thousands flying to Korea to learn korean, study there and work there.
manlet ricecels can get LL surgery to run just be Korean game

OP has posted a video about even ugly 2/10 Korean guy ascending. they need target a niche.
It's the same with all those nearcels obsessed with tinder when even chadlites can struggle in a totally rigged game like online dating (not to mention is a total sausage fest pretty much). Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

It's not totally over for some guys, they need to find the scenario where they have the better odds and play in there.

yeah like I said, if you're gigamanlet it may not save you, but there's hope for some.

>Cherrypicks top-tier chang.

"JBA bro!"

:feelstastyman:

I'm gunna die alone and isn't even my fault. The universe fucking sheckled me

Bro I wish I was, trust me I am the furthest looking thing from an asian. Do you think I'd be rotting here if there was a trend halo-ing short mutts out there? I think not even social engineering can go that far jfl.

It's actually even more brutal to me having to accept this since I don't look like them in the slightest. As I said the other day, asians mog me in pretty much every aspect.

>Cherrypicks top-tier chang.

"JBA bro!"

:feelstastyman:
cope even ugly Koreans can get laid if they go to phillipenes or SEA. kpop is very big there

View attachment 436215
I am currycel and don't look even a bit Asian. and I get OPs point. you guys can't accept the truth that this is the Asian century.

I am currycel and don't look even a bit Asian. and I get OPs point. you guys can't accept the truth that this is the Asian century.
Asian century in economic domination? For sure.
Asian century in dating? Never. Asians get stereotyped hard in a bad way and no one cares but you say the n word once you were like 14 and everyone chimps out and cancels you.

Whites > Blacks > Asians/Sand > Curries. Always, everywhere till the end of time.

"
That same month, Twitter released figures showing that K-pop-related tweets hit a record high of 6.7 billion, up 10% from the previous year. Indonesia was the top source of this chatter worldwide, up from the third place in 2019. The number of tweets by country was not disclosed, but "surging conversations from fans in Indonesia and India generated enough tweets to push both higher in the 2020 rankings," the U.S. social media company said.

"

Imagine unironically believing the kpopmaxx meme is real.
It's not a meme jfl, it's real
Doesn't even matter if you don't have a Korean name / ancestry if you can pull off the kpop prettyboy look then you could get one of those kpop fans as your gf

Asian century in economic domination? For sure.
Asian century in dating? Never. Asians get stereotyped hard in a bad way and no one cares but you say the n word once you were like 14 and everyone chimps out and cancels you.

Whites > Blacks > Asians/Sand > Curries. Always, everywhere till the end of time.
cope within. 30 years: Korean>white>other Asians> blacks>sands>able/dogs>curries
k
Doesn't even matter if you don't have a Korean name / ancestry if you can pull off the kpop prettyboy look then you could get one of those kpop fans as your gfKorean
Korean pretty boy look is also far easier to surgery max into than is the white Chad look. since it's more dependent on facial harmony and skin quality rather than bones

https://theaseanpost.com/article/k-pop-wave-storms-indonesia?amp
"Statistics also show that among countries where Korean boy and girl bands such as BTS, Blackpink, EXO and Twice are watched the most, Indonesia ranks first. Indonesians made up 20 percent of viewership for EXO and Blackpink, or around 496 million in 2018. "
View attachment 436219
WTF is this? That's not what I'm talking about and you know it.

I'm talking about this retarded idea that ugly Asian dudes can make themselves look like the prettyboys in these kpop bands by dying and styling their hair and whatever other faggy feminine shit they do to try and beautify themselves. It's a cope, just like ugly normies in the West thinking that gymmaxxng will help them get laid.

Doesn't even matter if you don't have a Korean name / ancestry if you can pull off the kpop prettyboy look then you could get one of those kpop fans as your gf
THEN WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR, KING? GO SLAY THAT PRIME S.E.A. PUSSY WITH THAT KPOP LOOK.

:feelshaha:

This fucking forum sometimes, I swear.

Last edited:
WTF is this? That's not what I'm talking about and you know it.

I'm talking about this retarded idea that ugly Asian dudes can make themselves look like the prettyboys in these kpop bands by dying and styling their hair and whatever other faggy feminine shit they do to try and beautify themselves. It's a cope, just like ugly normies in the West thinking that gymmaxxng will help them get laid.
ugly Asians with money maxxing can easily do kpop pretty boy look. while shitskin curries/cumskins/sands/niggers cannot as cacuasoid skull beauty require good bones.

kpop look merely requires good skin and facial harmony.
2/10 to 6/10 Korean pretty boy

u can't find pictures of cacusoid skull races pulling this shit off

ugly Asians with money maxxing can easily do kpop pretty boy look. while shitskin curries/cumskins/sands/niggers cannot as cacuasoid skull beauty require good bones.

2/10 to 6/10 Korean pretty boy
View attachment 436222
View attachment 436223
View attachment 436224
u can't find pictures of cacusoid skull races pulling this shit off

So basically make-up, surgery, and photoshop.

That last one has to be trannymaxxing. JFL @ including that in there.
curries/cumskins/sands/niggers cannot as cacuasoid skull beauty require good bones.

Aka GENETICS.

JFL

Last edited:
They're in denial.

I was myself thinking the kpop thing was an obscure overblown thing but now I see, it's everywhere. When even normies acquaintances are bringing k-pop in convos, or uncultured hood sheniqua you went high school with is simping for ching jon kung from S.M.H or whatever on social media, that's when you know something is getting popular.

Even in local radios they're playing k-pop songs nowadays.

Are you asian, OP? This is not your first thread saying this.

sorry JBC copers, JBA is in now

RICEFUEL FOR LIFECELS

They're in denial.
Gigacoper completely unaware that the meme he thinks is a path to ascension calling others in denial who are trying to tell him it's all about genetics.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

The best fiction writers couldn't make this shit up.

JFL @ being "black pilled" on incels.is.

Asians are the ones with the highest celibate rate (in the west and east), how can you deny JBB and say JBA is real? Are you even reading what you are writing?

how the fuck is a normal looking Korean guy like this supposed to “K-pop maxx”? what does that even mean? jfl
View attachment 436211

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back