Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you're investing in stocks/crypto don't tell your parents, or anyone for that matter

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
I've been having a bit of success with crypto lately and told my parents about it. Now all they see is dollar signs in their eyes. They want me to invest their money for them. "wHy wOnT YoU InVeSt fOr yOuR LiTtLe sIsTeR BaBiCa? dO yOu wAnT To bE RiCh wHiLe yOuR SisTeR tO StAy pOoR?? wHaT ArE YoU GoNnA SpEnD It oN?? YoU DoNt hAvE A GiRlFrIeNd aNyWaY, TheREfOrE yOu sHoUlD GiVe sOmE To yOuR SiStEr." Yeah let's give money to my sister who spends $500 a month on the most retarded shit ever. She and her boyfriend legit have saved nothing after years of working because they spend more than they earn (they saved a little now bc of Corona since they can't go out as much). If I were to invest their money and lost it, who will they be blaming? Me of course. Fucking parasites. After Corona is done I'm fucking dipping again. Don't even bother telling anyone if you're investing in stocks/cryptos boyos, only troubles can ensue from that.

I don't tell anybody about anything successful i've done

boomers dont know bout muh crypto

I wish I was High IQ so I could understand that shit.

Yep. I talk about my investments with like 3 other guys who also invest but other than that I keep it to myself. I have the type of family that thinks if I come up big for myself (or even just a little) they deserve a cut. When they have not only done zero for me but harmed me financially and emotionally. They basically have the mentality of niggers but are white.

Foids are terrible at managing money. They spend on stupid shit like fine dining and travel just so they can take pictures to keep up with fake friends and strangers on Instagram.

Just act all sad one day and if they ask why, tell them you lost everything when the price dropped. Or bought a coin that turned to shit instead of going up... Or something like that.

It's ok to lie to people that would steal from you.

I raed that in a jewish mom voice, are you a kike?

Also lmao @ expecting you to give it to your sister who has a boyfriend... yeah let's make her easy life into full-tutorial mode. Condolences for having a sister, that must suck.

what are you holding rn?
Bitcoin, Cardano & Monero
Just act all sad one day and if they ask why, tell them you lost everything when the price dropped. Or bought a coin that turned to shit instead of going up... Or something like that.
Yeah was thinking of this lol, I'll just say I sold everything cuz I couldn't be fucked anymore
I wish I was High IQ so I could understand that shit.
You don't need IQ, just time and luck.

I have the type of family that thinks if I come up big for myself (or even just a little) they deserve a cut.

Loser mentality family tbh.

In my family everybody knows I'm into bitcoin, but it's just a meme for them. Most of them are happy for me when it's high, but they wouldn't invest anyway because they don't think it's worth the risk. They are quite traditionalists when it comes to investing money.

Loser mentality family tbh.

In my family everybody knows I'm into bitcoin, but it's just a meme for them. Most of them are happy for me when it's high, but they wouldn't invest anyway because they don't think it's worth the risk. They are quite traditionalists when it comes to investing money.
My family is poor hand to mouth mentality. Get a dollar spend a dollar.

That goes without saying.

Get a dollar spend a dollar.
It's over. I don't understand ppl who ruin themselves to buy appearances of wealth (jewels, phones, expensive clothes, ...) while being poor in reality. Rich people only buy expensive stuffs for their own pleasure, not in order to "look" rich, as everyone knows they're rich anyway JFL.

His dad was an actor or somesht. I read the manifesto and they went on many trips. He could’ve seamaxxed tbh
Didn't even need to seamaxx he was good looking, could've gotten dates for sure.

Didn't even need to seamaxx he was good looking, could've gotten dates for sure.
He was 5’9 and probably on the autism spectrum. That’s what held him back I guess
His jaw was square as fuck, and he didn’t really have ricecel eyes, just big lips

He was 5’9 and probably on the autism spectrum. That’s what held him back I guess
His jaw was square as fuck, and he didn’t really have ricecel eyes, just big lips
Definition of mentalcel like we were discussing before. He was defo high tier normie and didn't really look that hapa. Would've been okay with normies.

And incel tears callss us losers lol

And incel tears callss us losers lol
Incel tear are deluded incel losers (thinking world is good as it is, or trying to please the foid hivemind to make their human experience better JFL) while we are enligntened trucel losers (trying to cope by ourselves or make things better for ourselves). So yes, we are small winners compared to these fucks.