Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you’re good looking but have shitskin then YOU should not be on this site.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
There’s so many people who solely attribute their inceldom to their skin color but many forget how easy it is to lighten skin. Unless you’re pitch subsaharan black then you can use hydroquinone and tretinoin to lighten dark indian skin to the point where it wont be a failo (at least if you claim that IT is your only failo). Let’s take a look at the Koreans, sure they may have lighter skin compared to south east asians but more than half of the population lightens their skin, which obviously increases their smv internationally among deathnic women.

It’s not that easy to get lighter skin especially if you live in a hot climate

now this is just like, water dude.

if you have a girlfriend you should not be on this site

now this is just like, water dude.

if you have a girlfriend you should not be on this site
So many people rot on this site when they have easily fixable problems. If you live in an ethnic shithole this will ascend you.

There’s so many people who solely attribute their inceldom to their skin color but many forget how easy it is to lighten skin. Unless you’re pitch subsaharan black then you can use hydroquinone and tretinoin to lighten dark indian skin to the point where it wont be a failo (at least if you claim that IT is your only failo). Let’s take a look at the Koreans, sure they may have lighter skin compared to south east asians but more than half of the population lightens their skin, which obviously increases their smv internationally among deathnic women.
Yeah but bleached white skin looks uncanny af. I will never have the pink white skin white people have no matter how much I skin bleach myself.