Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're born between the years of 1998-2001 and you're on this forum, just fucking lol.

soon Kids will be joining here born after 9/11

I mean not really. If your facial structure and features are fucked there's nothing you can do to looks max besides plastic surgery and a few more years of aging dosent guarantee you'll get better looking.

I agree 100% Fuck I didn't even think it was over until I was about 27 or so. If you are younger than 21 fuck right off with your woe is me bullshit. Try and experience the crushing rejection after rejection like all of us oldcels did.

Tfw I was born in 1997 and am no longer considered too young to be on the internet forums I use :feelsrope:

For a long time, I was "too young." I knew about the concepts of volcel/incel when I was 16 years old and saw this internet culture bloom, along with the alt-right. So youngfag pioneers are welcomed by me.

Particularly if you're an autistic kid high school, drop out of this society and become NEET. I unironically took that advice and am glad I did.

Oldfag nigger

I'm almost 19 and I have:
-Lost weight.
-Lifted weights/gymmed.
-Chatted it up with friends' friends who were girls.
-Been mewing since June and I actually got a decent jawline from it.
-Done possibly everything within my reach to get a girlfriend, besides asking one out directly.

Not ONCE have I garnered any female attention. Tell me, who or where the fuck am I supposed to turn to when there's no one at all who I can relate my situation with? Also you're wrong, girls experiment only in high school, and they actually continuously fuck Chad well into their 30s after that. Girls are at their sluttiest in high school, but the thing is that girls always acted like they hated my guts and wanted me fucking dead back then (now they just flat out ignore me). If that doesn't mean it's over then I don't know what is.
Dude how fucking naive are you? You do realise that Gen z girls are even more promiscuous and shallow now not to add that I'm an actual 4/10 European blackcel. It never began and even if I looksmaxxed with every fiber of my being I'd only be able to score fat whores who will jump back on the white chad cock carousel in no time. Quit this gatekeeping shit
I agree. By far, Gen Z girls are the most shallow out of every other type of girl, hence why it was proven that this generation has "less sex" (AKA hypergamy is closing in fast, and even the average to above average guys don't stand a chance, the girls just go to the top 20% of Chads and have sex with them, they might go for a 5-6/10 rarely but then after they "experiment" with them, guess who they go to?) Back when millenials were still in high school, it was pretty damn possible for a 3/10 to a 5/10 to ascend, but a lot of girls nowadays (even fucking 14-15 year olds JFL) use Tinder so they can be Chad's one night cumdump.
soon Kids will be joining here born after 9/11
There's already at least 3 people I know on the top of my head here who are younger than that.

Last edited:
If you are younger than 25, you are not an incel, GTFO.

Agreeded.

There are fucking 14 year-olds on this forum, JFL. They could use the ongoing puberty to looksmaxx as not everything is set to the stone yet, instead they decide that LARPing as Incels is a better hobby. Leave this community to the Truecel LDARing uncles, kids.

Not everyone can looksmax/socialmax and go to college.
Looksmaxing only works if you have decent facial bone structure to begin with.
__ __ _ _ __
Every year women's standards rise, while my looks decline. We're growing farther and farther apart, like galaxies in an ever-expanding universe.
foids only experiment with Chad, especially in uni

Last edited:
> r/blunderyears

If you are younger than 25, you are not an incel, GTFO.

Nah man. Anyone 18+ can be incel. Below 18 is stupid. You know your place on the social ladder in high school.

Yes Dec, 2018cel gatekeep more, the mods here already have a low tolerance for bragging, most youngcel fakecel usually expose themselves within 6 months after registration. If I somehow grow 8 inches in the next year when I turn 21 I will get myself banned.

You are the most retarded shits on this planet, you still have time to looksmax and socialmax in your universities/colleges, I really can't tell you guys enough of this but when I was 19,20 I really wish I could have done things better, women are still experimenting at this age. If you're spending your time on this board, then you're lost.

You will regret it badly in a few years to come, this rope business is only for oldcels, born in 95 and above
lol 2019 is different, now every foid can get chad with a few swipes on tinder

I'm fucking bald and ugly at 21 years of age. It's too late to do anything at this point. Oh, I'm also a manlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back