Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're born between the years of 1998-2001 and you're on this forum, just fucking lol.

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
You are the most retarded shits on this planet, you still have time to looksmax and socialmax in your universities/colleges, I really can't tell you guys enough of this but when I was 19,20 I really wish I could have done things better, women are still experimenting at this age. If you're spending your time on this board, then you're lost.

You will regret it badly in a few years to come, this rope business is only for oldcels, born in 95 and above

Young people nowadays are just obsessed with their own feelings and constantly brood in despair for no real reason. They spend way too much time on social media thinking the world has passed them by when it hasn't. There are attractive foids in their late teenage years who are even still virgins.

But they dont want to hear it. They wont even try. Some of them probably have a point but young people are the fakest of fakecels.

If you havent fucked your teen waifu with 16 its over. Sry but im in my mid twenties and with 18 it was beyond over for me.

Sorry but judging from my looks, it's already over for me

Youngcels are fakecels.

Not true, the only time females are experimenting is when they're in middle school or high school. When I in college I was trying to so fucking hard to break out of my shitty life and an invisible wall was stopping me.

Not true, the only time females are experimenting is when they're in middle school or high school. When I in college I was trying to so fucking hard to break out of my shitty life and an invisible wall was stopping me.

This. Its like a party and you are not invited.

I agree slightly. While I don't think that youngcels are totally out of line, I do get suspicious of them for doing the incel dance just because it's gotten some media attention in the very recent past, aka is a trend by default.

I get suspicious that this is no different than using tik tok or wearing those sweatpants that are tight around the ankles to them.

As a millennial oldcel, they're a difficult group for me to understand.

You are the most retarded shits on this planet, you still have time to looksmax and socialmax in your universities/colleges, I really can't tell you guys enough of this but when I was 19,20 I really wish I could have done things better, women are still experimenting at this age. If you're spending your time on this board, then you're lost.

You will regret it badly in a few years to come, this rope business is only for oldcels, born in 95 and above

I can't socialmax and looksmax in college because I can't go to college because I was bullied for my looks and my social anxiety, so I couldn't deal with the extra stress of school and so I failed my exams. It's over for me

I agree slightly. While I don't think that youngcels are totally out of line, I do get suspicious of them for doing the incel dance just because it's gotten some media attention in the very recent past, aka is a trend by default.

I get suspicious that this is no different than using tik tok or wearing those sweatpants that are tight around the ankles to them.

As a millennial oldcel, they're a difficult group for me to understand.
i hate those sweatpants

I think youngcels should try I guess... never knew there was a incel dance though :feelskek:

oldcels can only say this because when they were 18, tinder was not the primary way in which people met. Now the only way to date, hookup etc is to put your face on display so you can be compared to 20 other chads in your immediate vicinity. times have changed. Numbers game used to matter a few years ago. Hypergamy only gets stronger as time goes on.

Agreed, it’s tragic how many young men are here. Go out and looksmaxx, and approach. Come back when you’re 25. Just because you haven’t fucked your oneitis by the age of 16. Fake, fake, fake.

Last edited:
Not everyone can looksmax/socialmax and go to college.

I can't socialmax and looksmax in college because I can't go to college because I was bullied for my looks and my social anxiety, so I couldn't deal with the extra stress of school and so I failed my exams. It's over for me

I agree with OP 100%

I am a little older then that , but i can yell u that men born from 1998 to 2001 has it so much worse than men who r just 3 4 years older. Women of this generation were made on facebook instagram and snapchat they legit dont know anything else. Those "social" apps changed society so drastically i rlly cant even explain u just have to look.

I agree. You also have access to products to help you (even legally if you're not stupid).

Youngcels this place is negative af. Absorb the black-pill then get out asap before you get yourself into a downward spiral. Try to make some kind of life happen while you still have youth and health on your side. NEETbux is not the way trust me I went down that route. If you can't hold a job find something self employed to do. Like the man said come back when you're 25 or older. Giving up is death and you shouldn't be dying before your bones have fully thickened.

If you are here and not LARPing/trolling, then it’s probably already over for you. No normal, mentally healthy, attractive person actually posts here outside of LARPing.

you still have time to looksmax and socialmax in your universities/colleges

Looksmaxxing - Aside from completely undergoing a complete face-alteration, I am looksmaxxing.
Socialmaxxing -
giphy.gif

I really can't tell you guys enough of this but when I was 19,20 I really wish I could have done things better, women are still experimenting at this age.

Do things better in what way? You oldercels seem to forget that women in your days were not as bad as the women in the present day.
Every year women's standards get higher and more people are forced into Inceldom as a result.

women are still experimenting at this age

I quote what I heard a foid say on Friday night: "I plan to have sex 5 times this weekend".
The only people they're experimenting with is the chadlites/chads. They're not going to experiment with us, nor are they going to want to associate with us.
Even foids I thought I would have a chance with, would rather go for chadlites+ or nothing.

You oldcels are "the most retarded shits on the planet", you're like the boomer idiots that recollect the days when all you had to do in your time was go to the gym once a week and groom your hair nicely and you were set.
Things are a lot different now you cunt. This isn't the 1980s.

Every single guy is told to go to the gym, get a haircut and wear fashionable clothes so overtime that has now become the norm and the only way foids can differentiate from the guys they want from the rest is with their face.
The bar has become a lot higher for what is considered dateable in 2019 than what it used to be. You always seem to be forgetting that when you spout "Youngcels are volcels".

I'm far from being ripped (wish i was bigger tbh), but I physically mog about 98.85714% of the guys at the student accommodation where I am staying (not in face, Just body). There's ~700.
Does that do anything for me? Clearly.:forcedsmile:
The point I'm making with that is, body does nothing. Anybody can gymmaxx to get a decent body, but not everyone has a naturally good face. Foids know this and hence go for the lanky good looking guys.

I do agree if you're under the age of 16, you don't really know how things can play out and being on here doesn't improve your odds. The reason I say under 16 is because you haven't even started college yet. If things don't work in college then yeah, it never began. Although the period between 16-18 is not a bad period to see how things will go.

The only thing I regret is not being born with a normie-tier face.
I regret telling myself that things will get better when it's only just been getting worse.
I regret being told the lies that treating the very people that treat you like shit, with respect will make you the stronger person.
I regret being socially isolated by parents.
I regret not having interests that would appeal to normies.
I regret not having any inexperience with faults all because of how I look.

Most of my regrets have stemmed from something outside of my control.

Last edited:
Why did you limit it to 2001? There are even younger people here.

If you are here and not LARPing/trolling, then it’s probably already over for you. No normal, mentally healthy, attractive person actually posts here outside of LARPing.
no shit

You are the most retarded shits on this planet, you still have time to looksmax and socialmax
Yeah good luck with looksmaxing if your eyes are permanently cross-eyed. No maxing will make that any better except a dangerous and costly surgery.

I agree despite being a youngcel. I'd say that it is disproportionately youngcels who turn out to be fakecels, judging by everyone I have seen and exposed LARPers.
It also detracts from the pain and isolation that 23+cells experience, as under 20s often have at least semi active social lives (going to school with a friend, that kind of thing), even if they are forced into it by proximity.

I wish i was larper tbh but fuck my life

What about if you're born 2002 then? :feelshmm:

It's impossible for autists to socialmaxx though, only NTs can be fakecels tbh. If you're born autistic and don't look like Chad, it's over!

If you haven't even kissed a foid by 16, you belong here IMO. Your face, height or frame don't change much after that age so your best shot at "ascending" is to become a betabuxx.

im an oldcel and looking back it was over at 16. stop the gatekeeping

By age 18 you already know who you are. Won't become taller or better looking after that.

I am a little older then that , but i can yell u that men born from 1998 to 2001 has it so much worse than men who r just 3 4 years older. Women of this generation were made on facebook instagram and snapchat they legit dont know anything else. Those "social" apps changed society so drastically i rlly cant even explain u just have to look.
You can make connections and talk if you ain’t sub6 but to actually have a relationship is way harder if you never had the experience and have to overcompensate. That is what we call an orbiter. I agree with you. I used to be an orbiter months ago but overtime I saw this game for what it truly is.

Y’all really gatekeeping? Teenage/low 20s curls have it so much worse than everyone thinks. Especially mentalcels. It’s over from the start.

I could go back to being 12 fifty times over and nothing would change, this face is a curse.

foids only experiment with Chad, especially in uni

When it's over, it's over. Looksmaxing is cope tbqh. Normie men are fat dumb lazy boring slobs, yet they're not incels because their bones look ok.

Born in 2000 but dosent change the fact that im a curry and I look curry.

In all honesty this probably has some truth to it about me.After being constantly humilated in highschool, i dropped out and just stopped taking care of myself .I probably even had a chance with some girls back in highschool but something was definitely wrong with my head and i just couldnt think straight.I eventually got my GED and its been 3 months and i still havent applied to college and mostly i just stay indoors and ldar,i even stopped taking care of my hygiene and last time i brushed my teeth was like 3 weeks ago.There is just this overwhelming depression i have that i cant move past and i literally have no motivation to do anything in life

Dude how fucking naive are you? You do realise that Gen z girls are even more promiscuous and shallow now not to add that I'm an actual 4/10 European blackcel. It never began and even if I looksmaxxed with every fiber of my being I'd only be able to score fat whores who will jump back on the white chad cock carousel in no time. Quit this gatekeeping shit

massive cope.. being young doesnt mean you magically have better bone structure or height or literally every other good trait foids look for.
never began and always over for subhumans

Cope. Must of us knew it was fucking over from 16 -18. Looksmax only works if your a generic 5'11+ white male. The rest is massive cope

they really shouldn't be on incel forums, even if the latest generation has it worse than before.

i guess their parents just aren't doing their fucking jobs at all if they are here.
from what i've seen, zoomers/generation-z are extremely autistic and asocial but their parents counter this by organizing a shitton of activities for them so that usually they're walking around in a group to and from some kind of club or hangout or something even if they sound like someone just opened a few tabs of popular youtubers and set them to talk to each other, they are still talking and hanging out

Age doesn't matter if you're 5'6 it's definitely over and the only one thing you can do is going ER

Lifefuel if you were born a minute before New Years of 1997.

yeah i agree, i'm not chad because i was born when i was.