Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you're below 80 years old you're not truly incel yet

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
If you aren't in the retirement home you need to gtfo because you're not a true incel yet. :lul:

Wait til you're 80 like me and then you'll know true inceldom buddy boyo. :lul:

under 80s are too young and aren't experienced like a true boomer like me.

You can still retirement homemaxx fakecel if u arent in hospice care

seems like I struck a nerve

ded srs buddy boyo?

Strongly agree.
It's only over when it's really over

At 18 your body has pretty much fully formed, if you dont look decent at that age you never will. If anything younger people in their prime who cant get laid are the truecels. Imagine if you cant get anything in your prime when will you?

just exaggerate bro

At 18 your body has pretty much fully formed, if you dont look decent at that age you never will. If anything younger people in their prime who cant get laid are the truecels. Imagine if you cant get anything in your prime when will you?
no bro they haven't hit the retirement home yet they can still ascend bro :lul:.

under 80 = not true incel yet :lul:

Another fight on Inceldom Discussion

@BummerDrummer thoughts on the new drama?

no bro they haven't hit the retirement home yet they can still ascend bro :lul:.

under 80 = not true incel yet :lul:
You say you're 80 son? Thats rookie numbers in this forum. Try hitting that 100 year mark first and then come talk to me young man.

You say you're 80 son? Thats rookie numbers in this forum. Try hitting that 100 year mark first and then come talk to me young man.
bro I just aged 22 years in a miunute I'm 102 now. look up to me I'm the true 102 boomer truecel

If you aren't in the retirement home you need to gtfo because you're not a true incel yet. :lul:

Wait til you're 80 like me and then you'll know true inceldom buddy boyo. :lul:

under 80s are too young and aren't experienced like a true boomer like me.

@FrustratedWhiteMale

Nigga you joined the incel community when your growth plates weren't even closed, guy has a point.
He was 17. Most men’s growth plates are closed at that age

Sounds like the anti-youngcel thread a little close to home.

He grew 2 inches apparently.
No I fucking didn't. I was 5'9.25" since 16 and I'm 18 now. Growth plates closed at 16.

If youre talking about when I said I was 5'7" that was done to avoid being doxxed for a bit and to avoid people IRL finding my account.

No. Your growth plates fuse by 25.
Show source. Because growth plates close for girls at age 14/15 and for boys at age 16/17

Serious question. Is @FrustratedWhiteMale dead or did he forget his password because of Alzheimer's?

Cope you need to be dead to be a truecel.

Well other sources say men have their growth plates closed at 16/17
I know.. its very weird that different sources have different conclusions. Literally on the same page it is contradicted.

It’s over for sub-80 males.

It’s weird how data works.
I think its just too many people getting the wrong conclusion and publishing their research without doing any thorough research.. that is why the conclusions are everywhere because the variables weren't properly sourced. For a study to be conclusive it needs a concrete set of variables.. too many studies with piss poor variable ranges and you get Brain Spaghetti where one study says low and the other says high.

I think its just too many people getting the wrong conclusion and publishing their research without doing any thorough research.. that is why the conclusions are everywhere because the variables weren't properly sourced. For a study to be conclusive it needs a concrete set of variables.. too many studies with piss poor variable ranges and you get Brain Spaghetti where one study says low and the other says high.
Sources usually say the girls finish puberty at 15-17 and guys finish it at 16-17

The reason for which there are so many contradictions between studies is that most studies are actually wrong, and one of the reasons for which this happens is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publish_or_perish

Don't forget that the people that conduct those studies need to feed themselves, and, like any other human, they can be greedy and corruptible.

Study talking about why most studies are wrong: https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020124

Additionally, I have attached a pdf file of the paper I mentioned above.

Attachments

• Journal - most studies are false.PDF
    249.6 KB · Views: 6
@Hombre thoughts? You are live on incel news

I think its just too many people getting the wrong conclusion and publishing their research without doing any thorough research.. that is why the conclusions are everywhere because the variables weren't properly sourced. For a study to be conclusive it needs a concrete set of variables.. too many studies with pis ups poor variable ranges and you get Spaghetti where one study says low and the other says high.

puberty can start in different age depending on the person

however, get this through your head

the major difference between slayers and subhumans seems to be made in the 9 months before you are born

@Hombre thoughts? You are live on incel news

I know that inceldom is not determined by an age number, as you mention here: BummerDrummer's quote on inceldom
However, that does not mean that those people should be allowed to join the forum. They are still young and thus gullible and susceptible to be impressionable by what is discussed on this online space. These people should experience life by themselves and confirm whether everything that is said here is true or not. I know for a fact that many things discussed here are false; however, that is not to dismiss the veracity of the blackpill.

Gatekeeping will never stop tbh

Bro WTF you're only truly incel once you are on your deathbed, 80 year old youngcels can still run retirement home game