Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you want an instant ego boost

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
Go to the poor part of town and look at all the fellow ugly ppl. Obese, Sahara dry skin, terrible teeth from smoking. Their life is shit and I'm not making fun of them, but its a good reset for your baseline of attractiveness. We see chads and stacies everywhere online and ads, while back in the day we only saw a few in our lifetime.

they still mog me lel

The poor part of town has Tyrone and some thugmaxxed chadlites running around with their hooker baby makers.

Unrelated but I won the game against the people so it felt good, slight boost

I get mogged by homeless white people.

Cope, the fact that they are ugly doesnt change my own ugliness

I would most likely get killed if i should go there tbh.

Misery loves company. I imagine I'd go ER by now if it wasn't for incel sites. In fact, that's what led me to join, to cope. And they say this site creates ERs.

Of course this doesn't change shit except my own realization that I'm not alone. Someone who has never experienced true loneliness or enjoys being alone wouldn't fully understand the concept of misery loves company. They might only comprehend it on the surface, let alone agree with it at all.

Last edited:
I don't get an ego boost when I see people worse off than me. It makes me sad, and makes me wish for a kinder world.

Go to the poor part of town and see uglier ethnics with a job and with a GF.

Meanwhile a white jobless poor truecel like me will rot.

Whites Are Truecel

This

Its retard logic - "Feel bad about being broke, go look at some homeless people........ you'll still be broke"

they still have sex though

no because I already live in a lousy town and I am most likely that ugly hobo you are talking about

Whites Are Truecel
You need a greyhound bus ticket out of LA.

This is true TBH

I dont need to go there

Whites Are Truecel
facemog entire forum, get money get height surgery

facemog entire forum, get money get height surgery
Just break every bone in your body and turn your legs into sticks to look like slenderman bro.

Love how incels are just as egotistic as everyone else.

Go to the poor part of town and look at all the fellow ugly ppl. Obese, Sahara dry skin, terrible teeth from smoking. Their life is shit and I'm not making fun of them, but its a good reset for your baseline of attractiveness. We see chads and stacies everywhere online and ads, while back in the day we only saw a few in our lifetime.
I bet they get more sex than me.

Cope. They NT, life, inhibmog me

Just break every bone in your body and turn your legs into sticks to look like slenderman bro.
Throw in some noodly appendages & become sexual offenderman.