Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you think "tinder isn't real life, bro", you're in for a rude awakening

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Even chads get blown out on cold approach. Tinder is way easier than real life because you don't need to waste your entire day looking like an idiot, assuming you even LIVE in a big city where you can do it in the first place.

Tinder is only for hook ups. JFL at anyone who thinks they will get a meaningful relationship from Tinder. I have seen my Chadlite friends get in relationships from Bumble tho.

I can not even have one like, I totally regret the day I decided to sign gold for a month, it would have been better to buy a pizza and clog me to death

Tinder is only for hook ups. JFL at anyone who thinks they will get a meaningful relationship from Tinder. I have seen my Chadlite friends get in relationships from Bumble tho.

except people are getting married after meeting off of tinder. It's happening.

Cold approaching in a big city requires 8/10 looks, basically the same as Tinder

Cope. Lots of chads and stacies start relationships via tinder. Relationships come out of sex hookups in 2018.

typically girls want long term relationships, but they'd be happy with hook ups also, as long its chad.

Fine then I guess it is over. I still choose to believe not that many people are getting meaningful relationships from tinder.

Fine then I guess it is over. I still choose to believe not that many people are getting meaningful relationships from tinder.
>meaningful relationship
Cucc

While this might be true, there are countries where tinder isn't so popular and women used it mostly for keks

tinder is not real life

i know who you are - you are actually using tinder and are looking for an excuse to do NOTHING outside of it

that's it

that's why every second post is about tinder

you want to believe that if you fail on tinder, you will fail everywhere

but that ain't fucking true

tinder is the gayest app ever created

IT:S HARDER TO GET A WOMAN FROM TINDER AS A REGULAR MAN

than it's in real life FFS

just look around - do you really see only 8/10 guys with 3/10 landwhales?

stop using tinder and try something else

Tinder is for Chads only and not incels so it is completely pointless.

Tinder retards are the shit for brain cretins on the incel community

Many foids are on multiple online dating platforms for years.

Many foids are on multiple online dating platforms for years.
High IQ. I normally scout out tinder every few months and see the same foids. Been years now

tinder is not real life

i know who you are - you are actually using tinder and are looking for an excuse to do NOTHING outside of it

that's it

that's why every second post is about tinder

you want to believe that if you fail on tinder, you will fail everywhere

but that ain't fucking true

tinder is the gayest app ever created

IT:S HARDER TO GET A WOMAN FROM TINDER AS A REGULAR MAN

than it's in real life FFS

just look around - do you really see only 8/10 guys with 3/10 landwhales?

stop using tinder and try something else

i don't use tinder and i spent 5 years doing PUA. you're being delusional.

how much pussy has PUA gotten you?

I have seen otherwise

I got approached by a hot girl one time.

She wanted to know what time it was. :feelsbadman:

I got approached by a hot girl one time.

She wanted to know what time it was. :feelsbadman:
Volcel because you didn't tell her to suck your dick then she can get the time