Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you share your anger of being incel with women, and try and talk about it, then you won't get any remorse.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
They'll jsut get freaked out.

Them getting freaked out though implies they're only happy/ okay/ sympathetic to someone in luxury.
If you talk about hwo hard it was to meet the criteria of being hot then they will ignore you.
We are a species of elitism. We are not inherently compassionate towards anyone, and choose to hop our eyes at the top, and to blind ourselves to the bottom.
Women wanna give the underlying impression they don't care about you as a person. They want to give the impresison they're only topminded. Not bottombenign/ midwayminded.

They're product based people.
If you talk about your prior history of being an incel before you ascend then you'll be low status to them.
You're never meant to share your personal experiences with epople. That's pure weakness. IT's only pure primal horsefly attraction.
Primal horsefly honey effect is where you get a girl to like you because of your value. But she simply is there... to be there. But she doesn't talk/ say/ speak/ imply/ have anything besides that.
there's literally nothing/ no spiritual bond.
NO guy can deal with the primality mindset of a woman and have a real bond with them. No one.
It's just not possible to be male, and to have the patience/ mind/ etc. to deal with female bullshit.

Women are meant to be one dimensional horseflies drawn to the honey they love.
Anything besides that will be undesirable. It's just natural. Female minds are not meant to be loved. They're meant to be used.

Women are meant to be athe agents of natural selection. Not even chad can appease them forever.
It's always good to have some degree of paradigm placed on thinking that women will actually broadly give love to the successful though.
Insecurity/ rage/ hate are great motivators.

Them getting freaked out though implies they're only happy/ okay/ sympathetic to someone in luxury.
If you talk about hwo hard it was to meet the criteria of being hot then they will ignore you.
We are a species of elitism. We are not inherently compassionate towards anyone, and choose to hop our eyes at the top, and to blind ourselves to the bottom.
Women wanna give the underlying impression they don't care about you as a person. They want to give the impresison they're only topminded. Not bottombenign/ midwayminded.

If you talk about your prior history of being an incel before you ascend then you'll be low status to them.
You're never meant to share your personal experiences with epople. That's pure weakness. IT's only pure primal horsefly attraction.
Primal horsefly honey effect is where you get a girl to like you because of your value. But she simply is there... to be there. But she doesn't talk/ say/ speak/ imply/ have anything besides that.
NO guy can deal with the primality mindset of a woman and have a real bond with them. No one.
It's just not possible to be male, and to have the patience/ mind/ etc. to deal with female bullshit.

Anything besides that will be undesirable. It's just natural. Female minds are not meant to be loved. They're meant to be used.

Women are meant to be athe agents of natural selection. Not even chad can appease them forever.
It's always good to have some degree of paradigm placed on thinking that women will actually broadly give love to the successful though.
Foids HATES weakness. Admitting that you're an incel is a lose situation for you.

Foids HATES weakness. Admitting that you're an incel is a lose situation for you.
You can't even have person to person interacitons. You must always show masculinity.
If there's a system that won't undersatnd me, then I won't be understanding of it.
I'll do as I want and act just as dismissive/ unaware as they do when I talk about my plights.
I'll say male roles are objecitification jsut liek when I tell them to fulfill their female roles.

I made the mistake of talking about it with my mother. She reacted reacted exactly like that - she freaked out. My own mother has zero empathy with my situation.

I made the mistake of talking about it with my mother. She reacted reacted exactly like that - she freaked out. My own mother has zero empathy with my situation.
But women are the causers of a situation where we SHOULD freak out/ be insecure.
They knonw it is that way. But foids do not offer shit out of empathy. Only chad admiration.
We are an elitist species. We pillar the top, and we treadmill the bottom.
Women are meant to be top-glamor/ luxuriance hoarders. They hate anything to do with real life pragmatism.
They don't care about the process of shit. Or people's hardships.
They're meant to be selectively empathetic.

Last edited:
basically talking about the frustrations of inceldom to anyone outside this forum is a bad idea

Aren't horseflies bloodsuckers?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse-fly

"Horse-flies or horseflies are true flies in the family Tabanidae in the insect order Diptera. They are often large and agile in flight, and the females bite animals, including humans, to obtain blood. "

JFL galactic IQ analogy

If you're attractive, then they'll like that you're available.

If you're not attractive.... rapist, pedophile, etc...

Yeah they'll get freaked out. They only want company from high-tiers.
If you explain how you were frustrated as a low tier... then whiner/ annoyer/ etc.
BUt they'll create exonerating evasion explanations. So don't expect them to ever look at their own identity.
They don't care about you as a person. They care about your value/ luxuriance.
Pose out anything that requires attention other than that... and they won't nourish it.
Women will nourish your emotions if you show the attraction trait set... but overall being open about yourself is almost never an upside.

Nice post

When I told mine a few years back I was sent to the psychiatric hospital.

You can't even have person to person interacitons. You must always show masculinity

This is why I hate talking to women, and I think the phrase "female friends" is an oxymoron, because as a man you can never truly be open and honest with a woman. Especially if you have a romantic interest, show the slightest sign of weakness during the "friend phase" of "getting to know her" and she'll put you in the friend zone.

This is why I hate talking to women, and I think the phrase "female friends" is an oxymoron, because as a man you can never truly be open and honest with a woman. Especially if you have a romantic interest, show the slightest sign of weakness during the "friend phase" of "getting to know her" and she'll put you in the friend zone.
That's the thing.
In life, friends are more like trophies than kindred spirits.
People are on average very irritable/ materialistic/ reptillian brain attention span
You cannot build a kindredness with that. You have people who enjoy you, or will bring you under the full weight of their primality judgment.
Impressiosn of friendship or hollywood romance are insulated farces.

I had one female friend a while ago who sympathized with being a male incel. She was aware of the hiki trend in Japan, and her brother was an NEET incel. She's aware of how hard it is for Asian men in general. She said she read Aziz Ansari's book which talks about how hard it is for men in general in the new dating world. Definitely unusual though.

Most women don't have that degree of awareness or willingness to engage on the subject. Most women will blame you for it no matter what. They can only see the world through the lens of how easy it is for them.

I personally believe trying to normalize and mainstream the blackpill is important, so I talk about it in a general sense whenever I am asked. If someone asks if I am in a relationship/married, then asks me why not, if I have time I will answer honestly and say something to the effect of:

- Oh well I've tried, but online dating these days is ridiculous. I sit there and send 100 messages, reading profiles for hours, and writing personalized messages then get one or two replies at most and no dates. I've sent hundreds of messages and gotten zero dates from it. Tinder's even worse, you just swipe for hours and nothing happens from it.
- From what I can see, women have crazy standards nowadays, and if you're not a tall handsome white guy, good luck to you, because you're gonna need it.
- I don't think marriage is necessarily very favorable to men these days anyway. Or the world in general.

I try to control my bitterness if I'm saying those things and deliver it more like a humorous observation, almost like a comedian would. Keep it light, but the content is dark. People don't argue at all on any point, because they all know it's true.

Last edited:
My point is more on how women don't sympathize with anyone who went through hardships even if you did go through a transformation/ ascension. If you ascend you have to completely hide your old self. There is no inherent respect for the strength of spirit if it came from a lowly place. It's not only western society, but all society that appraises the dominarchic (dominance hierarchic) identity/ demeanor. I am dead serious.

Bluepill setbackers of perspective will always hide this vital truth from the world because they don't want people to be consciously aware of the status quo. They only want those who are humanitarianly gloss the situation.

Personality connection bores women. They want connection that stems from materialistic value. Men are the same. It's why we judge women the way we do. By looks first. Then the rest comes later.
We want exclusive value to come from who we're with. Anything less than exclusive as suitor-status can be used for friends. We want glamor/ genes/ etc. Things that are distinctly available only for relationships.
You can only get genes/ familial association status/ being the one and only for this person (which shows luxury depending if they are extremely high value). All this is more important than personal bond.

Sugar daddy/ friend with benefits is how most girls want guys with good personality believe me.

My point is more on how women don't sympathize with anyone who went through hardships even if you did go through a transformation/ ascension. If you ascend you have to completely hide your old self. There is no inherent respect for the strength of spirit if it came from a lowly place. It's not only western society, but all society that appraises the dominarchic (dominance hierarchic) identity/ demeanor. I am dead serious.

That's absolutely true. I used to think before surgery I would tell anyone after that I had it if they mention anything about my appearance. Kind of because I think I should be proud of the guts it took to do those things and the good results. After I've only told my family because I realize people don't respect true self improvement for men. They want everything you have to be effortless, and if you say you put the work in to have something changed it just negates any halo that thing was giving you in the first place.

Ditto with any other challenges you must overcome. Eg. health problems, mental problems. Then they blame men for "not talking about our problems."

Life is fucked. But so be it.

Gaussian rifle wielding Tesla IQ. Female minds are so unlovable that I am also thinking that the supposedly feminine qualities they show are just a truce to allow reproduction, otherwise even Chad wouldn´t stay around if they continued to be their unpleasant selves.

Another high IQ point. Spiritual strength would feel like a scam because it would mean that the person was ontologically inferior from the start and there would be no reliable way to assay his real genetic quality.

It's a shared thing among genders. If you tell people you had value amplification, then people resent you.
Life is compartmentalized in hierarchies. Have the value, and show that you're not of that value in every avenue that is indicative of the dominarchic legacy, then you are inferior.
Men judge people. But women absolutely cut off.
Many neandetheralistic/ superficial chads will make fun of you. As will women.
But women will go cold.