Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I find men who obnoxiously talk about 'masculinity' and 'being a real man' to be extremely faggoted

C

Confessor

Banned
-
I can't stand faggots who constantly talk about how much masculinity is important, what it means to be a real man or why modern men are not masculine(pure projection from Faggots who don't have a single manly attribute). Like bro stfup. Just because you were raised by a single mom, can't get any bitches and are Low T doesn't mean the rest of us struggling with our masculinity. I know incels can't get bitches as well but we identify the causes of our inceldom correctlt unlike these baldlet redpill copers who think women will choose a 5'4 hypernasculine Baldlet over a regular 6'2 handsome dude.

Not to mention these copers who are constantly discussing 'what it means to be a real man ?' or 'how does a real man act ?' shows these guys have zero masculinity in their bones and hence confused about shit like this. Faggots also like to jerk off too Gymcel edits of gym niggers like Zyzz or others and think Gymcelling will make them a man and get them bitches.

Any this YouTube comment on Millenia Thinker's channel made me write this rant post.

Here's a news for you faggot. No father teaches their son to be a man. Just like animals learn how to rut, forage and hunt on their own this something you innately know due to the testesterone running in your body. But I guess this thing is an alien concept to low T redpill copers.

I can't stand faggots who constantly talk about how much masculinity is important, what it means to be a real man or why modern men are not masculine(pure projection from Faggots who don't have a single manly attribute). Like bro stfup. Just because you were raised by a single mom, can't get any bitches and are Low T doesn't mean the rest of us struggling with our masculinity. I know incels can't get bitches as well but we identify the causes of our inceldom correctlt unlike these baldlet redpill copers who think women will choose a 5'4 hypernasculine Baldlet over a regular 6'2 handsome dude.

Not to mention these copers who are constantly discussing 'what it means to be a real man ?' or 'how does a real man act ?' shows these guys have zero masculinity in their bones and hence confused about shit like this. Faggots also like to jerk off too Gymcel edits of gym niggers like Zyzz or others and think Gymcelling will make them a man and get them bitches.

Any this YouTube comment on Millenia Thinker's channel made me write this rant post.

View attachment 1178098

Here's a news for you faggot. No father teaches their son to be a man. Just like animals learn how to rut, forage and hunt on their own this something you innately know due to the testesterone running in your body. But I guess this thing is an alien concept to low T redpill copers.
masculinity copers will get bogged into oblivion by pretty boys

I think you meant to include "..tend to.." in the title.

they sound like they're in some faggot gay sex roleplay

Hsve you seen how redpill niggers talk about andrew tate :lul::lul:?

Its like they're virtually sucking his balls dry Its not even a exageration, they act like he's jesus

They're mostly faggots who were treated as abused dogs by their parents and believe that's some kind of achievement JFL

Insecurity over their own masculinity often gets conflated with insecurity over their own heterosexuality. Not that I blame them for getting confused, there's a broad overlap.

How am i supposed to be "masculine" when im 5"6ft, have Aspergers and grew up with a weak father ?

View attachment 1178098

It's the truck driving syndrome.

View attachment 1178098

Its the boomer mentality

I never cared about being masculine or feminine, I do what I want

based and high iq post.

Its like they're virtually sucking his balls dry Its not even a exageration, they act like he's jesus
They're mostly faggots who were treated as abused dogs by their parents and believe that's some kind of achievement JFL
This. A lot of Turkish normgroids ugly males unironically believe working in hard conditions and being poor at childhood helped them become manly or something.

And all they did become was boring minimum wage workers, meanwhile rich chads been living in high energy mode since they were children

Masculinity = Height, frame, and jaw. Being 'muh real masculine man' and 'manning up' is the oofy doofy version of masculinity.

Masculinity = Height, frame, and jaw. Being 'muh real masculine man' and 'manning up' is the oofy doofy version of masculinity.
The masculinity that isn't innate in you doesn't matter. The oofy doofy version that gets judged onto males socially only serves females and society, not yourself

Everyone in this thread is scum.

normies are polluted by (((fluoride))) and chemicals in the water planted by jewish communists, that turn them into non-male faggots

they have to act 'masculine' because they're not males

just like foids try to be girlbosses to make up for not being males

redpillers have to act 'attractive' because they're not attractive

they have to neg girls and display higher social status bc they can't just be more attractive than them

they're all artificial because they'll never be the real thing

they need so much because they'll never be it

Last edited:
All red pill nonsense meant to keep men away from the black pill.

I had a friend who really sucked off Andrew taint I stopped talking to him lol it exposed how much of a faggot he is and I was questioning why I am even friends with a person like this so easily deluded by bald jew niggers

manhood comes from the balls
it makes you aggresive and horny, it isn't something special

I agree even though I would say that naturally having a father is still very important growing up as a boy. It can certainly mess you up if you don't have one

:feelskek: True I can't fucking stand these red pilled copers. Femoids prefer pretty boy Chads over them which proves them wrong.

I hate gynocentric terms like "Real men" Or "Man up" A man is anyone who has XY cromosomes. Disguised misandry from the red pillers if anything.

True. Any man who is obsessed with maleness and masculinity comes off as gay

Another one is
Hardship equals manliness

They all want to willingly suffer