Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you never eat any foods that result in the creation of pyruvate, will you not gain weight if you also run a caloric deficite?

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
So yeah, if you dont have pyruvate, the acetyl coa cycle doesnt occur and therefore there no fatty acid cycle with acetyl coa and citrate.
Idk if you guys know if thats true or not but why not ask lol

If you are interested in losing weight I recommend reading McDonald's Ultimate Diet book, and it deals with biochemistry that you may be interested in. The book is quite old by now, but I believe it is still very informative. See attached.

Attachments

• The Ultimate Diet 2.0-McDonald.pdf
    165.8 KB · Views: 17
No, because thermodynamics. Every nutrient ends up as ATP in the end.

It's impossible to eat any food that doesn't produce pyruvate as it's a necessary intermediate in the glycolysis. Without glycolysis our cells couldn't practically survive, we are not anaerobic organisms. Moreover, if you run on a caloric deficit you will lose weight anyway, but it's important to keep a balanced diet to avoid losing muscle mass. :feelsthink:

I eat like a pig that was abandoned on an island for 60 years and is finally brought into a buffet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back