Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you met someone you had a connection with and they wanted to double suicide with you, would you?

Would you double suicide with someone?

• Total voters
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
1) You have a strong connection with them.
2) They want to die, and specifically with you.
3) You get to pick the suicide method, location and date.
4) Access to methods is not an issue, you can get access to any method you want.
5) You both die at the same time.
6) Nothing sexual or romantic happens between you and whoever you do it with, none of this "c-can i git sum fuk furst?" shit.
7) The person feels as strong of a bond with you as you do with them.

I wouldn't, I might not ever have romance in store for me in my life but I have potential for getting a good career and friends to keep me going

It would be weird killing myself with another person, i'd rather be alone.
The only reason I would do it is to gain access to a good painless method.

Just chemically castrate yourself before that happens, you won’t care about sex.

I will just slowly rot, it's less melodramatic. Suicide is for foids.

No. Imagine having to share your death with someone else.

If I wanted to die, yeah.

Wasn't there a movie/book called the virgin suicide?

It’s only fitting I die as I have lived.

Alone.

Yes. We'd go to a cabin in the woods together and fire the charcoal grill. :fire::fire::fire:

my suicide will be something private to me and only me, I'm so glad the new president in my country made more easy to citizens to have guns in their houses, I finally going to have a happy ending

:panties: : "Soycha, do you want to commit suicide with me, I feel so much connected to you !"
:soy: : "Sure Cara, what would I not do for you ?"

* Later *

:panties: : *a gun pointing to her head* "Ready ?"
:soy: : *a gun pointing to his head* "Ready !"

:panties: : 3, 2, 1....
BANG !
:soy: : *lies on the ground with blood flooding from the head*
:panties: : "That was rough, TeeHee !"

* Later *
:panties: : "I'm done with this moron, but I'm sad when I think he will never buy me another beer hoping to have a relationship with me"
:chad: : "Don't worry, I have something bigger than a beer to come into you."
:panties: : "Ow Chad haha TeeHee :heart:"

I don't wanna rope...

Other - If someone wanted to die but couldn't or didn't have the courage/ability themselves, I'd do it for them for a fee.

only with an incel male because I know we had the same struggle

I don't know man

Still sounds too romantic for my incel life tbhtbhtbh
But if i get to end my own suffering AND take out a foid with me, might just go for it though

Don't commit suicide op. Ffs.

If I were to it'll be a Bonnie & Clyde last stand.

Maybe some day, I'm not ready for the rope yet.

low IQ post. If I met someone who completed me like that, it would be my reason to live and not to die.

No. I would try to help the person, not commit suicide ffs :feelsseriously:

Yes, only with a fellow incel brother

No, double suicides are fucking retarded.

No woman would want to die with me. but my male friends,we may find some othER ways

It would be cooler if it were going ER with a great friend but either way, no.

No benefits from the rope? Hell no.
Hell at least it should be stylish.

Unless you meant that

Columbine-killers-actors-from-Im-Not-Ashamed-600x300.jpg

But I'm not going ER so no

If it was a roastie, I would agree but only pretend to go through with it and let her die by herself, and make sure there was no evidence of my involvement.

I can't give an honest yes or no, because setting aside my own parents, I've never met anyone irl that I've had an emotional connection with. I'm absolutely clueless as to what I would do.

3.... 2..... 1

and one guy doesnt kill himself

1 less incel on earth less competition for the other incel

aha good logic

I can kind of imagine what it's like to care about someone that much from watching anime, but, as I have never experienced it personally, I don't know how I would genuinely feel. I think that if there were some pressing reason we wanted to die together, then I would be willing to do it, but I don't know what that reason would be.

I can't give an honest yes or no, because setting aside my own parents, I've never met anyone irl that I've had an emotional connection with. I'm absolutely clueless as to what I would do.
I'm the same.

I'd suggest anothER option if we both have to off ourselves eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back