Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you have a beta or submissive personality, its fucking over

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
Inb4 the fuck does personality matter its a cucked trait

Thats true but they always tell you to “respect women hurrdurr :soy:“ but having that kind of personality either leads you to being a soy (oh god no) or incel like we are now

Stacy enjoys dominant chads and tyrones that beat her daily. Then once shes done she just #metoo’s em’ and then find the next chad

It’s when you combine it with sub-7 looks that it’s over, there are Chads who are somewhat beta in personality but they still get laid.

Agree, also it dosent help if you are ugly and have an annoying voice like me, I know a few chads that act beta just like me,however they are attractive so they can get away with it.

It’s when you combine it with sub-7 looks that it’s over, there are Chads who are somewhat beta in personality but they still get laid.

would a chadlite beta get laid?

Every 9 year old grows up with the same default personality.

If you're ugly, you get beat down and you learn to keep your head down to not attract attention to yourself. If you're attractive, you get positive reinforcement for being loud and arrogant every time you're rewarded.

You think if you acted dominant and alpha people would respect you more? Or would they just fuck up your inferior, frail skull instead?

Knaaaahhjjd knaaahhhjjdd knahjd

The irony is that that too many submissive cucks are how society got so fucking horrible. And women think they're invincible and are more irresponsible and entitled than ever before. There is no gratitude for the "supportive" man ever. Not anymore. It's a a default they expect and think they deserve. Because cucks are allowing that to be the case.

@Blacktarpill

would a chadlite beta get laid?

Yes, because he has some sex appeal. I agree with you that personality matters but not for Chadlite or Chads outside of extremes and even then we’ve seen how women will overlook psychopathic behavior so overlooking a schizoid Chad or Chadlite is no biggie.

Don't fall for the personality meme. Even if there's a kind of personality most foids prefer (dominant, aggressive, whatever), it's not applicable to an incel's situation. To get rejected for your personality, she had to find you attractive first, otherwise she would've rejected you on your looks first.

Personality is just a meme made by whores to trick us into cucks

Kill all these fucking cucks I say... fuck'em

You call it "Personality", I call it a strong lawline, Hunter Eyes and a NW0 Hairline.

Wish I wasn't as beta and self aware as I am now:feelsrope:

Its important. Its a turnoff but looks> personality

everything is about the looks indeed
I mean, lets suppose we have 2 tester chads. One of them is an alpha and the other one is a beta. A foid would definitely choose the alpha one.

I mean, lets suppose we have 2 tester chads. One of them is an alpha and the other one is a beta. A foid would definitely choose the alpha one.
this is true

But I don't think a chad would be beta

I have an alpha personality but it does not matter because i'm 5'2.

I have an alpha personality but it does not matter because i'm 5'2.
parents height, your age? if young and still growing you better do whatever you can do grow more asap.

Personality is just as genetic as looks. Guys who are tall and robust aren't submissive. Isn't genetically possible.

Everyone who’s gotten metoo’d have been normies

These are Chadlites.

No Chad would ever be beta. There's no possible reason for him to be, aside from being a dicklet maybe.

Beta behavior is a direct result of recognition that one is below Chad on the social hierarchy and should therefore tread lightly.

These are Chadlites.

No Chad would ever be beta. There's no possible reason for him to be, aside from being a dicklet maybe.

Beta behavior is a direct result of recognition that one is below Chad on the social hierarchy and should therefore tread lightly.

Wrong, you could be treated like shit by your family or become a Chad through late puberty, etc.

No amount of gymcelling or fightmaxxing is gonna help it

Just puff out your chest br0

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back