Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you had a hot daughter would you have protected sex with her?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
I personally would.
Of course she has to be 18+

Last edited:
No I wouldn't officer

61D5ZjDquhS AC UF8941000 QL80

I would be fucking her every night raw (she would be on birth control you fucking retards) at legal age (In gta) plus I would beat the crap out of her if she even looked at a Chad/tyrone

I would be fucking her every night raw (she would be on birth control you fucking retards) at legal age (In gta) plus I would beat the crap out of her if she even looked at a Chad/tyrone

that's giga degenerate

No officer. You are a very suspicious user yk, Im gonna have to keep an eye on you

Probably not. I'm not that deranged yet.

Of course not Officer Matthews

Why are you idiots saying "no"? Many of you here are Trump supporters as well, and we all know Trump would love to fuck Ivanka and has even called her a piece of ass

I am pretty sure IT makes these threads just to whine about it on IT.

And no:3

Why are you idiots saying "no"? Many of you here are Trump supporters as well, and we all know Trump would love to fuck Ivanka and has even called her a piece of ass
Goddamn fucking retard trump faggots

Idk but

RIP NATHAN LARSON

A HERO THAT FOUGHT FOR TRUTH, RAPE AND THE AMERICAN WAY

We are saying no because you glow harder than the sun

Nope

IT gonna love this tho

.is moment
tf does that got to do with anything?

Last edited:
no incest is disgusting. idc if it's fictional but irl fuck no

of course not.. breed only

Of course not! That's my son's job!