Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you had a gf would you make sure that she comes every time you have sex

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Or is that cucked

I probably couldnt even if I wanted to because I'm not Chad

Depends on looks/dick size, so it’s impossible

She would only be allowed to cum after making me cum 10 times.

I'd make sure I cum on her face and tits and stomach and back and inside her pussy.

I probably couldnt even if I wanted to because I'm not Chad
>this right here

Male masturbation is purely a physical thing. Response to stimuli.
Female masturbation is all in their head. If you aren't Chad you already lost 99% of the battle. You have whores claim they cum when they suck Chad dick so you know they are all full of shit.

that is one big if

Female masturbation is all in their head. If you aren't Chad you already lost 99% of the battle. You have whores claim they cum when they suck Chad dick so you know they are all full of shit.

200% legit, even a 10" dick won't help you much if you have a monkey tier face.

No. Eating pussy is for faggots. In my ideal scenario, I have a giant dick. I feel her up, I slap her around a bit, choke her a bit (because she wants it), kiss her, feel her up, then start slamming her with a big dick. I tell her to finger her clit if she wants to cum while I'm doing that because I'm not going to.

I pound her til I'm bored, jizz, then go do something else or go to bed. She just appreciates the fact that she got pounded by a big dick and a high SMV guy (hypothetically, dream state).

Women get off on SMV of their partner far more than they do on the actual sex acts, and I think women reward selfish men, so I'm not spending half an hour licking her chlamydia filled vag hoping I might find her elusive orgasm.

No. Eating pussy is for faggots. In my ideal scenario, I have a giant dick. I feel her up, I slap her around a bit, choke her a bit (because she wants it), kiss her, feel her up, then start slamming her with a big dick. I tell her to finger her clit if she wants to cum while I'm doing that because I'm not going to.

I pound her til I'm bored, jizz, then go do something else or go to bed. She just appreciates the fact that she got pounded by a big dick and a high SMV guy (hypothetically, dream state).

Women get off on SMV of their partner far more than they do on the actual sex acts, and I think women reward selfish men, so I'm not spending half an hour licking her chlamydia filled vag hoping I might find her elusive orgasm.

Thought it was obvious that I meant making her cum with your dick

Going down on a girl is obviously cuckoldry

Thought it was obvious that I meant making her cum with your dick

A large percent of them can't even cum from vaginal stim unless maybe you're a massive dicked ultraChad and the stars are all aligned. Why worry about that shit. Just get what you want to do done. I mean, you could TRY to make her cum but it's gonna be an uphill battle.

Very true. You are showing her that you are beneath her and submissive.

not possible with my dick size

no, I only care about my own pleasure. idc if she gets anything out of it.

Depends on looks/dick size, so it’s impossible
Yeah. It’s not a matter of wanting to. It’s a matter of having sufficient fighting success and a big dick

As long as you're not stuck eating pussy.

i used to be a hopeless romantic type when I was still majorly bluepilled, I used to think sex was something you did to please the love of your life, lol.

If you won't satisfy her in bed she will cheat on you obviously..

if i was able to

Fuck that, I live life for me myself and I

Yeah. Id play with her pussy alot.

Chad makes her cum just by doing what he wants, he doesn't try. If you have to try, you're a beta.

Why not try?

Being shitty in bed doesnt make you an alpha it makes you bad in bed.

If a girl is willingly having sex with you and dating you and you dont bother to try then you're a fucking idiot and you'll end up right back here.

I would if I wanted to keep her.

Sure, I don't see why not? She makes me cum I make her cum, that's not cucked. If she doesn't enjoy sex with you you're 100% more likely to be cucked by her. And if a foid is actually willing to have sex with me I dunno why I wouldn't wanna make sure she also enjoys it. It's never gonna happen though :feelsbadman:

girls don't want to come every time, they will just have sex for chad

Yes, because if I don’t then she’d go find someone who could 290233E1 7083 4379 A8F5 135EA96EB555

Whether a girl comes is dependent on your dick size + your looks. They actually did a study on that which shows women enjoy plain sex with a Chad more than sex + fingering + foreplay + cunnilingus with a normie.

So the catch 22 as an ugly male is that'd you'd be both forced to try and give your GF an orgasm so she would stay with you and not leave you for Chad, but at the same time, you'd be unable to do it because you're not good-looking enough. She'll complain there's no romance in the bedroom, and sooner than later you'll find yourself single again.

If she were a young virgin I'd put considerable effort into pleasing her. An old used-up hag is only a fucktoy to me at best.

Why not try?

Being shitty in bed doesnt make you an alpha it makes you bad in bed.

If a girl is willingly having sex with you and dating you and you dont bother to try then you're a fucking idiot and you'll end up right back here.

Username checks out

Girls are unreliable in bed, they fake orgasms more often than you think.....

I heard on a YouTube video