Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you do not have the right skull shape, Balding is more than just a death sentence.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Balding is bad, sure. Everyone agrees with that. However sometimes you can get off with balding and you just end up looking ugly or maybe called a hilbilly or weird or some other steryotype. If you have a fucked up skull, balding is the worst thing that can happen. We take hair for granted. It covers up acne scars, birth scars, etc.

When that layer of hair covering those things gets removed, you are giga fucked. Your SMV will drop to below 3/10 if you are seen having a gay alien/balloon skull. You will look deformed. People will laugh at you, and call you even worse things. Things you could never imagine. Everyone in the room will automatically look at your disgusting head.

This is why balding is worse than just a death sentence, it will persist forever. It will turn incels who do not get ridiculed for their looks daily but cannot get girlfriends into truecels who will get laughed at by children in the street. It will turn you into a disgusting human being. The worst part is that it has no height discrimination. Sure, if you get it short you will look like a goblin, but even a somewhat tall person cannot escape it. Your head will look mashed, and people will automatically assume you are a retard. It's over. Oh so so over.

Balding has been proved to make people perceive you as a pedophile
There are women who believe men who are balding are more likely to rape and molet children jfl
good read tbh ngl

good blackpill thread

Take the toupeepill.

can't wait for that

well, from the feel of it, my head shape is quite weird, so the second i norwood im getting a hair transplant or some other sort of treatment, not doing that is out of the question. and if it doesnt work out i'll rope, seriously

I'll keep my hair forever as a Gorilla, so I honestly cant relate. But I'll take your word for it

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

My head is a perfect egg. If I ever go bald I'll never leave my house, even for food. I'll just order everything.
Being short and or unattractive has been proven to make people perceive you as a pedophile
There are women who believe men who are unattractive are more likely to rape and molest children jfl
ftfy bro

Balding is bad, sure. Everyone agrees with that. However sometimes you can get off with balding and you just end up looking ugly or maybe called a hilbilly or weird or some other steryotype. If you have a fucked up skull, balding is the worst thing that can happen. We take hair for granted. It covers up acne scars, birth scars, etc.

When that layer of hair covering those things gets removed, you are giga fucked. Your SMV will drop to below 3/10 if you are seen having a gay alien/balloon skull. You will look deformed. People will laugh at you, and call you even worse things. Things you could never imagine. Everyone in the room will automatically look at your disgusting head.

This is why balding is worse than just a death sentence, it will persist forever. It will turn incels who do not get ridiculed for their looks daily but cannot get girlfriends into truecels who will get laughed at by children in the street. It will turn you into a disgusting human being. The worst part is that it has no height discrimination. Sure, if you get it short you will look like a goblin, but even a somewhat tall person cannot escape it. Your head will look mashed, and people will automatically assume you are a retard. It's over. Oh so so over.
Dude you describe my whole life as a bald man children look at me an laugh about my head,moles on my face, and the girls are whispered about my head shape and tbh i see alot of people looking at me: girls, children, men, women, old people and people who drive their cars are looking at me(ex like you see a celebrity) in a bad way. ofc.

How do you know those consequences ? you are bald?

Brutal baldpill

My skull has weird bumps on it

Luckily hair transplant surgery is more effective and risk free than pretty much any other surgery though.

Are you balding bro?

This This This, I can't emphasize more this brutal reality. I'm already noticeably balding and will pretty much full bald at 30, it's inevitable since my father is bald too.Balding is a death sentence even for lot's of Chads, so imagine being already a 4/10 and NOT BEING ABLE TO GROW FACIAL HAIR LIKE ME. You'll look like a total monster l, especially if fully shaved.A lot of simps on r/bald who shaved completely and """""owned it :soy: :soy: """""" actually look like deformed cancer patients

Last edited:
Balding would destroy me even more than my face currently does since my head shape is awful.

doesnt matter. im not even bald and face makes me incel already. would be nice not to have to cut as much hair.

I hope I never go bald