Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Autism is worse than being low IQ

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★★
Lets say you an IQ of 90. You can probably get away with toilet cleaning, driving a taxi, or street sweeping no problem. Now look at me: An aspie with average IQ that can do non of those things.
Autism is a death sentence. I hang my head in shame that nobody likes me. I cant believe autism, its sooo bad.

I've never been tested, but the fact that I'm the only one I know that can't drive, doesn't have my license and has total freakout / anxiety over it.. which is why I never progressed with driving in the first place - I can safely say there's something wrong with me. I failed my driver's test back when I was a junior in HS and never went back.

I've never been tested, but the fact that I'm the only one I know that can't drive, doesn't have my license and has total freakout / anxiety over it.. which is why I never progressed with driving in the first place - I can safely say there's something wrong with me. I failed my driver's test back when I was a junior in HS and never went back.
Failed road test 3 times in quick succession.

autism is what makes me low iq

autism is what makes me low iq
I think the problem with autists is that they have a higher internal IQ its impossible to apply outwardly, so externally the IQ seems low. There should be a test created to measure the difference form internal and external IQ.

What's stopping you from toilet cleaning and street sweeping? Autists can't use their hands?

Low IQ is horrible. Stop trying to make it a competition.

I think the problem with autists is that they have a higher internal IQ its impossible to apply outwardly, so externally the IQ seems low. There should be a test created to measure the difference form internal and external IQ.

This is the best explanation of the relation between the avERage high-functioning autist’s “actual IQ” and “pERceived IQ”. Many of us r high IQ but we struggle to express ourselves so we seem low IQ to othERs

This was superior IQ.

Low IQ is horrible. Stop trying to make it a competition.
As long as you are not retarded being low IQ can be beneficial as you are way less self aware and therefore more NT

True. Im sick and tired getting told by NT foids and normies that being autistic is okay and autism is not an actual disability. Its all virtue signaling. If they really cared about autistic people, especially men then they wouldnt treat us like lesser human beings

yea it’s over

I'm not really copping or smth, don't get me wrong, but there's a big difference between being an Aspie and someone who leans towards level 2-3 autism. Basically Hans Asperger used to specifically protect the children who happened to be affected by his syndrome because they were usually high IQ who will be of benefit in the future and worth living, while seeing level 2 and 3 autists as a waste of oxygen.

Autism is one of the worst failos because of how badly it ruins your life. It dooms you to a life of economic, social and sexual poverty. At least NTcels can still moneymaxx and have active social lives.

Lets say you an IQ of 90. You can probably get away with toilet cleaning, driving a taxi, or street sweeping no problem. Now look at me: An aspie with average IQ that can do non of those things.
Autism is a death sentence. I hang my head in shame that nobody likes me. I cant believe autism, its sooo bad.
High functioning autism is torture you are socially aware enough of the difference that make you feel like the alien in the room. You can pass for a normie to a point but eventually the cracks show you don’t react in the “conventional accepted norms” set by normal niggers it is what it is