Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you crave love, affection, validation that means...

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
If you crave women love, affection and validation that means you are not blackpilled enough, only weak cucks soyboys normies and low iq chads want that, these species are cancer of existence.
You have to be low IQ to put your love, time and attention in something that is not guaranteed and is overrated asf anyway, you literally trade your freedom, hobbies for a weak parasite who is staying with you for what you can provide for them, how the fuck to put your attention and time in a creature that is sagging and decaying day after day jfl that's a cucked investment tbh. Women ain't shit tbh they are overrated asf, Low IQ men will shit on you and show their low iq insecurities on you for not being a needy cuck soyboy faggot like them, they are slave of love, validation and affection they are lost because they are low iq, that's their destiny to be retards NPC.

@lifeisbullshit95 signs out from blackpill/dot/club

Giphaaay

you literally trade your freedom, hobbies for a weak parasite who is staying with you for what you can provide for them
I'm not interested in my freedom and my hobbies, it becomes too boring. It is interesting for a limited time or if you have a gf.

If you crave women love, affection and validation that means you are not blackpilled enough, only weak cucks soyboys normies and low iq chads want that, these species are cancer of existence.
You have to be low IQ to put your love, time and attention in something that is not guaranteed and is overrated asf anyway, you literally trade your freedom, hobbies for a weak parasite who is staying with you for what you can provide for them, how the fuck to put your attention and time in a creature that is sagging and decaying day after day jfl that's a cucked investment tbh. Women ain't shit tbh they are overrated asf, Low IQ men will shit on you and show their low iq insecurities on you for not being a needy cuck soyboy faggot like them, they are slave of love, validation and affection they are lost because they are low iq, that's their destiny to be retards NPC.

View attachment 499699
Romantic love is morally reprehensible

I'm fully :blackpill:.
I no longer even fantasize about love, affection, etc from foids- or when I do, it's in the context of some alternate reality where foids are actually able to feel genuine love for a man, and where my chances of "ascending" aren't next to zero :feelsjuice:

If you crave love, affection, validation that means...​

you are cucked

I fully believe in the blackpill, but I’m not fully “blackpilled” if that makes sense

If you crave love, affection, validation that means...​

You are young and don't know any better.

However, it also means there is still hope and life and soul left within you, and you are not yet dead inside.

Dangerously based.

If I was a :chad:, I would exploit women on the reg for resources and use them like living fleshlights

Giga cope
You stop caring about love, validation, affection etc only after you get them.

Your comment is GigaCope.:soy:
Chad doesn't care about love, validation and affection because he gets them all time so you never seen him posting that shit in online forums.
Incels can't get love, validation and affection so they cope by saying it is low IQ to think about them haha but the reality is that you really care that is why you posted that shit.

Chad doesn't care about love, validation and affection because he gets them all time so you never seen him posting that shit in online forums.
Incels can't get love, validation and affection so they cope by saying it is low IQ to think about them haha but the reality is that you really care that is why you posted that shit.
Low iq nigga huge cope on your ass Chads wants ltr with gigastacys.

I'm pretty sure those are normal desires for most non-psychopathic people. If you would've gotten love and validation you're whole life without sacrificing anything like Chad you probably wouldn't be blackpilled tbh. Or if you're a psychopath, which seems likely considering how many users appear to have some form of aspd on this forum, then you could've just been the next ted bundy...

View attachment 499699
Women after 20 years of age are ugly as shit. I saw a foid I knew in high school who is 25 years old now.

She looks so ugly I don't think my dick would even flinch.

You're describing the filth I "loved" for years and the beta orbiters who swoon over her.

you literally trade your freedom for a weak parasite who is staying with you for what you can provide for them
Facts,also ''love'' doesn't exist since foids lack souls,they are nothing more than energy vampires.

You can be fully blackpilled and act like a redpiller. It's all about accepting genetic determinism, is it not?

Just because a 2.5/10 spends time on tinder, looking for a unicorn doesn't mean he knows he has no chance. It's stupid to begin with, but it doesn't really change whether someone believes in the blackpill or not.

Keep coping you moron
Keep copeing you low iq animal, look at what i post and look at your answers you skip the subject by attacking me you schizoid moron.

Is that you @Moody-Silver?

I crave someone who exists purely for my physical pleasure

not that I disagree but I'd say there's a difference between craving it and expecting it.

foids aren't capable of love, if you aren't aware of this you need to ensure your diet doesn't have any soy on it.

Marriage" can't be called "marriage" if the foid is not young or a virgin and if there isn't strong social and cultural support for it rooted in strong shame attached to whores.

Marriage" can't be called "marriage" if the foid is not young or a virgin and if there isn't strong social and cultural support for it rooted in strong shame attached to whores.

This.

There is something approximating "love" with JBF, particularly in a culture that enforces JBF and only JBF. Everything else is definite cope.

Big iq

View attachment 499699
Based, women are just living fuckdolls.