Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could travel back in time with your current blackpill knowledge, what would you do?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I think I’d just “hold frame” in the sense that I’d stop caring what foids and normies say and concentrate on my own interests instead. The tryhard phase of socializing and trying to get a gf was the worst period of my life, a total waste of time and money ngl.

Not fuck up my chance with my oneitis and prevent all the issues in my life from happening

I don't think sth would change if I got back in time.
My shitty genes would still be there so nothing would happen differently tbh.

Hghmaxxing in high\middle school

I kinda already knew deep down. I guess I would've never waste time and money on school and just gone straight into construction or some bluecollar male dominated trade.

Blackpill my 13 year old self (after he threatened murder suicide) and never have to endure anything past 14

Study and careermaxxing seems the most realistic option.
At least I won't be forced to work at a low-paid jobs.

Keep my parents from ever meeting.

I could've gone to St Paul, Minnesota instead. It seemed much more pleasant to me.

Indeed. I preached self-love in the past and hope to do so soon. We should all love ourselves enough to resist NT brainwashing.

My Personal Exploits:

Downtown Milwaukee, Brookfield, Tomah, Eau Claire, St. Paul...Minneapolis!

Yes. I was going to visit a restaurant in St Paul before one of my trips, though I chose to wait for later.

Buy btc everything else is meaningless

I'm 5ft1, I'd just tell myself to get prepared for a life of loneliness

: Chose a career path that allowed me to work remotely.

:Made better decisions in my financial life, spending and investing

:Seamax 10 years earlier while I was more virile.

Therapy to deal with mentalceldom, shyness, lack of confidence and self-esteem during teenage years and early adulthood. Socialmaxxing is the most important thing.

Study and careermaxxing is the most useless and cucked option by far. It's just building yourself up to be an incel wageslave. You won't have the confidence to do good on the job market because of virginity and rejection..

Other. :feelsrope: Rope soon, knowing this shit will never get better.