Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could change life wyd

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
In terms of concrete life cirumstances and attitudes
I would:
  • Stop vices
  • Get good habits like exercise
  • Study things of my interests
  • Get a job(productive society member)
  • Make some friends(maybe)
Im really not lying when i say this appeals to me in some ways. Im just to fucked up to pursue things. I can take concrete steps but idk , wasted too much time plus im entangled in complex unconscious habit patterns and positive feedback loops of behavior that seem to difficult to change unless something dramactic happened. things like doomsday scenarios appeal to me because my life could change drastically rapidlly

Pretty identical to what I would do tbh

Give myself 1000 girls to fuck when i want

U cud slowly do some of those by starting slowly tbh, most of the time we are just waiting for that silver bullet that magically changes us overnight.

For eg. exercise, we think we need to be immediately doing full sets, complete routines etc, but u cud jus start by going for a short run or doing some pushups or whatever u want tbh. There will be days where u dgaf n not do anything which might make u feel 'guilty' and think u have veered off the road BUT do not be disheartened