Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you condone hurting little kids (i don't mean teenagers) then you should GTFO this forum.

EK to be able to lift a little girl in the air one-handed do you think I should be training kettlebell snatches?

people usually have intercourse with those they have oral/handjobs with
What % of the time are you thinking by usually? 55% ? 95% ?

I don't agree with your proposal, especially if we are talking about those lacking experience who might put off certain milestones for a while.

it doesn't reveal anything about women lying about whether they had sex in middle school or not. it just talks about numbers of partners.
Stands to reason if you expect dishonesty about one you'd expect dishonesty about the other

Why give a fuck about kids who don't give a fuck about you? I'm personally not attracted to kids, but I also couldn't care less what pedocels get off to. At the end of the day, kids are humans and all humans end up as disgusting degenerates. Hypothetically, if someone offered me decent money to kill children and an absolute guarantee that there would be no punishment, I'd do it no questions asked.

The only crime I'm repulsed by is torture, for example taking a spoon and popping out someone's eyeballs. Not that I consider it to be "morally wrong" compared to other crimes, but the fact that it's one of the only things I'm terrified of.
Based response. I also don't give a fuck about some random kid being raped or killed, chad and stacies kids being hurt will always be a good thing.
It's always you 2022 and late 2021 fags.
But they don't get harmed, that's the point
What about Adam Lanza, he murdered some rich children, who were likely products of Chad and/or Stacy. Now Chad and Stacy have to live the rest of their lives mourning the loss of their tiny children.

View attachment 586322

EK to be able to lift a little girl in the air one-handed do you think I should be training kettlebell snatches?

What % of the time are you thinking by usually? 55% ? 95% ?

I don't agree with your proposal, especially if we are talking about those lacking experience who might put off certain milestones for a while.

Stands to reason if you expect dishonesty about one you'd expect dishonesty about the other
your last argument is the guilt by association fallacy just because someone lies about one thing does NOT mean they will lie about anything else.

the vast majority DO have intercourse with those they have oral or handjobs with or AT LEAST PRESUMABLY. why? well, because the vast majority of virgins according to CDC aren't even technical virgins and the vast majority of sexually experienced people have done oral before. people who have technical sexual experiences don't put off intercourse for that long. even the vast majority of teen virgins aren't even technical virgins and technical virginity is more common among teens. and most teens who have done intercourse have done oral. technical teen virgins prolly will lose their virginity sooner or later.

You don't have any arguments, just coping mechanisms.

And you know he was lying how?
he prolly was. hardly anyone has a GF in elementary school especially when people are prepubescent and people still are in their "the opposite gender is icky" phase.

he prolly was. hardly anyone has a GF in elementary school especially when people are prepubescent and people still are in their "the opposite gender is icky" phase.
massive cope. You are just practicing wishful thinking.

middle school and elementary school is different anyway

Last edited:
your last argument is the guilt by association fallacy just because someone lies about one thing does NOT mean they will lie about anything else.

I said "expect dishonesty" which I think you misread as some kind of guarantee.

I merely believe there are strong correlations which would lead to a higher-than-usual expectation of dishonesty compared to other situations.

the vast majority DO have intercourse with those they have oral or handjobs with or AT LEAST PRESUMABLY.
your presumption is based on shakier ground than mine bro

why? well, because the vast majority of virgins according to CDC aren't even technical virgins
Please rephrase, not sure what you mean by this.

the vast majority of sexually experienced people have done oral before
That simply means that most people do oral first, not that most people will have fucked someone they did oral on.

people who have technical sexual experiences don't put off intercourse for that long
Some may, depends on the person.
If you argument is that the more experienced someone gets, on average the more rapidly they tend to progress to intercourse with new partners: I agree with you.

even the vast majority of teen virgins aren't even technical virgins and technical virginity is more common among teens

You're going to have to explain what you mean by "virgins who aren't technical virgins" tbh.
Are you referencing people who have done oral/anal but not vaginal?
We need a name for this.
Pseudo-virgins?
Graygins?

most teens who have done intercourse have done oral
You do realize that "most who have done intercourse have done oral" does not imply the reverse relationship that "most who have done oral have done intercourse", right?

If most dogs were brown mammals that would not mean that most brown mammals are dogs.

technical teen virgins prolly will lose their virginity sooner or later.

If your estimate is that "most human beings lose their virginity before they die" then I agree but you're not making any kind of extreme prediction here.

I begin to wonder if that is only true due to foids though.

I wonder if we can truly say at this point that the majority of men lose their virginity.

What % can we realistically say have truly ascended with unprotected PIV sex leading to ejaculating into a womb through the cervix of a pre-menopausal woman?

I'm sure you'll insist it's higher than 50%, but what do you think it's at, and why?

Let me explain something to you about the cooties phase.

Males only experience this phase if they are ugly, because it is a coping mechanism to avoid dealing with female rejection.

I know this because I remember still being in this phase in grade 7 when I was 12 years old and made fun of the chads who were starting to date girls.

Instead the chads made fun of me, and I realized I was just awkwardly trying to cover my own unhappiness. I wanted to be the focus of the preteen girls affection but I wasn't, so the only way I knew to socialize was to poke fun at the ga-ga eyes chad and stacy were giving each other.

I remember seeing kids make out with each other in fucking preschool bro, cooties are a LARP done to cope and never truly exist in any genuine way. You talk about cooties in public and then you go home and fuck your girlfriend's hairless pussy, tha'ts how elementary school works bro.

Last edited:
My 11 year old brother has already kissed a girl. He mogs me so much i wanna roundhouse kick him in the neck

While you say that, the 13 year old teen e-girl that mocked me for being a incel is giving head to tons of guys of any age, while posting on tiktok and instagram pics that show how "developed" she is, she is 5´4, gorgeous feet too, she is definitely not a "kid"; atleast the thread agrees that 14 is indeed not a kid at all, but at each day i am seeing more and more girls on social media who are 13 and being whores, not "kids", i am more of a "kid" than then because i never had any of the experience they have.