Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you condone hurting little kids (i don't mean teenagers) then you should GTFO this forum.

"Marrying a 9 year old is purest of evils but raping, kidnapping and killing 17 year olds? That's totally fine!"

Conclusion: OP is a troll, if not then he should get checked.
Well said.

I don't condone it but I don't care either

I actually agree with you but I simply dont give a shit about what happens to other people its not my problem its their problem
Word up since no one cares about us

I can't take any of your moralfag posts seriously with your serial killer avi. Keep being a good boy, virtually protecting children despite you being excluded from the breeding pool

I can't take any of your moralfag posts seriously with your serial killer avi. Keep being a good boy, virtually protecting children despite you being excluded from the breeding pool
ed kemper didn't kill little kids

BEfore 2021 we didn't have faggots condoning molesting 9 year olds and all that shit. If you condoned that shit back when i joined, you would've gotten backlash from the whole forum. Now we have dumbass faggots condoning molesting 9 or 10 year olds. this shit is getting annoying. i mean i've seen 2017 threads and even back then this was frowned on in the forum.

no, a 9 year old shouldn't have sex with an adult or even another 9 year old. same with a 13 year old. at age 9, your cognitive ability is way too underdevloped to have sex with another young child even. you shouldn't even live on your own or anything. if you're gonna argue that 9 year olds are only traumatized because of society's reaction to such crimes, well that argument is definitely true if it's a 17 year old chick fucking a 22 year old dude or some shit, but 9 year olds? Maybe without societal stigma , the trauma would be reduced (maybe) for 9 year olds, but damage is still done. they are too cognitively underdeveloped to understand responsibilites of STDs, consent, protection, etc. They might think consent means it's ok to use physical force to get someone to comply to sex, or they might be fine with skipping a condom with a random new person or some shit. they might engage in a lot of extreme promiscuity with many people because they don't understand the responsibilties. it will lead to too many consequences intrinsically speaking. they shouldn't even fuck another person their age. that's also terrible.

i don't give a fuck about a 17 year old. they're post pubescent and sexually mature. the underdevloped brain argument fails to work for them because societal infantilization of teenagers was what caused immaturity among teenagers and their underdeveloped brain rather than biology (look up The Case Against Adolescence. it's a social construct of the 20th century). There's a reason why it was common for teenagers to marry back in many societies long ago but seldom if you were 9. and if they married at 9, they probably didn't consummate it until they hit their mid-teens or even older. 17 year olds can understand responsibilties but society extends social childhood to 18 and social adolescence to 25, then wonders why people take so long to grow older mentally.

I think criminals frowning upon crimes against women is stupid. women are equivalent to men, and i'm egalitarian. men and women are both equally shitty genders. they're both disposable. and when people hit their mid-teens they're now disposable trash.

if you wanna kill people, rape someone, commit massacres, rob people, burglarize homes, kidnap people, etc go ahead. i don't give a fuck. but kids under 14 are off limits. hardly anyone under 14 is sexually active and aside from people on the forum cherrypicking news stories, unverifiable anecdotes and cherrypicked threads, statistics show people don't become sexually active until about age 16+. usually when a 9 year old gets laid, they're being molested by someone older.

so if you think it's ok to molest a 9 year old or some shit, fuck off this forum.
They're just glowniggers don't let them get under your skin

ed kemper didn't kill little kids
Who cares? Children are not innocent. He still killed people, and killing is still killing. You are making up an arbitrary rule system them acting like some holy saint despite having a serial killer avi.

You're nothing but a self righteous hypocrite, who thinks his moral code is better than others.

Completely low IQ retard post.

It's not usually Chad or Stacy's kids that are molested (they have great life guaranteed) it's kids from drug addict subhumans and underclass subhumans and such that are abused and molested

Who cares? Children are not innocent. He still killed people, and killing is still killing. You are making up an arbitrary rule system them acting like some holy saint despite having a serial killer avi.

You're nothing but a self righteous hypocrite, who thinks his moral code is better than others.
5 year olds are innocent and i'm not a hypocrite for condemning it due to my avi. killing anyone under 14 is wrong.

5 year olds are innocent and i'm not a hypocrite for condemning it due to my avi. killing anyone under 14 is wrong.
And killing a 15 year old is fair?

Go do that and tell to that police. And then go tell it to God before he tosses you into hell.

And killing a 15 year old is fair?

Go do that and tell to that police. And then go tell it to God before he tosses you into hell.
14 is ok to die unless they're still in 8th grade.

So being in middle school makes someone some saint?

Are you actually this retarded? Or are you just a troll?
yes because they're not at the age where they start to resemble adults more yet.

yes because they're not at the age where they start to resemble adults more yet.
Except they are. You are making arbitrary rules on the fly.

Middle schoolers know what they are doing when they bully people. You are just making retarded excuses for them.

Except they are. You are making arbitrary rules on the fly.

Middle schoolers know what they are doing when they bully people. You are just making retarded excuses for them.
doesn't matter whether they bully or not. they aren't getting laid, sneaking out at night, drinking and getting drunk, going out to places on their own, etc. they are in the beginner stage of puberty. they're not adults, not even remotely. once you hit high school, that's when i consider you old enough to be brutally murdered. i'll have no problem murdering a 16 year old and eating their carcass. but NOT a 12 year old.

doesn't matter whether they bully or not. they aren't getting laid, sneaking out at night, drinking and getting drunk, going out to places on their own, etc. they are in the beginner stage of puberty. they're not adults, not even remotely. once you hit high school, that's when i consider you old enough to be brutally murdered. i'll have no problem murdering a 16 year old and eating their carcass. but NOT a 12 year old.
It doesn't matter what you consider okay. You're not some God. You're just a self righteous degenerate trying to push his stupid morals onto this forum.

And btw, when I was in middle school there were kids having sex and doing drugs. You just didn't notice because you live a sheltered, ignorant, lifestyle.

It doesn't matter what you consider okay. You're not some God. You're just a self righteous degenerate trying to push his stupid morals onto this forum.

And btw, when I was in middle school there were kids having sex and doing drugs. You just didn't notice because you live a sheltered, ignorant, lifestyle.
anecdotes are NOT evidence. and plus those kids could've been lying about having sex. people do that shit all the time in middle school. you can't generalize based off of anecdotes because anecdotes often vary and don't always represent what generally happens.

anecdotes are NOT evidence. and plus those kids could've been lying about having sex. people do that shit all the time in middle school. you can't generalize based off of anecdotes because anecdotes often vary and don't always represent what generally happens.
You are coping hard here. These students were not lying, you just are so disconnected from reality you can't believe middle schoolers have sex, because you're a 20's something virgin and can't handle how badly you are mogged by "kids".

You are a complete joke with your "morality" in this thread, and everyone can see through it. You just don't wanna accept how much of a bottom of the barrel incel you truly are.

If you condone hurting little kids (i don't mean teenagers) then you should GTFO this forum.​

BEfore 2021 we didn't have faggots condoning molesting 9 year olds and all that shit.
1) "hurt" and "molest" aren't synonyms, though there's obviously a lot of overlap

2) I'm pretty sure I've seen views like that expressed in previous years , so let's just say you perceive an increase since 2020

If you condoned that shit back when i joined, you would've gotten backlash from the whole forum.
You joined in 2019, you should go back and look at some of the elder threads

Back in 2018 (three months before I joined too, admittedly) there wasn't a bunch of white-knighting and virtue-signalling like you are glorifying.

Now we have dumbass faggots condoning molesting 9 or 10 year olds.
The term molest refers to doing something unwanted.
Who specifically is saying they want to do something to a preteen girl without her wanting it?

a 9 year old shouldn't have sex with an adult or even another 9 year old
Terms like "molest" tend to be more widely applied than just to sexual intercourse.

You are using an extreme example like penetration, yet there are less extreme examples less correlated with physical harm such as cunnilingus, massage, kissing, etc. which obviously (being foreplay) are precursors to the complexities of all-out sex which obviously would be feasible at an earlier state than sex would.

The question is what sort of gap, like is a girl ready for cunnilingus a month before she's ready for sex, a year before, several years?

same with a 13 year old. at age 9, your cognitive ability is way too underdevloped to have sex with another young child even. you shouldn't even live on your own or anything.

Why do you think that living on one's own would require the same set of resources/skills compared to giving fellatio/handjob or receiving cunnilingus or digital stimulation of the clitoris?

if you're gonna argue that 9 year olds are only traumatized because of society's reaction to such crimes, well that argument is definitely true if it's a 17 year old chick fucking a 22 year old dude or some shit
Even in that case there could be accessory reasons why sex is traumatizing even without societal reactions, like how rape can be inherently traumatic.

but 9 year olds? Maybe without societal stigma , the trauma would be reduced (maybe) for 9 year olds, but damage is still done.
You at least appear enlightened enough to realize that stigma contributes to harm.
I hope you also acknowledge I am enlightened enough to recognize that stigma is not the only source of potential harm.
It's good to acknowledge a shared place of agreement to start.

The issue here is whether you are speaking of guarantees: is "damage is done" a guarantee, or simply a potentiality?
If you view it like an overwhelming potentiality like 99% chance of a mental breakdown you functionally round up to 100% then you're at least somewhat rational.

if you seriously think it's like 100% guarantee though it'd be hard to talk to you, just like you prob wouldn't tlak to someone who thought 0% risk of harm from sex

they are too cognitively underdeveloped to understand responsibilites of STDs, consent, protection, etc.
You can spread diseases via kissing, ban this too?
Heck, think of this covid stuff lately, disease can be spread simply through respiration and proximity.
Being unable to understand disease on an advanced level is not required to exist and engage in daily life.

Protection isn't very hard to understand IMO: assuming they can get pregnant "condom stops babies"
As far as consent, sounds like you're LARPing with feminist buzzwords, what subtlety are you actually talking about here?

From pretty early on there's education like "it is okay to refuse" and "you can tell someone if you feel threatened" and so on.

They might think consent means it's ok to use physical force to get someone to comply to sex
Anyone "might" potentially think that, but IMO the idea that it is wrong to use force to get people to comply to demands is instilled pretty early on.

or they might be fine with skipping a condom with a random new person or some shit
You have adults who do stuff like this, not sure I'm seeing your point.
Anyone can understand risks but be impulsive, and I don't buy the whole "adults aren't impulsive" crap meant to give them a pass on being able to make poor choices.

they might engage in a lot of extreme promiscuity with many people because they don't understand the responsibilties. it will lead to too many consequences intrinsically speaking. they shouldn't even fuck another person their age. that's also terrible.
By "intrinsic" are you referencing biochemical pair-bonding?
Seems like this could be solved by simply acknowledigng what it is and teaching it.
IE "hey lolis if you fuck a guy you will lose your capacity to bond with a guy so if you bond with a bad dude you will be an unloving wife to a good dude you might marry later"

So if we reformed the education system to teach this stuff, what then would your objection be?

i don't give a fuck about a 17 year old. they're post pubescent and sexually mature. the underdevloped brain argument fails to work for them because societal infantilization of teenagers was what caused immaturity among teenagers and their underdeveloped brain rather than biology
what about the whole idea of pre-frontal cortexes not finishing growth until 22 or thereabouts?

(look up The Case Against Adolescence. it's a social construct of the 20th century).
pretty sure adolescence was recognized in the 1800s, just at different ranges and with more realism

There's a reason why it was common for teenagers to marry back in many societies long ago but seldom if you were 9.
and if they married at 9, they probably didn't consummate it until they hit their mid-teens or even older.
If they married at nine they probably started fooling around in the first week and got the dick inside within the first month
Deluded cope to think otherwise

17 year olds can understand responsibilties but society extends social childhood to 18 and social adolescence to 25, then wonders why people take so long to grow older mentally.
IMO understanding responsibility and cause/effect and complexity is a continuum, we should not group people into A: "does not understand responsibility" v B "does understand responsibility"

A false dichotomy like this does not acknowledge the gradual gaining of skills throughout entire lifetimes, two-grouping is an oversimplification

I think criminals frowning upon crimes against women is stupid. women are equivalent to men, and i'm egalitarian
They are not equivalent, men have more upper body strength and higher density in their knuckles and skulls, just looking purely at physical correlations.
To think there aren't mental correlations too is short-sighted, like people who say races are equal.

men and women are both equally shitty genders. they're both disposable. and when people hit their mid-teens they're now disposable trash.
Disposability is a subjective and relativistic concept.
Someone disposable to some government bureaucrat could be non-disposable to someone who cherishes them.

if you wanna kill people, rape someone, commit massacres, rob people, burglarize homes, kidnap people, etc go ahead. i don't give a fuck. but kids under 14 are off limits
So it sounds like you would fight to the death to prevent a 13yo girl from giving a handjob but twelve months later would give a thumbs-up to some guy who rapes and murders her?

I don't see how you can argue to admire lolis so much if you do not also respect their right to enjoy a future.

If you are fighting for their happiness, how happy or comfortable could they possibly be in confronting such attitudes?

"You are only precious now, you will become worthless and I wouldn't lift a finger to save you"

This is objectification based on their physical state, the very type of thing which would harm their self-esteem if a purely korephilic lover chose to abandon them mid-romance at the sign of the first pubic hair.

This is why the only ideal long-term lover in a monoamorous sense would b a korephile+parthenophile+gynecophile+grasphile combination who can adore her throughout all the stages of her life.

hardly anyone under 14 is sexually active

amazing cope here
"hardly any males" perhaps

and aside from people on the forum cherrypicking news stories, unverifiable anecdotes and cherrypicked threads, statistics show people don't become sexually active until about age 16+
Statistics are unreliable in a lot of fields, this is one of them.

usually when a 9 year old gets laid, they're being molested by someone older.
That seems unlikely to me. I won't rule out the possibility, but yeah, seems unlikely.
Statistics are skewed towards what messages people want to see, socially.

How exactly do you think something like "most sexual encounters with nine year olds are consented-to and make them feel better about themselves" would be reported?
Someone who reported that would probably be investigated/harassed/jailed
you will never see a report like that in this climate

If there is no freedom to report a possible truth that makes others uncomfortable then your 'statistics' are worthless.

so if you think it's ok to molest a 9 year old or some shit, fuck off this forum.
I do not think it is okay to "molest" any person of any age.

Perhaps you mean something different than molestation?

If you absolutely have to be a moralfag instead of just ignoring the topic you dislike, fuck off from this forum.

You got a lot of hate for simply pointing out that child's should not be harmed jfl
This isn't really why TBH it's because he's insinuating that non-harmful things are harmful like a normy soccer mom

if you had a sheltered life and don't know why children are something you have to protect or at lest not wish them fucking harm, then that's on you
Having sex with girls is part of protecting them because then they pair-bond with you and trust you and rely on you for guidance and protection from exploitive men they should not be pair-bonding with.

Foids should be protected from pair-bonding with a bunch of exploiters who objectify them and toss them away, sure, but not from wifing up a doting incel who would oneitis her forever.

Age of consent has never done that, a based dad would because during courtship he would want to make sure his daughter's fiance was a skilled mason and hunter.

Normies don't know this forum exist and they don't sexual thoughts for 9 yo girls
The average adult male actually does do sexual thoughts for 9yo girls.
The average adult male is a cowardly conformist who will deny this to others and also deny it to himself so he can hide from his own cowardice.

There's nothing Blackpilled about hurting children
the ones hurting children are the ones getting laid
getting laid and being blackpilled are not mutually exclusive things
gigachads might be bluepilled (all the girls like me for my personality bro) but they can easily be more blackpilled on average by it being apparent foids worship his looks and are hypocrites

IMO it is inconsistent to white-knight for 13yo girls then murder them a year later Ed

14 is ok to die unless they're still in 8th grade.
I'm beginning to think that Ed is actually a genius who makes these white-knight threads to get IT to praise him and side with him because they don't read his later replies promoting the murdering of teen lolis

Resembling a child does not make you a saint tho

doesn't matter whether they bully or not. they aren't getting laid, sneaking out at night, drinking and getting drunk
You seem to imply that if a person is okay with lolis giving handies or getting eaten out that they must also be okay with alcohol abuse.
Not understanding this leap you make.

once you hit high school, that's when i consider you old enough to be brutally murdered.
i'll have no problem murdering a 16 year old and eating their carcass. but NOT a 12 year old.
Is this based on what you assume will happen over the intervening four years?
Is there no perfect society that keeps her in a state of grace worthy of your protection indefinitely?

anecdotes are NOT evidence. and plus those kids could've been lying about having sex. people do that shit all the time in middle school
you can't generalize based off of anecdotes because anecdotes often vary and don't always represent what generally happens.
So what DOES represent what generally happens? Your 'statistics' which are just similar self-reporting anecdotes except with MORE bias and deception?

Last edited:
You are coping hard here. These students were not lying, you just are so disconnected from reality you can't believe middle schoolers have sex, because you're a 20's something virgin and can't handle how badly you are mogged by "kids".

You are a complete joke with your "morality" in this thread, and everyone can see through it. You just don't wanna accept how much of a bottom of the barrel incel you truly are.
They were lying. Hardly any middle schoolers get laid. Your anecdote is not evidence because anecdotes don’t always represent what usually happens

Idc about lolis but being a moralfag as an incel is just cucked
Why would u care about what happens to some random kid

But why would I care what happens in society? After all it's done to me they should be happy with my complete refusal to get involved with it's trivial concerns. No.. it needs to force me to care.

I don't care, I laugh at death. You can't make me stop laughing at the pathetic nature of humanity and all its filth and bile.. Chads and Foids are probably raping kids as we speak so why don't you go complain to them? Did you know that Figs are the biggest child killers in relationships?

Can anyone tell me why the fuck this is my problem? They wouldn't give a fuck if I died so fuck them.. I hope their deaths are excruciating like my life has been excruciating.

I swear moral fagging is so fucking rife in society. It should kill itself because their twisted morality only matters when they say it matters. In response to our suffering it's all "haha look at the ugly guy hahahaha he's so uuuuuugly" when it's Ukraine vs Russia "OH. MY. GOD... BAN RUSSIA AND KILL THE NORMAL PEOPLE IN RUSSIA THROUGH SANCTIONS". Society in the west is so filthy. It's morality is so twisted as to do nothing but create suffering under the pretence of "good vs evil". Tell me who the evil people are? All I see are pathetic parodies of Chimpanzees all trying to out monkey each other.

But why would I care what happens in society? After all it's done to me they should be happy with my complete refusal to get involved with it's trivial concerns. No.. it needs to force me to care.

I don't care, I laugh at death. You can't make me stop laughing at the pathetic nature of humanity and all its filth and bile.. Chads and Foids are probably raping kids as we speak so why don't you go complain to them? Did you know that Figs are the biggest child killers in relationships?

Can anyone tell me why the fuck this is my problem? They wouldn't give a fuck if I died so fuck them.. I hope their deaths are excruciating like my life has been excruciating.

I swear moral fagging is so fucking rife in society. It should kill itself because their twisted morality only matters when they say it matters. In response to our suffering it's all "haha look at the ugly guy hahahaha he's so uuuuuugly" when it's Ukraine vs Russia "OH. MY. GOD... BAN RUSSIA AND KILL THE NORMAL PEOPLE IN RUSSIA THROUGH SANCTIONS". Society in the west is so filthy. It's morality is so twisted as to do nothing but create suffering under the pretence of "good vs evil". Tell me who the evil people are? All I see are pathetic parodies of Chimpanzees all trying to out monkey each other.
BC8DA5D5 BE17 4661 A7D1 549F992A00F8

Gigacope.
statistics are more reliable. any 12 year old boy will tell u he gets laid, but the prevalence of 12 year olds who say it in surveys is minuscule.

they don't get laid dude. even when they're older they'll tell you they never fucked at 12.

statistics are more reliable. any 12 year old boy will tell u he gets laid, but the prevalence of 12 year olds who say it in surveys is minuscule.

they don't get laid dude. even when they're older they'll tell you they never fucked at 12.
Women lie, both at age 12 and as adults.

How many adult women are gonna admit they had sex since age 12? Come on use your brain.

Walls of text. Walls of text everywhere

I think it’s crazy

Women lie, both at age 12 and as adults.

How many adult women are gonna admit they had sex since age 12? Come on use your brain.
You have no evidence just assumption

So what DOES represent what generally happens? Your 'statistics' which are just similar self-reporting anecdotes except with MORE bias and deception?
@Edmund_Kemper

@Edmund_Kemper
a 12 year old is more honest about their virginity in surveys than real life. i mean even in 5th grade a chadriguez told me he had several GFs before.

a 12 year old is more honest about their virginity in surveys than real life. i mean even in 5th grade a chadriguez told me he had several GFs before.

@Wizard32

@Wizard32

let's see here

Women who thought their responses might be read said they had had an average of 2.6 sexual partners,
compared with 3.4 partners for those who thought their answers were anonymous.
But those who thought they would be caught out by the polygraph reported an average of 4.4 partners

This was in 2003, so numbers prob went up since then as online dating took off (was only in infant stages at the time)

Also when women define "sexual partners" they probably only mean in the classical sense of what sex is: unprotected penis-in-vagina where he ejaculates through her cervix into her womb.

Anything less than this she will narrate to herself "he was not actually a sexual partner, all I did was give him a handjob, a blowjob, and put a condom into my pussy and he fucked the condom not me"

So taking this into account it's prob 20x as high so 88 partners on average if you count condom sex and handjobs in broad sexual partnershop and not just literal sex.

let's see here

This was in 2003, so numbers prob went up since then as online dating took off (was only in infant stages at the time)

Also when women define "sexual partners" they probably only mean in the classical sense of what sex is: unprotected penis-in-vagina where he ejaculates through her cervix into her womb.

Anything less than this she will narrate to herself "he was not actually a sexual partner, all I did was give him a handjob, a blowjob, and put a condom into my pussy and he fucked the condom not me"

So taking this into account it's prob 20x as high so 88 partners on average if you count condom sex and handjobs in broad sexual partnershop and not just literal sex.
people usually have intercourse with those they have oral/handjobs with

@Wizard32
it doesn't reveal anything about women lying about whether they had sex in middle school or not. it just talks about numbers of partners.