Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you can't accept it's over, you're mentally weak or in denial

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You wouldn't be here if it wasn't over

You wouldn't even know what a fucking incel is.

Yet if you come here and go NO NO NO I still have a chance:
- you're mentally retarded
- it's going to hurt 10x worse when you finally accept the truth

Yes I truly accept,there's no turning back

If you know what any of the looks maxing terms mean, no what a black pill or incel is..

Yes, it’s over

Truely accepting that it's over is the last step in swallowing the Blackpill,it's also the hardest step for an incel to take. I feel like most user's here still think they have a shot at ascension.

Truely accepting that it's over is the last step in swallowing the Blackpill,it's also the hardest step for an incel to take. I feel like most user's here still think they have a shot at ascension.

most still think they'll secretly become chad despite being in their mid 20s.

they get all pissy when users like me post blackpills, despite it being the POINT of the site

most still think they'll secretly become chad despite being in their mid 20s.

they get all pissy when users like me post blackpills, despite it being the POINT of the site
I feel for them though, it can be really hard to accept thats over.

Yeah, as one user here said, most incels play around with the blackpills in their mouths never swallowing it.

Only oldcels can trully accept it.
And after the rope is only answer.

The blackpill will permeate through the the minds of cucks and roasties, and they won't be able to deny the truth when confronted with it face to face. We swallowed the blackpill, now it's everyone else's turn. It's far from over.

I am in denial and try everything to get out of this hell. Only If I am 25y old, then I can proudly say it's over and get the rope.

Are you retarded, there have been and still continue to be many fakecels.

Only applies to like 10 percent of this forum who are non fakecels

Insane cope, there are incels on this site who will ascend, we already know no one here will actually sui so

Too many copers on here.
This is where you come to die, when there is literally ZERO chance of escape.