Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you aren’t hateful and bitter than you don’t know real pain

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I see these posts often now. Someone saying something along the lines of “I know plenty of lonely people. None of them are like incels” or”just because you’re hurting doesn’t mean you get to be hateful”. 

The thing is that if you REALLY understand pain, you WILL be angry and bitter. Period.
There’s a difference between a “lonely” person who has female friends but gets rejected when he asks them out and another guy who gets called creepy just for talking to a slut(who’d smile if Chad was checking out her ass). 
There’s a difference between being divorced versus bearing all kinds of hardship in the hope of getting married only to find that it’ll never happen.

That’s real suffering and it’s impossible not to hateful after experiencing it.

its because society has drilled in ther blue pill cuck philosophy that if you are a male and depressed or really struggling that u just have to suck it up and dont dare to have any bitter feelings or views because muh misogynism

Plenty of people are angry, but they don't want to identify as such. It's much easier to pretend to take it in stride while letting your disdain do the talking when it comes to "giving back" or "helping out" when needed. Why make a spectacle of yourself?
To spread awareness to a bunch of people who don't even care?

They rejected you first, pal. Smile, take a knee, and run out the clock.

I have no reason to "hate" because it's human nature. That's why I support the destruction of all life because life rewards the genetically superior, but punishes the genetically inferior. Life is pain. Life isn't fair. It's a flawed system that should be eradicated.

Kointo said:
I have no reason to "hate" because it's human nature. That's why I support the destruction of all life because life rewards the genetically superior, but punishes the genetically inferior. Life is pain. Life isn't fair. It's a flawed system that should be eradicated.

Fair point.

Being divorced is worst, idk wtf you are talking about.

You are undermining gives who have been taken to the cleaners and have to pay child support and live in s van.