Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if the Bluepill is real…

I was ostracised from 4 (when primary school began). The second I began to make friends in highschool and (as my grandmother put it) “I was normal” my school decided to kick me out and after switching between schools I ended up in a non mainstream school where everyone was black and I was the only white kid.
They literally ruined your life by switching schools

Believe me. I had uglier friends that got girlfriends and if I would have stayed longer and larped as NT I probably could have gotten a sub5 or LTB. They genuinely fucked me over

Believe me. I had uglier friends that got girlfriends and if I would have stayed longer and larped as NT I probably could have gotten a sub5 or LTB. They genuinely fucked me over
Yep. I also knew guys uglier than me who got GFs. Of course they were fully NTmaxx and had rich social circles though

I’ll add this was before my hairline started receding and my nose got wide af so I wasn’t as ugly

Yep. I also knew guys uglier than me who got GFs. Of course they were fully NTmaxx and had rich social circles though
This is why I hate ppl who deny the NTpill. NT is literally law. Women hate autistics.

This is why I hate ppl who deny the NTpill. NT is literally law. Women hate autistics.
NTpill is huge for normie tier guys. It will make or break them. For ugly guys, it's over regardless, and for Chad tier men, it's easy regardless.

NTpill is huge for normie tier guys. It will make or break them. For ugly guys, it's over regardless, and for Chad tier men, it's easy regardless.
Yep I’ve been saying this. I had some nigger friends and there girlfriends (and by extension girls in general) began being nice to me RIGHT before I was kicked out. I literally almost jestermaxxed my way out of inceldom and then I got kicked out :cryfeels:

I was so close. I literally think about it everyday. Think about what could have been.

Yep I’ve been saying this. I had some nigger friends and there girlfriends (and by extension girls in general) began being nice to me RIGHT before I was kicked out. I literally almost jestermaxxed my way out of inceldom and then I got kicked out :cryfeels:

I was so close. I literally think about it everyday. Think about what could have been.
Ropefuel honestly

You are so fuckin lucky to have a big dick
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Thats what you took from him admiting to being molested by his own mother

Last edited:
imagine you got banned for being a fakecel :feelskek: