Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel if you are an ethniccel you are a FUCKING FAILURE and should un-ironically rope

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
(EXCLUDING african american men whose women HATE THEM). You ethnics get friends/lovers ASSIGNED to you! No matter how stupid/ugly you are!

Even groups that don't have curry arranged marriages like hispanics, your family practically FORCES foids/friends to be with you. In hispanic culture the catholic church/mommy and daddy (and the girl's family) practically assigns you a mate! I mean you can probably TAKE A DUMP on your girlfriend and she would STILL STAY with you while making you a 3 course meal while giving you a smooch on the cheek.

I see these DISGUSTING OBESE guatamalan fucks in my hispanic neighborhood who LITERALLY sell watermelons out of their pickup trucks have latina stacy-lites WAAY out of their league. (lol its hilarious these poor girls look like they want to ROPE! you see they clearly feel DISGUSTED being forced to fuck these pigs by their culture). In those cultures women are DISOWNED for not "marrying" (forced slavery) to their men. (not overtly buts its covert in latino culture). Before you sqawk IT, take a look at this. Domestic abuse is OUT THE ASS in hispanic neighborhoods.

("just be hispanic bro" basically you can drop out of school, sell salmonella-ridden watermelons out of your dilapidated pickup truck to fat dopey white people at the local home depot for a living, beat your wife, fuck other women on the side, YET you come home to a hot meal and a social circle of loving friends who will even put up with your shit). I WORK with hispanics and they laugh about cheating on their wives. (and their wife/and even her father laughs it off!)

(now imagine a white guy doing that, the father of the girl would stick a shovel up the guy's ass for cheating on daddy's little princess! and would be BRUTALLY MURDERED by an angry mob of simps for even slapping a woman's wrist! let alone 1/2 the shit hispanic men pull!)

I wish white americans and african american families would do what what hispanic families do by assigning their ugly sons mates. I mean morals aside why do I need a fancy pants job, be hot, and work 10x harder, go to school for 100 years, be LONELY, ATOMIZED and stick my thumb up my ass on a friday night YEARS on end to eventually get some fat white trash woman who hates my guts while some obese guatamalan highschool-dropout who literally sells watermelon out of their truck gets a free wife-slave from mommy and daddy!

(Autistic IT I am NOT literally advocating slavery I am making hyperbole. Too hard for your pea-brain autistic minds to grasp!)

I KNOW I KNOW you ethnics will say: "bu bu but I am inkwell because I can't get a white woman waaaaaaaahhh" (basically an incel to an ethnic is unable to get a white woman). Ok RETARD get one of your own women! (your family and her family will GIVE her to you for free). Besides white women BY LAW have to at least be nice to you. So you really don't have it too bad. You get a stacey-lite ethnic girl who is practically your slave, and white women smile at you because they don't want to be racist

TLD;R

So this tells me if you are an ethniccel you are an UTTER FAILURE because the girl (who lets be real is practically your SLAVE that mommy and daddy assign to you). her parents and your parents think you are so ugly/stupid that you don't even deserve your own race's borderline slaves!

Frankly do the gene pool a favor and purge yourself! You get girls/friends on a silver platter while we African Americans/Whites have to EARN EVERY ounce of attention from lovers/friends OURSELVES! If we have ANY defect such as adhd/autism/fat/short/balding we are FED TO THE WOLVES. (Yes IT whites as a group are richer than minorities but having money does not guarantee you lovers/friends retard besides most NT whites if given the chance would PURGE us autistic whites!)

@BlkPillPres GTFIH and back me up!

Last edited:
Low IQ
The ethnic foids are ugly and chest on their ethnic hubby with whites/dogs. Also are very argumentative.

Low IQ
The ethnic foids are ugly and chest on their ethnic hubby with whites/dogs. Also are very argumentative.
are you homosexual? Latinas are HOT! (sure not as hot as a a stacey-white women but you gotta be gay to think a latina is ugly!)

Dude what gautamalan women do you see with white guys? Their dads would NOT TOLERATE some white dude dating their daughter. Hispanic women are OFF-LIMITS for most white guys. (their daughter is to be pimped out to I MEAN "married to" one of their neighbors obese highschool-dropout sons
Brainlet thread
"but muh can't get a white woman!" hey I am not a stormcel. (I dont' care if you fuck white women they age like shit anyway). But you are not incel because mommy and daddy assign you a girlfriend/friends from your community. We white/blacks have to EARN everything socially. (sure whites are richer as a group but if you are white autistic and rich you are STILL incel IT).

Last edited:
For curry men, you have to be religious to get an arranged marriage. Retarded curries think non-religious men will abuse and cheat on their daughter.

For curry men, you have to be religious to get an arranged marriage. Retarded curries think non-religious men will abuse and cheat on their daughter.
Ironically the religious curries daughters tend to be whores too. No winning

ok retard, become religious then! and you get a borderline wife-slave as a reward! How STUPID can you be!

(@BlkPillPres can you believe this guy?)

:waitwhat: Where did you get an idea that ethnic parents shower you with pussy?

Ironically the religious curries daughters tend to be whores too. No winning
ok then fuck other women. (IDK if you are curry maybe not but if you are hispanic they would practically tolerate it).

I am an ethnic hapa KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWD PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL and not ONCE in my life have I ever been assigned a gf by my family

it reminded me of a video from mexico where a couple appeared with serious faces at their arranged wedding lol

it is known that in acapulco indigenous people voluntarily give their daughters to foreign pedophiles, in this video you can see an angry indigenous dad, because an internet user recorded him giving his daughter to a Canadian pedophile with whom she was kissing.

I don't know if it's true, but during an anthropology class, the teacher told us that in some parts of this country the indigenous people go so far as to exchange women for beer lol

but these activities are typical of indigenous or religious families, and are not as common as it seems.

Last edited:
:waitwhat: Where did you get an idea that ethnic parents shower you with pussy?
my hispanic neighborhood. Sure its not like the taliban but hispanic women are put under lots of pressure to marry in church. Who the fuck goes to church? INCELS! go to a hispanic neighborhood you see obese high school dropouts with stacey-lites. How do you think they got these girls through their "personality tee hee" or more likely the guys parents knew the girls parents and the girls parents agree to pimp I MEAN "marry off" their daughter to this pig. (not rocket science)

I work around a lot of hispanics and am semi-fluent in spanish so they share with me their social dynamics.

Last edited:
ok retard, become religious then! and you get a borderline wife-slave as a reward! How STUPID can you be!

(@BlkPillPres can you believe this guy?)
Being a religious Muslim is fucking annoying. Brb lemme starve and dehydrate myself for a month while I also have to wagecuck fulltime. Also, fuck going to the Mosque where you have to sit on the floor.

nice delusions bro, hope you take your anti psychotics soon

it reminded me of a video from mexico where a couple appeared with serious faces at their arranged wedding lol

it is known that in acapulco indigenous people voluntarily give their daughters to foreign pedophiles, in this video appears an angry indigenous father, because an internet user recorded him giving his daughter to a Canadian pedophile with whom she was kissing.

I don't know if it's true, but during an anthropology class, the teacher told us that in some parts of this country the indigenous people go so far as to exchange women for beer lol

but these activities are typical of indigenous or religious families, and are not as common as it seems.

EXACTLY these poor hispanic girls (who are predominantly Indigenous) in my neigborhood look like they want to FUCKING VOMIT when they are with their husbands. One way to tell if a girl likes her boo is if she is smiling and holding hands with him. I NEVER see hispanic couples holding hands!
Being a religious Muslim is fucking annoying. Brb lemme starve and dehydrate myself for a month while I also have to wagecuck fulltime. Also, fuck going to the Mosque where you have to sit on the floor.
"hurr durr I can't be fucked to not stuff my fatass for a month in order to get a stacey-lite wife-slave but will instead bitch on autistic forums"

Frankly do the gene pool a favor and purge yourself! You get girls/friends on a silver platter while we African Americans/Whites have to EARN EVERY ounce of attention from lovers/friends OURSELVES! If we have ANY defect such as adhd/autism/fat/short/balding we are FED TO THE WOLVES. (Yes IT whites as a group are richer than minorities but having money does not guarantee you lovers/friends retard besides most NT whites if given the chance would PURGE us autistic whites!)
Wtf are you saying?

Do you really think that arrange marriages have no standards and the women don't get any choice in the selection?

Just ask @ilieknothing who has been rejected multiple times.

Foids back home in Bangladesh are quickly becoming liberal and the society more feminist, mental illness is a death sentence because you will fail to money max (they will do nothing to help you and just pray to Allah because they think jinn are possessing you), and they arrangements happen much later in life: my father stayed a virgin until he became 30, a wizard.

Nowadays, some curries view the practice as archaic even, especially in the emerging middle class: your argument will be completely dead in no more than 5-10 years.

You are a stupid outside observer who doesn't understand our culture before making criticisms about us and needs BlkPillPres to back you up whenever this becomes apparent.:feelsUgh:

@Transcended Trucel @BiryaniCel

"hurr durr I can't be fucked to not stuff my fatass for a month in order to get a stacey-lite wife-slave but will instead bitch on autistic forums"
What the fuck makes you think curry women are slaves? Curry women are probably the naggiest women on the planet.

Volcel if you're ethnic and won't fuck another foid of your ethnicity.

nice delusions bro, hope you take your anti psychotics soon
every currycel ever: "waaaah I'm inkwell because mommy and daddy force an indian girl on a silver platter to marry me rather than a white girl"

Volcel if you're ethnic and won't fuck another foid of your ethnicity.
THANK YOU! where do ethnics get in their heads that they are entitled to a white woman? (IT is KINDA correct there some inkwells particularly ethnics are ENTITLED!)

-don't get me wrong I'm not a stormcuck I dont' care if some white foid fucks an ethnic but an ethnic who can get a brown woman but complains about not getting a white woman is not an incel. Frankly they are mocking TRUE incels and should be banned!

This reminds me of ugly inbred "female autists" who take over male oriented autism support forums who are drowning in friends/potential dates yet think they are entitled to prince charming and say they struggle just as much as autistic men

Religion lost a lot of force in latin america, you won't see mothers arranging marriages for their kids, they will die incel if they are ugly

(EXCLUDING african american men whose women HATE THEM). You ethnics get friends/lovers ASSIGNED to you! No matter how stupid/ugly you are!

Even groups that don't have curry arranged marriages like hispanics, your family practically FORCES foids/friends to be with you. In hispanic culture the catholic church/mommy and daddy (and the girl's family) practically assigns you a mate! I mean you can probably TAKE A DUMP on your girlfriend and she would STILL STAY with you while making you a 3 course meal while giving you a smooch on the cheek.

I see these DISGUSTING OBESE guatamalan fucks in my hispanic neighborhood who LITERALLY sell watermelons out of their pickup trucks have latina stacy-lites WAAY out of their league. (lol its hilarious these poor girls look like they want to ROPE! you see they clearly feel DISGUSTED being forced to fuck these pigs by their culture). In those cultures women are DISOWNED for not "marrying" (forced slavery) to their men. (not overtly buts its covert in latino culture). Before you sqawk IT, take a look at this. Domestic abuse is OUT THE ASS in hispanic neighborhoods.

("just be hispanic bro" basically you can drop out of school, sell salmonella-ridden watermelons out of your dilapidated pickup truck to fat dopey white people at the local home depot for a living, beat your wife, fuck other women on the side, YET you come home to a hot meal and a social circle of loving friends who will even put up with your shit). I WORK with hispanics and they laugh about cheating on their wives. (and their wife/and even her father laughs it off!)

(now imagine a white guy doing that, the father of the girl would stick a shovel up the guy's ass for cheating on daddy's little princess! and would be BRUTALLY MURDERED by an angry mob of simps for even slapping a woman's wrist! let alone 1/2 the shit hispanic men pull!)

I wish white americans and african american families would do what what hispanic families do by assigning their ugly sons mates. I mean morals aside why do I need a fancy pants job, be hot, and work 10x harder, go to school for 100 years, be LONELY, ATOMIZED and stick my thumb up my ass on a friday night YEARS on end to eventually get some fat white trash woman who hates my guts while some obese guatamalan highschool-dropout who literally sells watermelon out of their truck gets a free wife-slave from mommy and daddy!

(Autistic IT I am NOT literally advocating slavery I am making hyperbole. Too hard for your pea-brain autistic minds to grasp!)

I KNOW I KNOW you ethnics will say: "bu bu but I am inkwell because I can't get a white woman waaaaaaaahhh" (basically an incel to an ethnic is unable to get a white woman). Ok RETARD get one of your own women! (your family and her family will GIVE her to you for free). Besides white women BY LAW have to at least be nice to you. So you really don't have it too bad. You get a stacey-lite ethnic girl who is practically your slave, and white women smile at you because they don't want to be racist

TLD;R

So this tells me if you are an ethniccel you are an UTTER FAILURE because the girl (who lets be real is practically your SLAVE that mommy and daddy assign to you). her parents and your parents think you are so ugly/stupid that you don't even deserve your own race's borderline slaves!

Not all hispanics are chadjuans. I know I'm not, I've gotten rejected by cuban foids multiple times.:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
THANK YOU! where do ethnics get in their heads that they are entitled to a white woman? (IT is KINDA correct there some inkwells particularly ethnics are ENTITLED!)

-don't get me wrong I'm not a stormcuck I dont' care if some white foid fucks an ethnic but an ethnic who can get a brown woman but complains about not getting a white woman is not an incel. Frankly they are mocking TRUE incels and should be banned!

This reminds me of ugly inbred "female autists" who take over male oriented autism support forums who are drowning in friends/potential dates yet think they are entitled to prince charming and say they struggle just as much as autistic men
Getting an ethnic foid only works if they're fresh off the border. If they're second or even third generation, forget about it. These foids are hypergamous as shit and Chad's property only.

Attachments

• 1634428244494.png
    1634428244494.png
    495.4 KB · Views: 108
What the fuck makes you think curry women are slaves? Curry women are probably the naggiest women on the planet.
"Muh submissive Asian wife stereotype cumskins think incessantly about."
Tell this to him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwwkM_-WwIE

This isn't even a cherry-pick: I've seen my father attacked by an extension cord.
Curryfoids if you aren't careful have rage problems: they will nag and even physically abuse you while you can't do anything because of cucked American laws.
@Transcended Trucel

Go back to your third-world shithole nation, develop lung problems with the pollution, have diarrhea from the bad water, and suffer a lack of economic opportunity for pussy theory.

Why do you think our parents left to come to the west: my nation was compared to the likes of Somalia in the '70s?

Religion lost a lot of force in latin america, you won't see mothers arranging marriages for their kids, they will die incel if they are ugly
(eyeroll) dude don't take it literally! sure the fat hispanic fucks in my neighborhood selling melons at home depot are not getting a taliban marriage RATHER in hispanic culture at church or even family fiestas (I know hard to believe unlike autistic white culture hispanics actually are fucked to party/pair up their kids)

The abuelita (grandma in spanish) introduces her little gordito grandson Jose to girls that she knows from her neighbors and the girls' family PRESSURE her to marry the other abuelita's little gordo cerdito:feelshaha: (look at hispanic women they look like they want to VOMIT in my neighborhood. I don't like women but kinda feel sorry for what these girls have to put up with. They have to fuck some stinky un-showered pig, get cheated on, beaten, take care of 10 little burrito babies, have her father support this from her husband and be a cleaning lady all in one!) The only smiling hispanic woman I saw was with some Tyrone! (Sure Tyrones probably cheat but they don't NEARLY do the shit most hispanic guys do)

Go back to your third-world shithole nation, develop lung problems with the pollution, have diarrhea from the bad water, and suffer a lack of economic opportunity for pussy theory.
Lmfaooooo
@wereqryan

Tell this to him.

oh shut up at least YOU HAVE a girl. We whites/african americans have to WORK OUR ASS OFF to get some fat cow who hates us!. Sure your women hate you too but YOU GET IT FOR FREE! imagine how cucked it is to have to WORK 10x harder for something some ethnic gets for free!
This isn't even a cherry-pick: I've seen my father attacked by an extension cord.
Curryfoids if you aren't careful have rage problems: they will nag and even physically abuse you while you can't do anything because of cucked American laws.
@Transcended Trucel
you think white women are not crazy?

Why do you think our parents left to come to the west: my nation was compared to the likes of Somalia in the '70s?
fuck I'd rather be a curry shittting in the street, selling stinky rotted chickens off of a rickshaw but have a wife and kids than be in a first world country with "muh clean water" home alone on a saturday night with my dick in my hand!

(eyeroll) dude don't take it literally! sure the fat hispanic fucks in my neighborhood selling melons at home depot are not getting a taliban marriage RATHER in hispanic culture at church or even family fiestas (I know hard to believe unlike autistic white culture hispanics actually are fucked to party/pair up their kids)

The abuelita (grandma in spanish) introduces her little gordito grandson Jose to girls that she knows from her neighbors and the girls' family PRESSURE her to marry the other abuelita's little gordo cerdito:feelshaha: (look at hispanic women they look like they want to VOMIT in my neighborhood. I don't like women but kinda feel sorry for what these girls have to put up with. They have to fuck some stinky un-showered pig, get cheated on, beaten, take care of 10 little burrito babies, have her father support this from her husband and be a cleaning lady all in one!) The only smiling hispanic woman I saw was with some Tyrone! (Sure Tyrones probably cheat but they don't NEARLY do the shit most hispanic guys do)
Idk bro, this thing of families/friends knowing each other and making it easier for their kids engage with is something that I almost never see in my country, most couples meet either in school or via friends, rarely via their family.

Family fiestas seems to be a more a mexican thing, doesn't apply to the entire south america, especially in the more degen countries, where foids rarely commit before the 30s and just want to whore around. There is a pression to marriage, but foids don't care about it

fake and gay

Sometimes you just have to make it that clear to these braindead stormcucks.
I am not a stormcuck I DON"T CARE about miscegenation Ethnics can fuck all the fat white women they want :feelshaha:

I just think an ethnic who can't get white women but gets a plethora of brown women from mommy and daddy has NO RIGHT to be complaining about being incel.

-Its like a fat guy saying: "waa waa I am starving I could not afford a steak dinner but only a big mac" while some starving guy in africa has an empty bowl.

(likewise a curry complaining about being incel because he wants a white wife instead of a brown wife while some white/african american dude is sitting home alone with his dick in hand).

Last edited:
l
Tell this to him.

@Transcended Trucel

There is no reasoning with these people. They refuse to understand our perspective in spite of facts and stats.

TLD;R

Nevertheless, it's kind of true. 9 out of 10 immigrant latina foids are with some 5 foot 2 squatemalan guy. So to all my guatemala and mexicocels, just immigrantmaxx bro.:feelskek::feelskek: I know this would not work with cuban foids.

Idk bro, this thing of families/friends knowing each other and making it easier for their kids engage with is something that I almost never see in my country, most couples meet either in school or via friends, rarely via their family.

Family fiestas seems to be a more a mexican thing, doesn't apply to the entire south america, especially in the more degen countries, where foids rarely commit before the 30s and just want to whore around. There is a pression to marriage, but foids don't care about it
u brazilian/argentine/colombian? Those countries are "white hispanic" The Indigenous looking hispanics do the borderline arranged marriages while "white hispanics" are more based than white american cucks they are still the most cucked members of the hispanic culture and are ecouraging the wahmans to do "muh career"

You are right tho about the meet via friends/school. but if you are low-iq/adhd/autism you are AUTOMATICALLY BARRED from meeting this way and have to sit at home with you dick in your hand watching fox news while everyone goes out and has fun in the prime of their life!

u brazilian/argentine/colombian? Those countries are "white hispanic" The Indigenous looking hispanics do the borderline arranged marriages while "white hispanics" are more based than white american cucks they are still the most cucked members of the hispanic culture and are ecouraging the wahmans to do "muh career"

You are right tho about the meet via friends/school. but if you are low-iq/adhd/autism you are AUTOMATICALLY BARRED from meeting this way and have to sit at home with you dick in your hand watching fox news while everyone goes out and has fun in the prime of their life!
Brazilian and foids are the majority (60%) in the unis here, we are as fucked as USA in that regard

Last edited:
Why is the image in a spoiler yet its completely visible as an "attachment" to your post?

Its this what always happens? lol
Retarded website

You are basically admitting that ethnics are genetically inferior and undesirable,
what way? I was just giving historical examples of miscegenation. For example in portugal. But I also don't care about ethnic men fucking fat white cows. (again historically some Tyrones in brazil married white women).
yet you also say that we automatically get partners assigned by whoever the fuck you think assigns partners and you say we have no right to complain
Unlike white families who tell their kids to fuck off if they are doing bad socially/romantically a curry mom will AT LEAST introduce her son to girls. My parents do fuck all.
despite having the SMV of a morbidly obese man on a genetic level.
uh if you can get your own women you have a pretty good social circle/smv. Sure not high enough for a white woman. But at least you HAVE a woman.

Lemme put it this way. White women would not PISS ON ME if I was burning alive! What makes you think JBW is true?
I do not know what point you are trying to make, but you are retarded.
The point I am making is that ethnics who can easily get brown women but hold out for white women and complain about being incel have NO RIGHT to be here. Its like a fat guy (ethnic) with a big mac (curry women) complaining that he can't afford a steak (white woman) while a starving african is holding out a bowl and he has no food. (lacks woman of any race) (incel)

Bear with me NOT saying races are food/drink inferior/superior just using this as analogy to drive my point home
Why do you hate anime?
I never said I hated it. I just don't watch it. I prefer sitcoms
Why is the image in a spoiler yet its completely visible as an "attachment" to your post?

Its this what always happens? lol
yo back me up my niqqa! these guys are doing EXACTLY THIS! https://incels.is/threads/hard-to-s...ever-apply-it-to-other-things-in-life.308211/
I am an ethnic hapa KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWD PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL and not ONCE in my life have I ever been assigned a gf by my family
I will give you that hapas/african americans are the exceptions. I feel SORRY for hapas. Racist whites hate them. And other asians will NEVER consider them one of them. They are in this weird limbo of no-man's-land

Last edited:
oh shut up at least YOU HAVE a girl. We whites/african americans have to WORK OUR ASS OFF to get some fat cow who hates us!. Sure your women hate you too but YOU GET IT FOR FREE! imagine how cucked it is to have to WORK 10x harder for something some ethnic gets for free!
What do you mean by free?
You need money, status, education, and LOOKS (you can't look like a brown shitskin like me) to be even considered with the multiple other suiters.

These are the criteria the families use to pick a suitable groom.

fuck I'd rather be a curry shittting in the street, selling stinky rotted chickens off of a rickshaw but have a wife and kids than be in a first world country with "muh clean water" home alone on a saturday night with my dick in my hand!
:feelstastyman:.

If you are this badly sexually deprived, just learn our language and come here to betabuxx some poor, ugly girl.

NOTHING is stopping you from suffering like many of us in the slums of Dhaka and getting married.
Slum conditions in Bangladesh pose health hazards, and malnutrition is a  sign of other illnesses | MSF

Brazilian and foids are the majority (60%) in the unis here, we are as fucked as USA in that regard
see told ya you are one of those cucked "white hispanics" (personally I don't consider brazilians hispanic because they are portugese and have a lot of ethnic germans in the southern regions. Essentially most brazilians are white with large afro-brazilians in the northern city of Salvador Bahia).

What if only half ethnic?

What do you mean by free?
You need money, status, education, and LOOKS (you can't look like a brown shitskin like me) to be even considered with the multiple other suiters.
nope if you are hispanic you can sell rotted salmonella ridden watermelons out of your rusted pickup truck to fat stupid white people in the Home Depot parking lot and STILL get a stacy-lite latino who you can beat/cheat on and have her practically be your slave!

I WILL GIVE YOU that maybe curries have a harder time than hispanics BUT we whites have to money, status, education, and LOOKS for a fat white cow who will divorce us in a few years. WE ARE ON OUR OWN! IF we have ANY DEFECTS such as adhd/autism we are OUT OF THE RACE! AT LEAST you curries are REWARDED for your efforts. South Asian women are sexy! (sure a little chubby but they have the REAL curvy, not the FAKE "curvy" that white women talk about).
Plus your women CAN"T divorce you or they get STONED TO DEATH. But white cows can divorce if they are "unhappy tee hee"
These are the criteria the families use to pick a suitable groom.

:feelstastyman:.

If you are this badly sexually deprived, just learn our language and come here to betabuxx some poor, ugly girl.
Are you retarded? You honestly think some curry father in the slums would say: "hurr durr I am fine with some random white guy in an impoverished slum taking our women and fucking my daughter"
NOTHING is stopping you from suffering like many of us in the slums of Dhaka and getting married.
I would get stabbed in a slum like this. South asian women are OFF LIMITS for white guys. The father won't allow it.
What if only half ethnic?
of what admixture? I WILL GIVE YOU that is you are mulatto/hapa you are cast out by both your white and ethnic side but I am saying that currys/arabs/hispanics/jews have NO RIGHT to complain on here because they get arranged or de-facto arranged marriages.

Plus your women CAN"T divorce you or they get STONED TO DEATH.
What is this retarded bullshit? India isn't Afghanistan. Also, most of us would be bringing to curryfoid to the West, where she can certainly divorce us.

it is known that in acapulco indigenous people voluntarily give their daughters to foreign pedophiles, in this video you can see an angry indigenous dad, because an internet user recorded him giving his daughter to a Canadian pedophile with whom she was kissing.

"just be hispanic bro"
What is this retarded bullshit? India isn't Afghanistan. Also, most of us would be bringing to curryfoid to the West, where she can certainly divorce us.
sure she LEGALLY can, but her parents and your parents would take your side and disown her.

plus in hispanic culture you can cheat on beat/your wife and the wife's family look the other way

I’m a currycel and I can’t get a foid of any colour