Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel if you are an ethniccel you are a FUCKING FAILURE and should un-ironically rope

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
(EXCLUDING african american men whose women HATE THEM). You ethnics get friends/lovers ASSIGNED to you! No matter how stupid/ugly you are!

Even groups that don't have curry arranged marriages like hispanics, your family practically FORCES foids/friends to be with you. In hispanic culture the catholic church/mommy and daddy (and the girl's family) practically assigns you a mate! I mean you can probably TAKE A DUMP on your girlfriend and she would STILL STAY with you while making you a 3 course meal while giving you a smooch on the cheek.

I see these DISGUSTING OBESE guatamalan fucks in my hispanic neighborhood who LITERALLY sell watermelons out of their pickup trucks have latina stacy-lites WAAY out of their league. (lol its hilarious these poor girls look like they want to ROPE! you see they clearly feel DISGUSTED being forced to fuck these pigs by their culture). In those cultures women are DISOWNED for not "marrying" (forced slavery) to their men. (not overtly buts its covert in latino culture). Before you sqawk IT, take a look at this. Domestic abuse is OUT THE ASS in hispanic neighborhoods.

("just be hispanic bro" basically you can drop out of school, sell salmonella-ridden watermelons out of your dilapidated pickup truck to fat dopey white people at the local home depot for a living, beat your wife, fuck other women on the side, YET you come home to a hot meal and a social circle of loving friends who will even put up with your shit). I WORK with hispanics and they laugh about cheating on their wives. (and their wife/and even her father laughs it off!)

(now imagine a white guy doing that, the father of the girl would stick a shovel up the guy's ass for cheating on daddy's little princess! and would be BRUTALLY MURDERED by an angry mob of simps for even slapping a woman's wrist! let alone 1/2 the shit hispanic men pull!)


I wish white americans and african american families would do what what hispanic families do by assigning their ugly sons mates. I mean morals aside why do I need a fancy pants job, be hot, and work 10x harder, go to school for 100 years, be LONELY, ATOMIZED and stick my thumb up my ass on a friday night YEARS on end to eventually get some fat white trash woman who hates my guts while some obese guatamalan highschool-dropout who literally sells watermelon out of their truck gets a free wife-slave from mommy and daddy!

(Autistic IT I am NOT literally advocating slavery I am making hyperbole. Too hard for your pea-brain autistic minds to grasp!)

I KNOW I KNOW you ethnics will say: "bu bu but I am inkwell because I can't get a white woman waaaaaaaahhh" (basically an incel to an ethnic is unable to get a white woman). Ok RETARD get one of your own women! (your family and her family will GIVE her to you for free). Besides white women BY LAW have to at least be nice to you. So you really don't have it too bad. You get a stacey-lite ethnic girl who is practically your slave, and white women smile at you because they don't want to be racist

TLD;R

So this tells me if you are an ethniccel you are an UTTER FAILURE because the girl (who lets be real is practically your SLAVE that mommy and daddy assign to you). her parents and your parents think you are so ugly/stupid that you don't even deserve your own race's borderline slaves!

Frankly do the gene pool a favor and purge yourself! You get girls/friends on a silver platter while we African Americans/Whites have to EARN EVERY ounce of attention from lovers/friends OURSELVES! If we have ANY defect such as adhd/autism/fat/short/balding we are FED TO THE WOLVES. (Yes IT whites as a group are richer than minorities but having money does not guarantee you lovers/friends retard besides most NT whites if given the chance would PURGE us autistic whites!)

BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres GTFIH and back me up!
 
Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,423
Online
272d 9h 25m
Low IQ
The ethnic foids are ugly and chest on their ethnic hubby with whites/dogs. Also are very argumentative.
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
95,983
Online
451d 15h 8m
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
3,624
Online
27d 1h 33m
Not a single word.
Transcended Trucel said:
Low IQ
The ethnic foids are ugly and chest on their ethnic hubby with whites/dogs. Also are very argumentative.
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
20,453
Online
398d 6h 7m
Brainlet thread
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
Transcended Trucel said:
Low IQ
The ethnic foids are ugly and chest on their ethnic hubby with whites/dogs. Also are very argumentative.
are you homosexual? Latinas are HOT! (sure not as hot as a a stacey-white women but you gotta be gay to think a latina is ugly!)

Dude what gautamalan women do you see with white guys? Their dads would NOT TOLERATE some white dude dating their daughter. Hispanic women are OFF-LIMITS for most white guys. (their daughter is to be pimped out to I MEAN "married to" one of their neighbors obese highschool-dropout sons
gymletethnicel said:
Brainlet thread
"but muh can't get a white woman!" hey I am not a stormcel. (I dont' care if you fuck white women they age like shit anyway). But you are not incel because mommy and daddy assign you a girlfriend/friends from your community. We white/blacks have to EARN everything socially. (sure whites are richer as a group but if you are white autistic and rich you are STILL incel IT).
 
Last edited:
BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
807
Online
26d 20h 55m
For curry men, you have to be religious to get an arranged marriage. Retarded curries think non-religious men will abuse and cheat on their daughter.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,423
Online
272d 9h 25m
BiryaniCel said:
For curry men, you have to be religious to get an arranged marriage. Retarded curries think non-religious men will abuse and cheat on their daughter.
Ironically the religious curries daughters tend to be whores too. No winning
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
15,472
Online
197d 13h 29m
gymletethnicel said:
Brainlet thread
I see you've chosen to go full fag.
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
BiryaniCel said:
For curry men, you have to be religious to get an arranged marriage. Retarded curries think non-religious men will abuse and cheat on their daughter.
ok retard, become religious then! and you get a borderline wife-slave as a reward! How STUPID can you be!

( BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres can you believe this guy?)
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
10,920
Online
125d 19h 36m
:waitwhat: Where did you get an idea that ethnic parents shower you with pussy?
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
Transcended Trucel said:
Ironically the religious curries daughters tend to be whores too. No winning
ok then fuck other women. (IDK if you are curry maybe not but if you are hispanic they would practically tolerate it).
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
95,983
Online
451d 15h 8m
I am an ethnic hapa KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWD PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL and not ONCE in my life have I ever been assigned a gf by my family
 
Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Posts
371
Online
16d 13h 59m
it reminded me of a video from mexico where a couple appeared with serious faces at their arranged wedding lol


it is known that in acapulco indigenous people voluntarily give their daughters to foreign pedophiles, in this video you can see an angry indigenous dad, because an internet user recorded him giving his daughter to a Canadian pedophile with whom she was kissing.


I don't know if it's true, but during an anthropology class, the teacher told us that in some parts of this country the indigenous people go so far as to exchange women for beer lol

but these activities are typical of indigenous or religious families, and are not as common as it seems.
 
Last edited:
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
Mecoja said:
:waitwhat: Where did you get an idea that ethnic parents shower you with pussy?
my hispanic neighborhood. Sure its not like the taliban but hispanic women are put under lots of pressure to marry in church. Who the fuck goes to church? INCELS! go to a hispanic neighborhood you see obese high school dropouts with stacey-lites. How do you think they got these girls through their "personality tee hee" or more likely the guys parents knew the girls parents and the girls parents agree to pimp I MEAN "marry off" their daughter to this pig. (not rocket science)

I work around a lot of hispanics and am semi-fluent in spanish so they share with me their social dynamics.
 
Last edited:
BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
807
Online
26d 20h 55m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
ok retard, become religious then! and you get a borderline wife-slave as a reward! How STUPID can you be!

( BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres can you believe this guy?)
Being a religious Muslim is fucking annoying. Brb lemme starve and dehydrate myself for a month while I also have to wagecuck fulltime. Also, fuck going to the Mosque where you have to sit on the floor.
 
curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
2,734
Online
34d 7h 58m
nice delusions bro, hope you take your anti psychotics soon
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
Chingaquedito said:
it reminded me of a video from mexico where a couple appeared with serious faces at their arranged wedding lol


it is known that in acapulco indigenous people voluntarily give their daughters to foreign pedophiles, in this video appears an angry indigenous father, because an internet user recorded him giving his daughter to a Canadian pedophile with whom she was kissing.


I don't know if it's true, but during an anthropology class, the teacher told us that in some parts of this country the indigenous people go so far as to exchange women for beer lol

but these activities are typical of indigenous or religious families, and are not as common as it seems.
EXACTLY these poor hispanic girls (who are predominantly Indigenous) in my neigborhood look like they want to FUCKING VOMIT when they are with their husbands. One way to tell if a girl likes her boo is if she is smiling and holding hands with him. I NEVER see hispanic couples holding hands!
BiryaniCel said:
Being a religious Muslim is fucking annoying. Brb lemme starve and dehydrate myself for a month while I also have to wagecuck fulltime. Also, fuck going to the Mosque where you have to sit on the floor.
"hurr durr I can't be fucked to not stuff my fatass for a month in order to get a stacey-lite wife-slave but will instead bitch on autistic forums"
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
10,364
Online
113d 17h 20m
Transcended Trucel said:
Low IQ
The ethnic foids are ugly and chest on their ethnic hubby with whites/dogs. Also are very argumentative.
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
3,624
Online
27d 1h 33m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
ok retard, become religious then! and you get a borderline wife-slave as a reward! How STUPID can you be!

( BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres can you believe this guy?)
Where's blackpillpres i miss him
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
6,676
Online
63d 8h 53m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
Frankly do the gene pool a favor and purge yourself! You get girls/friends on a silver platter while we African Americans/Whites have to EARN EVERY ounce of attention from lovers/friends OURSELVES! If we have ANY defect such as adhd/autism/fat/short/balding we are FED TO THE WOLVES. (Yes IT whites as a group are richer than minorities but having money does not guarantee you lovers/friends retard besides most NT whites if given the chance would PURGE us autistic whites!)
Wtf are you saying?

Do you really think that arrange marriages have no standards and the women don't get any choice in the selection?

Just ask ilieknothing @ilieknothing who has been rejected multiple times.

Foids back home in Bangladesh are quickly becoming liberal and the society more feminist, mental illness is a death sentence because you will fail to money max (they will do nothing to help you and just pray to Allah because they think jinn are possessing you), and they arrangements happen much later in life: my father stayed a virgin until he became 30, a wizard.

Nowadays, some curries view the practice as archaic even, especially in the emerging middle class: your argument will be completely dead in no more than 5-10 years.

You are a stupid outside observer who doesn't understand our culture before making criticisms about us and needs BlkPillPres to back you up whenever this becomes apparent.:feelsUgh:

Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel BiryaniCel @BiryaniCel
 
BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
807
Online
26d 20h 55m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
"hurr durr I can't be fucked to not stuff my fatass for a month in order to get a stacey-lite wife-slave but will instead bitch on autistic forums"
What the fuck makes you think curry women are slaves? Curry women are probably the naggiest women on the planet.
 
Restart80

Restart80

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Posts
962
Online
8d 22h 54m
Volcel if you're ethnic and won't fuck another foid of your ethnicity.
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
curryboy420 said:
nice delusions bro, hope you take your anti psychotics soon
every currycel ever: "waaaah I'm inkwell because mommy and daddy force an indian girl on a silver platter to marry me rather than a white girl"
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
20,453
Online
398d 6h 7m
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
Restart80 said:
Volcel if you're ethnic and won't fuck another foid of your ethnicity.
THANK YOU! where do ethnics get in their heads that they are entitled to a white woman? (IT is KINDA correct there some inkwells particularly ethnics are ENTITLED!)

-don't get me wrong I'm not a stormcuck I dont' care if some white foid fucks an ethnic but an ethnic who can get a brown woman but complains about not getting a white woman is not an incel. Frankly they are mocking TRUE incels and should be banned!

This reminds me of ugly inbred "female autists" who take over male oriented autism support forums who are drowning in friends/potential dates yet think they are entitled to prince charming and say they struggle just as much as autistic men
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
7,106
Online
217d 14h 47m
Religion lost a lot of force in latin america, you won't see mothers arranging marriages for their kids, they will die incel if they are ugly
 
latincell

latincell

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Posts
425
Online
8d 8h 13m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
(EXCLUDING african american men whose women HATE THEM). You ethnics get friends/lovers ASSIGNED to you! No matter how stupid/ugly you are!

Even groups that don't have curry arranged marriages like hispanics, your family practically FORCES foids/friends to be with you. In hispanic culture the catholic church/mommy and daddy (and the girl's family) practically assigns you a mate! I mean you can probably TAKE A DUMP on your girlfriend and she would STILL STAY with you while making you a 3 course meal while giving you a smooch on the cheek.

I see these DISGUSTING OBESE guatamalan fucks in my hispanic neighborhood who LITERALLY sell watermelons out of their pickup trucks have latina stacy-lites WAAY out of their league. (lol its hilarious these poor girls look like they want to ROPE! you see they clearly feel DISGUSTED being forced to fuck these pigs by their culture). In those cultures women are DISOWNED for not "marrying" (forced slavery) to their men. (not overtly buts its covert in latino culture). Before you sqawk IT, take a look at this. Domestic abuse is OUT THE ASS in hispanic neighborhoods.

("just be hispanic bro" basically you can drop out of school, sell salmonella-ridden watermelons out of your dilapidated pickup truck to fat dopey white people at the local home depot for a living, beat your wife, fuck other women on the side, YET you come home to a hot meal and a social circle of loving friends who will even put up with your shit). I WORK with hispanics and they laugh about cheating on their wives. (and their wife/and even her father laughs it off!)

(now imagine a white guy doing that, the father of the girl would stick a shovel up the guy's ass for cheating on daddy's little princess! and would be BRUTALLY MURDERED by an angry mob of simps for even slapping a woman's wrist! let alone 1/2 the shit hispanic men pull!)


I wish white americans and african american families would do what what hispanic families do by assigning their ugly sons mates. I mean morals aside why do I need a fancy pants job, be hot, and work 10x harder, go to school for 100 years, be LONELY, ATOMIZED and stick my thumb up my ass on a friday night YEARS on end to eventually get some fat white trash woman who hates my guts while some obese guatamalan highschool-dropout who literally sells watermelon out of their truck gets a free wife-slave from mommy and daddy!

(Autistic IT I am NOT literally advocating slavery I am making hyperbole. Too hard for your pea-brain autistic minds to grasp!)

I KNOW I KNOW you ethnics will say: "bu bu but I am inkwell because I can't get a white woman waaaaaaaahhh" (basically an incel to an ethnic is unable to get a white woman). Ok RETARD get one of your own women! (your family and her family will GIVE her to you for free). Besides white women BY LAW have to at least be nice to you. So you really don't have it too bad. You get a stacey-lite ethnic girl who is practically your slave, and white women smile at you because they don't want to be racist

TLD;R

So this tells me if you are an ethniccel you are an UTTER FAILURE because the girl (who lets be real is practically your SLAVE that mommy and daddy assign to you). her parents and your parents think you are so ugly/stupid that you don't even deserve your own race's borderline slaves!

Frankly do the gene pool a favor and purge yourself! You get girls/friends on a silver platter while we African Americans/Whites have to EARN EVERY ounce of attention from lovers/friends OURSELVES! If we have ANY defect such as adhd/autism/fat/short/balding we are FED TO THE WOLVES. (Yes IT whites as a group are richer than minorities but having money does not guarantee you lovers/friends retard besides most NT whites if given the chance would PURGE us autistic whites!)

BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres GTFIH and back me up!
Not all hispanics are chadjuans. I know I'm not, I've gotten rejected by cuban foids multiple times.:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
52baldcurryjanitor said:
THANK YOU! where do ethnics get in their heads that they are entitled to a white woman? (IT is KINDA correct there some inkwells particularly ethnics are ENTITLED!)

-don't get me wrong I'm not a stormcuck I dont' care if some white foid fucks an ethnic but an ethnic who can get a brown woman but complains about not getting a white woman is not an incel. Frankly they are mocking TRUE incels and should be banned!

This reminds me of ugly inbred "female autists" who take over male oriented autism support forums who are drowning in friends/potential dates yet think they are entitled to prince charming and say they struggle just as much as autistic men
Getting an ethnic foid only works if they're fresh off the border. If they're second or even third generation, forget about it. These foids are hypergamous as shit and Chad's property only.
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
15,472
Online
197d 13h 29m
gymletethnicel said:
 

Attachments

  • 1634428244494.png
    1634428244494.png
    495.4 KB · Views: 80
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
6,676
Online
63d 8h 53m
BiryaniCel said:
What the fuck makes you think curry women are slaves? Curry women are probably the naggiest women on the planet.
"Muh submissive Asian wife stereotype cumskins think incessantly about."
Tell this to him.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwwkM_-WwIE

This isn't even a cherry-pick: I've seen my father attacked by an extension cord.
Curryfoids if you aren't careful have rage problems: they will nag and even physically abuse you while you can't do anything because of cucked American laws.
Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel

52baldcurryjanitor said:
THANK YOU! where do ethnics get in their heads that they are entitled to a white woman? (IT is KINDA correct there some inkwells particularly ethnics are ENTITLED!)

-don't get me wrong I'm not a stormcuck I dont' care if some white foid fucks an ethnic but an ethnic who can get a brown woman but complains about not getting a white woman is not an incel. Frankly they are mocking TRUE incels and should be banned!
Go back to your third-world shithole nation, develop lung problems with the pollution, have diarrhea from the bad water, and suffer a lack of economic opportunity for pussy theory.

Why do you think our parents left to come to the west: my nation was compared to the likes of Somalia in the '70s?
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
trying to ascend said:
Religion lost a lot of force in latin america, you won't see mothers arranging marriages for their kids, they will die incel if they are ugly
(eyeroll) dude don't take it literally! sure the fat hispanic fucks in my neighborhood selling melons at home depot are not getting a taliban marriage RATHER in hispanic culture at church or even family fiestas (I know hard to believe unlike autistic white culture hispanics actually are fucked to party/pair up their kids)

The abuelita (grandma in spanish) introduces her little gordito grandson Jose to girls that she knows from her neighbors and the girls' family PRESSURE her to marry the other abuelita's little gordo cerdito:feelshaha: (look at hispanic women they look like they want to VOMIT in my neighborhood. I don't like women but kinda feel sorry for what these girls have to put up with. They have to fuck some stinky un-showered pig, get cheated on, beaten, take care of 10 little burrito babies, have her father support this from her husband and be a cleaning lady all in one!) The only smiling hispanic woman I saw was with some Tyrone! (Sure Tyrones probably cheat but they don't NEARLY do the shit most hispanic guys do)
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
15,472
Online
197d 13h 29m
Zer0/∞ said:
Go back to your third-world shithole nation, develop lung problems with the pollution, have diarrhea from the bad water, and suffer a lack of economic opportunity for pussy theory.
Lmfaooooo
wereqryan @wereqryan
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
20,453
Online
398d 6h 7m
Caesercel said:
fake and gay
Zer0/∞ said:
Go back to your third-world shithole nation, develop lung problems with the pollution, have diarrhea from the bad water, and suffer a lack of economic opportunity for pussy theory.
Sometimes you just have to make it that clear to these braindead stormcucks.
 
Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
17,744
Online
91d 6h 4m
faggot thread
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
Zer0/∞ said:
"Muh submissive Asian wife stereotype cumskins think incessantly about."
Tell this to him.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwwkM_-WwIE
oh shut up at least YOU HAVE a girl. We whites/african americans have to WORK OUR ASS OFF to get some fat cow who hates us!. Sure your women hate you too but YOU GET IT FOR FREE! imagine how cucked it is to have to WORK 10x harder for something some ethnic gets for free!
Zer0/∞ said:
This isn't even a cherry-pick: I've seen my father attacked by an extension cord.
Curryfoids if you aren't careful have rage problems: they will nag and even physically abuse you while you can't do anything because of cucked American laws.
Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel
you think white women are not crazy?
Zer0/∞ said:
Go back to your third-world shithole nation, develop lung problems with the pollution, have diarrhea from the bad water, and suffer a lack of economic opportunity for pussy theory.

Why do you think our parents left to come to the west: my nation was compared to the likes of Somalia in the '70s?
fuck I'd rather be a curry shittting in the street, selling stinky rotted chickens off of a rickshaw but have a wife and kids than be in a first world country with "muh clean water" home alone on a saturday night with my dick in my hand!
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
7,106
Online
217d 14h 47m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
(eyeroll) dude don't take it literally! sure the fat hispanic fucks in my neighborhood selling melons at home depot are not getting a taliban marriage RATHER in hispanic culture at church or even family fiestas (I know hard to believe unlike autistic white culture hispanics actually are fucked to party/pair up their kids)

The abuelita (grandma in spanish) introduces her little gordito grandson Jose to girls that she knows from her neighbors and the girls' family PRESSURE her to marry the other abuelita's little gordo cerdito:feelshaha: (look at hispanic women they look like they want to VOMIT in my neighborhood. I don't like women but kinda feel sorry for what these girls have to put up with. They have to fuck some stinky un-showered pig, get cheated on, beaten, take care of 10 little burrito babies, have her father support this from her husband and be a cleaning lady all in one!) The only smiling hispanic woman I saw was with some Tyrone! (Sure Tyrones probably cheat but they don't NEARLY do the shit most hispanic guys do)
Idk bro, this thing of families/friends knowing each other and making it easier for their kids engage with is something that I almost never see in my country, most couples meet either in school or via friends, rarely via their family.

Family fiestas seems to be a more a mexican thing, doesn't apply to the entire south america, especially in the more degen countries, where foids rarely commit before the 30s and just want to whore around. There is a pression to marriage, but foids don't care about it
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
gymletethnicel said:
fake and gay

Sometimes you just have to make it that clear to these braindead stormcucks.
I am not a stormcuck I DON"T CARE about miscegenation Ethnics can fuck all the fat white women they want :feelshaha:

I just think an ethnic who can't get white women but gets a plethora of brown women from mommy and daddy has NO RIGHT to be complaining about being incel.

-Its like a fat guy saying: "waa waa I am starving I could not afford a steak dinner but only a big mac" while some starving guy in africa has an empty bowl.

(likewise a curry complaining about being incel because he wants a white wife instead of a brown wife while some white/african american dude is sitting home alone with his dick in hand).
 
Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,423
Online
272d 9h 25m
l
Zer0/∞ said:
"Muh submissive Asian wife stereotype cumskins think incessantly about."
Tell this to him.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwwkM_-WwIE

This isn't even a cherry-pick: I've seen my father attacked by an extension cord.
Curryfoids if you aren't careful have rage problems: they will nag and even physically abuse you while you can't do anything because of cucked American laws.
Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel


Go back to your third-world shithole nation, develop lung problems with the pollution, have diarrhea from the bad water, and suffer a lack of economic opportunity for pussy theory.

Why do you think our parents left to come to the west: my nation was compared to the likes of Somalia in the '70s?
There is no reasoning with these people. They refuse to understand our perspective in spite of facts and stats.
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
15,472
Online
197d 13h 29m
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
20,453
Online
398d 6h 7m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
I am not a stormcuck I DON"T CARE about miscegenation (white guys in portugal had black wives in the 1600s)

I just think an ethnic who can't get white women but gets a plethora of brown women from mommy and daddy has NO RIGHT to be complaining about being incel.

-Its like a fat guy saying: "waa waa I am starving I could not afford a steak dinner but only a big mac" while some starving guy in africa has an empty bowl.

(likewise a curry complaining about being incel because he wants a white wife instead of a brown wife while some white/african american dude is sitting home alone with his dick in hand).
You are basically admitting that ethnics are genetically inferior and undesirable, yet you also say that we automatically get partners assigned by whoever the fuck you think assigns partners and you say we have no right to complain despite having the SMV of a morbidly obese man on a genetic level. I do not know what point you are trying to make, but you are retarded.
Caesercel said:
Yup. That's anime alright
Why do you hate anime?
 
latincell

latincell

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Posts
425
Online
8d 8h 13m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
(EXCLUDING african american men whose women HATE THEM). You ethnics get friends/lovers ASSIGNED to you! No matter how stupid/ugly you are!

Even groups that don't have curry arranged marriages like hispanics, your family practically FORCES foids/friends to be with you. In hispanic culture the catholic church/mommy and daddy (and the girl's family) practically assigns you a mate! I mean you can probably TAKE A DUMP on your girlfriend and she would STILL STAY with you while making you a 3 course meal while giving you a smooch on the cheek.

I see these DISGUSTING OBESE guatamalan fucks in my hispanic neighborhood who LITERALLY sell watermelons out of their pickup trucks have latina stacy-lites WAAY out of their league. (lol its hilarious these poor girls look like they want to ROPE! you see they clearly feel DISGUSTED being forced to fuck these pigs by their culture). In those cultures women are DISOWNED for not "marrying" (forced slavery) to their men. (not overtly buts its covert in latino culture). Before you sqawk IT, take a look at this. Domestic abuse is OUT THE ASS in hispanic neighborhoods.

("just be hispanic bro" basically you can drop out of school, sell salmonella-ridden watermelons out of your dilapidated pickup truck to fat dopey white people at the local home depot for a living, beat your wife, fuck other women on the side, YET you come home to a hot meal and a social circle of loving friends who will even put up with your shit). I WORK with hispanics and they laugh about cheating on their wives. (and their wife/and even her father laughs it off!)

(now imagine a white guy doing that, the father of the girl would stick a shovel up the guy's ass for cheating on daddy's little princess! and would be BRUTALLY MURDERED by an angry mob of simps for even slapping a woman's wrist! let alone 1/2 the shit hispanic men pull!)


I wish white americans and african american families would do what what hispanic families do by assigning their ugly sons mates. I mean morals aside why do I need a fancy pants job, be hot, and work 10x harder, go to school for 100 years, be LONELY, ATOMIZED and stick my thumb up my ass on a friday night YEARS on end to eventually get some fat white trash woman who hates my guts while some obese guatamalan highschool-dropout who literally sells watermelon out of their truck gets a free wife-slave from mommy and daddy!

(Autistic IT I am NOT literally advocating slavery I am making hyperbole. Too hard for your pea-brain autistic minds to grasp!)

I KNOW I KNOW you ethnics will say: "bu bu but I am inkwell because I can't get a white woman waaaaaaaahhh" (basically an incel to an ethnic is unable to get a white woman). Ok RETARD get one of your own women! (your family and her family will GIVE her to you for free). Besides white women BY LAW have to at least be nice to you. So you really don't have it too bad. You get a stacey-lite ethnic girl who is practically your slave, and white women smile at you because they don't want to be racist

TLD;R

So this tells me if you are an ethniccel you are an UTTER FAILURE because the girl (who lets be real is practically your SLAVE that mommy and daddy assign to you). her parents and your parents think you are so ugly/stupid that you don't even deserve your own race's borderline slaves!

Frankly do the gene pool a favor and purge yourself! You get girls/friends on a silver platter while we African Americans/Whites have to EARN EVERY ounce of attention from lovers/friends OURSELVES! If we have ANY defect such as adhd/autism/fat/short/balding we are FED TO THE WOLVES. (Yes IT whites as a group are richer than minorities but having money does not guarantee you lovers/friends retard besides most NT whites if given the chance would PURGE us autistic whites!)

BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres GTFIH and back me up!
Nevertheless, it's kind of true. 9 out of 10 immigrant latina foids are with some 5 foot 2 squatemalan guy. So to all my guatemala and mexicocels, just immigrantmaxx bro.:feelskek::feelskek: I know this would not work with cuban foids.
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
trying to ascend said:
Idk bro, this thing of families/friends knowing each other and making it easier for their kids engage with is something that I almost never see in my country, most couples meet either in school or via friends, rarely via their family.

Family fiestas seems to be a more a mexican thing, doesn't apply to the entire south america, especially in the more degen countries, where foids rarely commit before the 30s and just want to whore around. There is a pression to marriage, but foids don't care about it
u brazilian/argentine/colombian? Those countries are "white hispanic" The Indigenous looking hispanics do the borderline arranged marriages while "white hispanics" are more based than white american cucks they are still the most cucked members of the hispanic culture and are ecouraging the wahmans to do "muh career"

You are right tho about the meet via friends/school. but if you are low-iq/adhd/autism you are AUTOMATICALLY BARRED from meeting this way and have to sit at home with you dick in your hand watching fox news while everyone goes out and has fun in the prime of their life!
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
7,106
Online
217d 14h 47m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
u brazilian/argentine/colombian? Those countries are "white hispanic" The Indigenous looking hispanics do the borderline arranged marriages while "white hispanics" are more based than white american cucks they are still the most cucked members of the hispanic culture and are ecouraging the wahmans to do "muh career"

You are right tho about the meet via friends/school. but if you are low-iq/adhd/autism you are AUTOMATICALLY BARRED from meeting this way and have to sit at home with you dick in your hand watching fox news while everyone goes out and has fun in the prime of their life!
Brazilian and foids are the majority (60%) in the unis here, we are as fucked as USA in that regard
 
Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
17,373
Online
143d 15h 55m
Caesercel said:
Why is the image in a spoiler yet its completely visible as an "attachment" to your post?

Its this what always happens? lol
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
15,472
Online
197d 13h 29m
BlkPillPres said:
Why is the image in a spoiler yet its completely visible as an "attachment" to your post?

Its this what always happens? lol
Retarded website
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
gymletethnicel said:
You are basically admitting that ethnics are genetically inferior and undesirable,
what way? I was just giving historical examples of miscegenation. For example in portugal. But I also don't care about ethnic men fucking fat white cows. (again historically some Tyrones in brazil married white women).
gymletethnicel said:
yet you also say that we automatically get partners assigned by whoever the fuck you think assigns partners and you say we have no right to complain
Unlike white families who tell their kids to fuck off if they are doing bad socially/romantically a curry mom will AT LEAST introduce her son to girls. My parents do fuck all.
gymletethnicel said:
despite having the SMV of a morbidly obese man on a genetic level.
uh if you can get your own women you have a pretty good social circle/smv. Sure not high enough for a white woman. But at least you HAVE a woman.

Lemme put it this way. White women would not PISS ON ME if I was burning alive! What makes you think JBW is true?
gymletethnicel said:
I do not know what point you are trying to make, but you are retarded.
The point I am making is that ethnics who can easily get brown women but hold out for white women and complain about being incel have NO RIGHT to be here. Its like a fat guy (ethnic) with a big mac (curry women) complaining that he can't afford a steak (white woman) while a starving african is holding out a bowl and he has no food. (lacks woman of any race) (incel)

Bear with me NOT saying races are food/drink inferior/superior just using this as analogy to drive my point home
gymletethnicel said:
Why do you hate anime?
I never said I hated it. I just don't watch it. I prefer sitcoms
BlkPillPres said:
Why is the image in a spoiler yet its completely visible as an "attachment" to your post?

Its this what always happens? lol
yo back me up my niqqa! these guys are doing EXACTLY THIS! https://incels.is/threads/hard-to-s...ever-apply-it-to-other-things-in-life.308211/
Animecel2D said:
I am an ethnic hapa KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWD PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL and not ONCE in my life have I ever been assigned a gf by my family
I will give you that hapas/african americans are the exceptions. I feel SORRY for hapas. Racist whites hate them. And other asians will NEVER consider them one of them. They are in this weird limbo of no-man's-land
 
Last edited:
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
6,676
Online
63d 8h 53m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
oh shut up at least YOU HAVE a girl. We whites/african americans have to WORK OUR ASS OFF to get some fat cow who hates us!. Sure your women hate you too but YOU GET IT FOR FREE! imagine how cucked it is to have to WORK 10x harder for something some ethnic gets for free!
What do you mean by free?
You need money, status, education, and LOOKS (you can't look like a brown shitskin like me) to be even considered with the multiple other suiters.

These are the criteria the families use to pick a suitable groom.

52baldcurryjanitor said:
fuck I'd rather be a curry shittting in the street, selling stinky rotted chickens off of a rickshaw but have a wife and kids than be in a first world country with "muh clean water" home alone on a saturday night with my dick in my hand!
:feelstastyman:.

If you are this badly sexually deprived, just learn our language and come here to betabuxx some poor, ugly girl.

NOTHING is stopping you from suffering like many of us in the slums of Dhaka and getting married.
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
496
Online
7d 21h 24m
trying to ascend said:
Brazilian and foids are the majority (60%) in the unis here, we are as fucked as USA in that regard
see told ya you are one of those cucked "white hispanics" (personally I don't consider brazilians hispanic because they are portugese and have a lot of ethnic germans in the southern regions. Essentially most brazilians are white with large afro-brazilians in the northern city of Salvador Bahia).
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top