Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are a Manlet Incel, this is the Body you should have

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yZHi3P3jtk[/video]

idgaf what Incelman or other Incels think about this guy, at least he doesnt just rot but tries to make the best out of his life. Hes only 5´5 but managed to build a very strong physique and earns a good amount of money through youtube. We should seriously respect him.

He found a good cope. Gotta respect that

A lean athletic physique is better for manlets.

DonkeyPunch said:

imo No, lean athletic physique is better for 6 ft+ people. If u are a manlet + look small ur gonna get bullied but if u look like a tank most men wont mess with u

xFeeLMyPaiN said:
imo No, lean athletic physique is better for 6 ft+ people. If u are a manlet + look small ur gonna get bullied but if u look like a tank most men wont mess with u

You will look shorter, stockier and like you're trying to compensate for your height.

DonkeyPunch said:

Agreed. A manlet with muscles just looks so pathetic.

MayorOfKekville said:
DonkeyPunch said:

Ppl say that gymcelling manlets ''overcompensating''.
You cant win as a manlet.
its over for midgetcels

MayorOfKekville said:

We manlets can never win. I think i'm just gonna sui

maxresdefault.jpg

lift for what, if it brings you pleasure, then go ahead, but it doesnt matter in a sense of women or else

jfl at being a built manlet. All it does is make you look even shorter.

_incelinside said:
We manlets can never win. I think i'm just gonna sui

I’m planning on it this summer.

All you guys who shit talk gymcels are propably cunts that got bullied to the max because you were weak as fuck. Ogre game is where it at.

my self defense instructor was probably his height and he was built like a fucking brick, I couldnt grab him around his chest. He was a dwarf but his 50cm biceps was quite intimidating. And he had a wife and kids. So gymcelling is not that bad of a cope

I like AlphaDestiny's physique, but what does his gf look like? Let's see if gymcelling paid off for him.

Noooooooooo. You don't want to look even smaller if you're already a small man. No one will take seriously if you don't at least weight like 160 lbs as <5'6''

VirginDestiny AHAHAHAHA what a fucking failure. Can't stand this guy. TFLer in denial

R we really posting AlphaCuckstainy in here again?

manlets stay manlets, every single time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back