Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are a fakecel for getting a tinder match, despite frauding, can't anyone be a fakecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41729
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41729

Self-banned
-
Frauding includes a wide variety of behaviors, including blatant lies and photoshop.

You can lie about your height and edit your facial features with photoshop, so if you are skilled enough, you can fraud to get a match or more hypothetically. As soon as you get a match, it can be seen as bannable. So therefore, one could feasibly make the argument everyone is a fakecel.

trucels like me even with lying would probably get 0 matches

How do you know? Have you tried photoshop extensively?

I personally think you're full of shit here.
I have used face app and I still looked like a shitskin with the best filters

Yes, everyone is an inch away from a ban

Only applies to fakecel faggots, truecels look bad in all angles @Animecel2D
It's not about angles you disingenuous piece of shit, its photoshop. No matter how ugly you are, you can change whatever features you have.
I have used face app and I still looked like a shitskin with the best filters
I asked if you used photoshop.

Thanks for confirming to everyone here you're full of shit.

It's not about angles you disingenuous piece of shit, its photoshop. No matter how ugly you are, you can change whatever features you have.

I asked if you used photoshop.

Thanks for confirming to everyone here you're full of shit.
FFB6B1C2 38C6 4BF2 8404 B12DCF7EE147

if you are skilled enough,
you can fraud to get a match or more hypothetically.
As soon as you get a match, it can be seen as bannable.
So therefore, one could feasibly make the argument everyone is a fakecel.
Do you have an example of someone being banned for a Tindr match where they're very clear about frauding with Chad pics?

how do matches even work on tinder:feelswhat: you just find someone and message them?

Do you have an example of someone being banned for a Tindr match where they're very clear about frauding with Chad pics?
@gymletethnicel was recently banned for a tinder match and said he was frauding, but didn't go into the exact details of his frauding methods

I've had 0 Tinder matches even after using a heavily altered pic to make myself look a lot better. Meanwhile I asked a toilet friend if I could make a profile using her pictures "just for fun", she agreed and she had dozens of matches on the first day, my phone was red-hot of all the constant matches.

Toilets play Tinder on tutorial mode, I actually told another toilet friend about this and she said that she didn't get as many matches and suspects that "I" got so many because I used an Asian woman... Then I asked my blonde haired toilet friend and she admitted that she severely limited her search and swiped right only on absolute Chad's (based on her description of them).

If you're not a top 1% man on Tinder do not use it at all, it is designed for toilets and Chad's, it only wants our money and literally feeds off our desperation.

If I even had 1 match on Tinder after all these years I'd be in heaven right now and not on this forum. :cryfeels: But unless you're already attractive enough (so not a Truecel like me) some doctoring might work, but for us Truecels nothing will help unless we start actively Chadfishing and hoping to get away with it.

@gymletethnicel was recently banned for a tinder match and said he was frauding, but didn't go into the exact details of his frauding methods

Tinder bans over nothing, a friend of mine was banned because he swiped too often to the right and the software detected him as "a bot" despite being there for 8 years. He is an incel like us, though I'm not sure if he even knows the term.

giga-truecels like @Animecel2D can't get matches even with photoshop

that's worrying, link me to where this is brought up about GEC on the discussions thread

Tinder bans over nothing, a friend of mine was banned because he swiped too often to the right and the software detected him as "a bot" despite being there for 8 years. He is an incel like us, though I'm not sure if he even knows the term.
just reject the 10/10 gigastacies you don't have a chance with

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back