Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If ya get caught as a rapist like why live man? (Rant)

Is it over for the guy in the Ronda Rousey sweater ?

• It is now.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • It never began for him.

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • His mom and the catchers don’t want him to get help they want him dead

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No he can be rehabilitated and brought back into society and have a second chance at life

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Yes rape is unfortunate for the victim and their like families like getting used against ya will isn’t fun and ya lose faith in like yourself and people. I blame normies for making national rape day a thing because no incel from incel.is would care do such things. The normies of Twitter and Tik Tok find that thing funny because they can’t be trusted and are apart of the hive mentality that plague society but lwhy do rapist or anyone associated with sexual assault that gets caught by some wanna be cops want to live to see the investigation done on them like that’s worse than being a cuck or being into painful BDSM as a virgin male. Like at that point just complete the task of suicide in public like everyone that once supported ya wants ya dead and would try to kill ya . Rehab for fucking what your a sex offender seen worse as a incel bruv (unless your a woman) they might even like comeback from that.

I don’t know how people are rapist or pedos in 2021 jfl at being one I can’t be one ngl

View: https://youtu.be/OLrX0SkBHAs

I mean they made this man tell his mom and teased him about not getting women and it’s over him if I was him I’m not making it home I’m driving the car off a cliff or something.

I'm never going to be a rapist or a sex offender. I wouldn't last 1 week in prison.

I'd rather just bully random people on the internet and destroy their self esteem. That isn't illegal so...

I loathe NPC's.
Absolute fucking stupidity

men lives are shit and not just foids but also cucks (age cucks in particular) makes it impossible for other men to live

If I was caught, I'd blow my head off.

I'm never going to be a rapist or a sex offender. I wouldn't last 1 week in prison.

I'd rather just bully random people on the internet and destroy their self esteem. That isn't illegal so...
Not yet at least
biden wanted to get it made illegal and be a crime to bully online

Not yet at least
biden wanted to get it made illegal and be a crime to bully online
Sadly yes... And you know how that will go... Those rules will only apply to white men who bully minority groups and women.

The title of this video refers to someone as "pedo" for wanting to court a fourteen-year-old girl.

This is a lie.

100% of girls have begun puberty by 12 so it is NEVER pedophilic to court teenage minors.

This is based on the intentional mislabeling who conflate "child" in the modern legal sense (under 18) with pais/child in the traditional etymological sense (prepubescent)

Sadly yes... And you know how that will go... Those rules will only apply to white men who bully minority groups and women.

Just watched the video. That's so fucking cringe.

I always wonder why they just stand there talking instead of trying to run or punch the the guy with the cam

Pedo catchers are some of the worst cunts in existence they have a superior complex and try to make content after serious shit

They know there’s no such thing as help for them once expose this 22 year old joke of a human. I think of them among the ranks of like cucks and simps

This is the state of average normie in west. He probably doesn’t even know what incel means but he is so desperate for sex that he was forced to do this by his urges.

i truly believe these guys are not pedos but their lack of success in dating women their own age forces them to do this.

but that is the state of normies these days, while foids fuck chad in masses, normie guys like this will keep getting more and more desperate.

On one hand you’ll have grown man role playing as young girls while on other hand another normie will think he’s talking to a girl. That’s how sub8s cope.

Meanwhile none of them get sex but chad is still out fucking girls, with 0 care in his life.

Last edited:
how could we be rapists if we're all gonna die virgins :feelsseriously:
but yeah i would rope instantly, my reputation and qol would drop to zero for the rest of my life

id probably harm a woman since i value my enjoyment far more than i value them
Bassed
but yeah i would rape instantly, my reputation and qol would drop tonnes 1000000 for the rest of my life
I'd go on a preaching spree, then feed myself bbq ribs and watermelon, might as well enjoy yourself before go to heaven JFL
biden made it legal and not to be a crime to find hot lollies online - in sniffcraft!
Lol! Y'all funny!

Man praying on ugly man

Jfl , you really cant win in this shithole
Pedo catchers are some of the worst cunts in existence they have a superior complex and try to make content after serious shit

They know there’s no such thing as help for them once expose this 22 year old joke of a human. I think of them among the ranks of like cucks and simps
The Guy in the Hoodie is Just fucking broken From all the Shit , and He gets even more Salt in the wounds because These retards have nothing better to do.

Man should be supportive of each Other , we are already at stake.

Last edited: