Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity If women truly cared about personality and not looks, incels wouldn't even exist

That's dope...I tend to think that as well...and..their is data to support it in certain areas...
so u think countries dont have accurate data on their ciziten gender?

so u think countries dont have accurate data on their ciziten gender?
No..cause I know I didn't fill out census and have moved around quite a bit...lmmmaaoo

But forrest city arkansas for example..had reported like 110 males to like 100 females

No..cause I know I didn't fill out census and have moved around quite a bit...lmmmaaoo

But forrest city arkansas for example..had reported like 110 males to like 100 females
u moving around alone wont even change anything when we talking about billion of ppl tbh lol

theres no believe in data, its fact
It's kind of impressive that in all the time you had you have not managed to come up with a single point outside of the meaningless nitpick you had at the very start. Since there are 1.02 men for each woman, ~2% male inceldom can be maximally explained through that. Maximally. In reality, even that isn't true, because in modern times you can search partners in a wide range. So, even if in your local area everyone was taken, you could look somewhere else. Let's look at some data.

Percentage of Finnish at least two sex partners

Mhh, only 15% of Finnish men in the age range 18-24 are considered sexually active. 85% aren't. So, lets lie and pretend 2% of men couldn't find a partner because all the women were already in a relationship (kek). Do you think many amongst the 85% who aren't active don't want to have sex? Teenage and young adult men, 83% of them just don't care about sex?

What a joke. You have a single number you cling to like someone who is drowning in the ocean clings to a piece of drift wood. You are not only a woman but also low IQ as fuck.

almost exactly one month apart, are you serious

unreal retardation

It's kind of impressive that in all the time you had you have not managed to come up with a single point outside of the meaningless nitpick you had at the very start. Since there are 1.02 men for each woman, ~2% male inceldom can be maximally explained through that. Maximally. In reality, even that isn't true, because in modern times you can search partners in a wide range. So, even if in your local area everyone was taken, you could look somewhere else. Let's look at some data.

View attachment 1029049
Mhh, only 15% of Finnish men in the age range 18-24 are considered sexually active. 85% aren't. So, lets lie and pretend 2% of men couldn't find a partner because all the women were already in a relationship (kek). Do you think many amongst the 85% who aren't active don't want to have sex? Teenage and young adult men, 83% of them just don't care about sex?

What a joke. You have a single number you cling to like someone who is drowning in the ocean clings to a piece of drift wood. You are not only a woman but also low IQ as fuck.
maybe mine on gender ratio can explain around 2-5% inceldom but that doesnt make it fault, its still true that incel would exist either way and i dont believe i can get out of inceldom even there're more 'matches' happen cause im at buttom of barrel. if u think u can get out of it good for u

View attachment 1029049

i think i understand a bit now why u angry, my apology tbh. cause im really incel like at 1% lowest of men thats why theres no way to get out of inceldom due to theres not even foids to go around in first place. but if ur fail normie around 40-50% tier or youngcel maybe u can easily ascend if foid lower standard a bit thats why u feel ud have a chance if foid standard isnt too high. (honestly if u white u can also just SEAmaxx like u said that u can simply match up other location) im not really nitpick on OP like u think cause im already 30 years oldcel so im already lowest of low tier man i knew even if foid prefer personality i still dont have any chance, think about it if what i said true or not rather than just simply said im a foid.

They know, they simply gaslight to avoid massive ER or bad consequences against them.-even if they are not real-

This a foidpill. They are manipulators.

Foid lie automatically just like us men breathe. So it's a losing game since you can't win against a force that is designed by the nature to lie and manipulate just to survive. Best is to not argue with those demons and focus on men that are still blue and redpilled. Only men can truly change their hearts while foids going to act in different way to gain something (redpill coach foid grifters)

That's because...society is more so geared to the left...in FOID rights....so they become "entitled" bitch monsters...

The more left a country is...the greater the count of incels.....the world empowers men for their looks and well endowment... nothing else...all satanic...just like ancient egypt...

One thing I learn about FOIDS...they take nothing for accountability....NOTHING

Foid lie automatically just like us men breathe. So it's a losing game since you can't win against a force that is designed by the nature to lie and manipulate just to survive. Best is to not argue with those demons and focus on men that are still blue and redpilled. Only men can truly change their hearts while foids going to act in different way to gain something (redpill coach foid grifters)
Brutal truthpill

It's not going to change until a significant portion of men finally drop out of this rigged game.
That's what foids want. Even if Chads start dropping out, foids will still try to worm their way into his pants.

unreal retardation
Sometimes your based , Then again cant expect anyone to Be non illiterate or have some Spacial Capabilitys / iq " or whatever you wanna call It

Ach ja gesundes neues , wie war dein Silvester? :feelskek:

Sometimes your based , Then again cant expect anyone to Be non illiterate or have some Spacial Capabilitys / iq " or whatever you wanna call It

Ach ja gesundes neues , wie war dein Silvester? :feelskek:
Ok, zu viel zeit mit der Familie weils sonst niemanden gibt mit dem ich's verbringen könnte. Bei dir?

Ok, zu viel zeit mit der Familie weils sonst niemanden gibt mit dem ich's verbringen könnte. Bei dir?
Mich vollgesoffen und größtenteils mit der Familie verbracht . Hoffen wir mal das dass Jahr etwas besser wird :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Mich vollgesoffen und größtenteils mit der Familie verbracht . Hoffen wir mal das dass Jahr etwas besser wird :feelskek: :feelsclown:
Meine erste Prostituierte für Ende dieses Monat gebucht, ich bin mal ausnahmsweise hoffnungsvoll :feelskek:

Zieh durch alter . Wenigstens weißt du dann wie sich der Spaß " anfühlt .
Leider hier nur mit kondom aber besser als nichts. Und danach vielleicht mal ins Umland, gucken was es in Amsterdam etc. so gibt :ahegao:

Men with sociopathy and psychopathy father more children on average than men without those personality disorders. So yep, we can conclude that personality does indeed matter.

Men with sociopathy and psychopathy father more children on average than men without those personality disorders. So yep, we can conclude that personality does indeed matter.
Just be a bad person pill :feelsEhh:

Lol you should see how many kids from CCP top job families are now studying in US or UK, Canada, Australia instead of staying in their chink land. Their women are too busy to chase whitu cocku too. The last hope we've got is wahabbism. Can't wait to see based immgrants from Middle East settle down and spread basedness in South Korea
Äktschulli the chink women in my uni almost all date their own race.
The only chink women who date White men date 6'4" tall chad/chadlites.
The days where the no chin balding sub5 nerd got the hot Asian Stacy are over, Asian women know that practically ever White male has yellow fever since they are as tight as 12 year olds (basically legal pedophilia) and stay visually at age 20 for like 50 years.

Of course incels wouldnt exist

When we act nice to foids, they call us fake and creepy. When Chads act nice, they call nice personality. This world is unfair.

It is a good argument but the answer is that we have gone through a major change
since 2012. The introduction of the smartphone and technological advances has
created a dating recession for men.

Pre-dating app days women would be asked out only a handful of times, with
the girls who went to pubs/bars happening more, but now every girl will be
asked out 100s of times a week even by men who don't even care about
them on dating apps. Dating recession is the same as a job recession. Women
start demanding more.

All part of the de-population agenda established by the United Nations.

Last edited:
maybe mine on gender ratio can explain around 2-5% inceldom but that doesnt make it fault, its still true that incel would exist either way and i dont believe i can get out of inceldom even there're more 'matches' happen cause im at buttom of barrel. if u think u can get out of it good for u
A man doesn't choose to be an incel...FOIDS do