Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity If women truly cared about personality and not looks, incels wouldn't even exist

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
No matter how hard you try, it is impossible to convince foids on Reddit that looks matter much more than personality. Foids will always find a way to justify their hypergamy/high standards. Maybe if women weren't so fucking picky, the incel community wouldn't have existed in the first place, but no, soyciety thinks it's okay for females to have absurdly high standards.

They know, they simply gaslight to avoid massive ER or bad consequences against them.-even if they are not real-

This a foidpill. They are manipulators.

soyciety thinks it's okay for females to have absurdly high standards.
But once we want a virgin who isnt fat we get shamed for it

I don't know I think I could still be an Incel if they did care about personality.

No matter how hard you try, it is impossible to convince foids on Reddit that looks matter much more than personality. Foids will always find a way to justify their hypergamy/high standards. Maybe if women weren't so fucking picky, the incel community wouldn't have existed in the first place, but no, soyciety thinks it's okay for females to have absurdly high standards.
water

I don't know I think I could still be an Incel if they did care about personality.
maybe, on the other hand you might have lived a vastly different life and ended up a different person as a result

They know, they simply gaslight to avoid massive ER or bad consequences against them.-even if they are not real-

This a foidpill. They are manipulators.
This. All they ever do is play the manipulation game I can't remember the last time my sister told the honest truth.

It's not going to change until a significant portion of men finally drop out of this rigged game.

Most normies still believe that if they work hard, everything will fall into place.

Most normies still believe that if they work hard, everything will fall into place
This is retarded bluepilled advice that normies fall for

That's because...society is more so geared to the left...in FOID rights....so they become "entitled" bitch monsters...

The more left a country is...the greater the count of incels.....the world empowers men for their looks and well endowment... nothing else...all satanic...just like ancient egypt...

One thing I learn about FOIDS...they take nothing for accountability....NOTHING

This is retarded bluepilled advice that normies fall for
Sadly..their are blue pillers amongst the incel community...white knight simp like...

The more left a country is...the greater the count of incels.....the world empowers men for their looks and well endowment... nothing else...all satanic...just like ancient egypt...
This explains why there is a large incel population in the United States. The USA must fall

I'm still an autist and nobody like autistic males.
If the autistic male was a chad or HTN...FOIDS would never mind that to see if their is a bulge their...and "teachers" or "guardians" would molest you...

If the autistic male was a chad or HTN...FOIDS would never mind that to see if their is a bulge their...and "teachers" or "guardians" would molest you...
Autism knocks a Chad far down the totem pole.

This explains why there is a large incel population in the United States. The USA must fall
America has the pyramid on the dollar bill

Some cities in america are named after ancient egypt...1.memphis 2. Alexandria 3. Cairo...etc

So...they would encoperate some of ancient Egypt beliefs of beauty (why pharaohs wore mascara) and well endowment (hieroglyphicsand statutes with large penised characters..

Autism knocks a Chad far down the totem pole.
Oh...ok..I remember Matros on youtube in the midst of his video spoke about an associate of his that was an autistic chad...that was still having chick's come over and bang him in his mama basement...

I know of a normie autistic that gets pussy in nyc....granted the individuals didn't look like a abc school special back in the 80s...but he had a medium built...I'm assuming we'll endowed just was slow and spoke in first person alot..

Oh...ok..I remember Matros on youtube in the midst of his video spoke about an associate of his that was an autistic chad...that was still having chick's come over and bang him in his mama basement...

I know of a normie autistic that gets pussy in nyc....granted the individuals didn't look like a abc school special back in the 80s...but he had a medium built...I'm assuming we'll endowed just was slow and spoke in first person alot..
Well I'm a low tier normie (Or lower) with autism and my life is just shit. If I was not autistic then I would have at least had some life experiences, maybe I would still be a virgin but my life would have been better in a lot of ways.

They care about personality in that they'll take a dark triad Chad over a decent one.

Yes, destroy female power by mutilating their genitals.

They’ll say “just be positive like Stacy and chad”, when the only reasons they are positive is because they are beloved everywhere by everyone for their looks

Ask china for help
Lol you should see how many kids from CCP top job families are now studying in US or UK, Canada, Australia instead of staying in their chink land. Their women are too busy to chase whitu cocku too. The last hope we've got is wahabbism. Can't wait to see based immgrants from Middle East settle down and spread basedness in South Korea

Lol you should see how many kids from CCP top job families are now studying in US or UK, Canada, Australia instead of staying in their chink land. Their women are too busy to chase whitu cocku too. The last hope we've got is wahabbism. Can't wait to see based immgrants from Middle East settle down and spread basedness in South Korea
If Kim Jon doesn't wipe out the southern peninsula first....lmmaooo...he gave an order of non unification with people in South Korea last week...

Liberal FOIDS chase cock from any good looking men on the planet...what ur speaking of is concubinism from the right wing governed democratic america (once upon a time)....Asian FOIDS dnt just love bwc anymore...it's bbc.. and .Lbc...now..

The incels from China are basically here in america..while the Chinese Republic had to slow down the birth rate of their civilians before covid...which means incels were getting ass....you couldn't have more than 2 kids in China per family once upon a time...the liberals in China Hong Kong came up with the covid virus in partnership of liberal America to decrease the population in response.

not true tbh, male and female gender ratio isnt balance, there will be incels regardless even if all foid match a guy

not true tbh, male and female gender ratio isnt balance, there will be incels regardless even if all foid match a guy
It's either more men on this earth than FOIDS...or....more men with MULTIPLE foids in comparison to other men.....equates . Sausage fest for/with LTNS and sub 5s only

way to miss the point in order to make a meaningless nitpick. You a foid by any chance?

way to miss the point in order to make a meaningless nitpick. You a foid by any chance?
no, but im being logical. if u look at global gender ratio ud know that im right if u lack in critical thinking that much to the point u blind by hate u no differrent than normies tbh

u think its meaningless cause u lack in critical thinking, regardless of foid preference there will be incel. i used to hate foids for high standard too but when i realize that there will always be more men than women i cant bring myself to be unreasonably hateful. do i think im a catch ? no. do i think i have good personality again no. id be incel regardless cause theres simply not enough foid to go around

Last edited:
no, but im being logical. if u look at global gender ratio ud know that im right if u lack in critical thinking that much to the point u blind by hate u no differrent than normies tbh
Things you have ignored:
1) Differences in the rarity of sperms and eggs lead to an attraction differential between the sexes.
2) Any society which wants its people to pair up into stable families, or into families at all, needs to either inflate male value to make them all at least somewhat attractive choices as partners or manage unrealistic female expectations.
3) Our society deflates male value / forces a female-favoring inequality and actively encourages women to demand what they deserve.
4) No matter what men do, since female standarts include and focus on innate and immutable physical traits which they have no control over many men will end up unwanted and alone, suffering through lives without a lover and without any chance to start their own family.
5) If character played a bigger role in female selection, every man would at least have a theoretical chance to behave in such a way as to become somewhat attractive to women.
6) Instead, how your character is percieved significantly dependends on how you look.
7) Which women and Woke dimwits gaslight men about.
8) Making it impossible to even address the problem, since it isn't allowed to be discussed openly and honestly.
9) As with censorship in general, females are the ones most in favor of this disgusting dishonesty, both because their nature is to be followers of whatever powers that be and because it's simply in their self-interest.

Things your critical thinking has allowed you to percieve:

10) There aren't exactly as many men as women alive on the planet, so we can't actually pair them up perfectly all at the same time.

You can barely formulate a sentence, don't talk to me about critical thinking, simp.

Things you have ignored:
1) Differences in the rarity of sperms and eggs lead to an attraction differential between the sexes.
2) Any society which wants its people to pair up into stable families, or into families at all, needs to either inflate male value to make them all at least somewhat attractive choices as partners or manage unrealistic female expectations.
3) Our society deflates male value / forces a female-favoring inequality and actively encourages women to demand what they deserve.
4) No matter what men do, since female standarts include and focus on innate and immutable physical traits which they have no control over many men will end up unwanted and alone, suffering through lives without a lover and without any chance to start their own family.
5) If character played a bigger role in female selection, every man would at least have a theoretical chance to behave in such a way as to become somewhat attractive to women.
6) Instead, how your character is percieved significantly dependends on how you look.
7) Which women and Woke dimwits gaslight men about.
8) Making it impossible to even address the problem, since it isn't allowed to be discussed openly and honestly.
9) As with censorship in general, females are the ones most in favor of this disgusting dishonesty, both because they innately are followers of whatever power that be and because it's simply in their self-interest.

Things your critical thinking has allowed you to percieve:

10) There aren't exactly as many men as women alive on the planet, so we can't actually pair them up perfectly all at the same time.

You can barely formulate a sentence, don't talk to me about critical thinking, simp.
u wrote so much sentances but if u look at OP title "If women truly cared about personality and not looks, incels wouldn't even exist" do u think he right or wrong ?

u wrote so much sentances but if u look at OP title "If women truly cared about personality and not looks, incels wouldn't even exist" do u think he right or wrong ?
Yeah, in the meaning sense he is. Especially if you also manage to read his post instead of just the title. But independend of what he said, anyone can for themselves take the claim and steelman it to the best of their ability and see if he is right and to what degree. You can see me doing it above.

This actually requires critical thinking because you have to think for yourself, use your own knowledge to argue both sides and see which you agree with more after giving it your best each time. Comparing total number of men to total number of females and observing that one number is larger than the other does not.

Yeah, in the meaning sense he is. Especially if you also manage to read his post instead of just the title. But independend of what he said, anyone can for themselves take the claim and steelman it to the best of their ability and see if he is right and to what degree. You can see me doing it above.

This actually requires critical thinking because you have to think for yourself, use your own knowledge to argue both sides and see which you agree with more after giving it your best each time. Comparing total number of men to total number of females and observing that one number is larger than the other does not.
so u think foid being high standard is at fault, let me ask u something very simple if u have a gold which very limited in number and someone wanna exchange that gold for paper which cost a lot less and easier to find would u exchange it ? human would wanna choose the best for themself honestly u very stupid if u dont understand that.

so u think foid being high standard is at fault, let me ask u something very simple if u have a gold which very limited in number and someone wanna exchange that gold for paper which cost a lot less and easier to find would u exchange it ? human would wanna choose the best for themself honestly u very stupid if u dont understand that.
You are so desperate to protect females from getting any part of the blame, so emotional over the fact that someone dare point out their role in the whole dynamic, that you don't even notice that I simply described what is, without making a moral judgement (until the last point). You seem unable to cognitively decouple and also to feel directly attacked by any unfavorable claim made about women. Also got a rose as your avi. Mhhhh, I wonder what this all means...

Your morality goes far enough to recognize the logic behind self-interest and no further. I don't think I'm even gonna bother with that part. You also say women are the ones making the decisions and therefore they aren't responsible (???) because they are being totally selfish(??????) which is actually good and right (!?!?!?!??!?!). Would the same logic apply to rape or murder or any other harm done to others? Like, if you rape someone and get away with it, are you not to blame because everyone only wants the best for themselves and therefore you are completly guilt free? (??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

You are so desperate to protect females from getting any part of the blame, so emotional over the fact that someone dare point out their role in the whole dynamic, that you don't even notice that I simply described what is, without making a moral judgement (until the last point). You seem unable to cognitively decouple and also to feel directly attacked by any unfavorable claim made about women. Also got a rose as your avi. Mhhhh, I wonder what this all means...

Your morality goes far enough to recognize the logic behind self-interest and no further. I don't think I'm even gonna bother with that part. You also say women are the ones making the decisions and therefore they aren't responsible (???) because they are being totally selfish(??????) which is actually good and right (!?!?!?!??!?!). Would the same logic apply to rape or murder or any other harm done to others? Like, if you rape someone and get away with it, are you not to blame because everyone only wants the best for themselves and therefore you are completly guilt free? (??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)
what i said can very easily proven by google and being logical. again let me ask u another simple question which part am i wrong ?

pretty much, fuck hypergamy and fuck foids, at least being blackpilled gives you a bit of perspective on what's important

what i said can very easily proven by google and being logical. again let me ask u another simple question which part am i wrong ?
Are you intellectually incapable of reading the question I asked you or incapable of answering it?

Are you intellectually incapable of reading the question I asked you or incapable of answering it?
about murder and rape? i dont feel its related tbh pretty bad comparison i wont even wanna bother anymore tbh anyone reading can think for themselves cause i dont even know where your logical thinking is other than being edgy.

about murder and rape? i dont feel its related tbh pretty bad comparison i wont even wanna bother anymore tbh anyone reading can think for themselves cause i dont even know where your logical thinking is other than being edgy.
The way you use words like critical thinking reminds me of the way illiterate people worship the written word. I made an analogy, you are too stupid to see the parallel. You are also a woman. All you have are personal attacks / social aggression ("being edgy", "don't wanna bother") because you can't reason for shit. You are an amoral abomination. And also invading a male-only space. This is only allowed if you have previously promised a mod some nudes on discord. If you haven't done that, I suggest you leave.

The way you use words like critical thinking reminds me of the way illiterate people worship the written word. I made an analogy, you are too stupid to see the parallel. You are also a woman. All you have are personal attacks / social aggression ("being edgy", "don't wanna bother") because you can't reason for shit. You are an amoral abomination. And also invading a male-only space. This is only allowed if you have previously promised a mod some nudes on discord. If you haven't done that, I suggest you leave.

read this thread, i used to argue another ppl about it just like u so its not like i never hate foids before, we gotta accept the truth of how things work blindless unreasonable hate isnt gonna help anyone https://incels.is/threads/i-think-i-deserve-the-suffering.541645/#post-12395562

well, ppl would be able to read our interaction. rather than being 'base' but lack in logic id prefer to be logical and reasonable tbh
You have not yet answered a single point I made and instead called me edgy. You talk about logic because deep down you recognize that you have none. You describe yourself as reasonable because you know you can't reason. Want to disprove me? Try arguing with the points I made instead of distracting or name-calling. Try justifying why women are completly guilt free for the decisions they make or why women having a much higher sexual market value just for being women is fair. Try saying anything with any informational content at all.

You have not yet answered a single point I made and instead called me edgy. You talk about logic because deep down you recognize that you have none. You describe yourself as reasonable because you know you can't reason. Want to disprove me? Try arguing with the points I made instead of distracting or name-calling. Try justifying why women are completly guilt free for the decisions they make or why women having a much higher sexual market value just for being women is fair. Try saying anything with any informational content at all.
i already compare it before but it seem u fail to understand that, if foids are more limited in number compare to men ofc they more 'rare' thats why they have a lot more options, it simply cause our gender ratio isnt balance

i already compare it before but it seem u fail to understand that, if foids are more limited in number compare to men ofc they more 'rare' thats why they have a lot more options, it simply cause our gender ratio isnt balance
Do u believe theirs more males than females on earth?