Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 'If women actually wanted abusive men, incels wouldn't have any problems finding girls'

G

GenGene

Recruit
★★★★★
When I make the mistake of visiting IT I don't usually get fazed by the typical 'this is y he inkwel!! this is why i no longer feel sympathy for inkwels!' posts that are more repetitive and low IQ than 1-word postmaxxing in off-topic, but this comment makes me want to clarify something.

0iq

The definition of an abusive man is a man that acts abusively within a relationship. Any ITcels will agree that domestic/relationship abuse is widespread, 2 in 3 women have been sexually assaulted, 90% of rape goes unreported, and so on.

Well, you won't find ANY of that here. You're complaining about us posting edgy stuff as if that shit mattered, while sex-havers are out there raping, abusing, killing, and molesting children on a MASSIVE SCALE. Or are you saying these statistics are made up?

Good job defending m'lady from LITERALLY NOTHING you delusional brainlets.

ive never hit a woman or been abusive.

also i think they are forgetting thugmaxxers like meeks

There is no proof incels are abusive.

Then why do 1 in 3 women experience intimate partner violence?

The people on that sub really need to be heroes and stop breathing.

Normies can't differentiate comedy from seriousness. If you make a political joke, it better be serious; if you make a joke about domestic abuse, it means obviously that you endorse domestic abuse.

The world's too disgusting and unfair to not laugh at it.

That sub is still trying to chug along?

Literal strawman: women want good looking guys, whether hes abusive or not doesnt matter, we just point out that abusive guys have gfs to show how irrelevant being a bad person is, its all about looks

They specifically want an abusive Chad though.

They still have this bizarre idea that we go around in real life calling women foids and roasties lmao

There is no proof incels are abusive.
its always sketchy when a greycel tries to associate the whole forum with some negative trait ngl

I think there is indeed a minority of whaymen who actually want an abusive partner. Most of them however would like to have a dependable and caring GOOD-LOOKING boyfriend, but are happily willing to put up with a dude who treats them like shit as long as he has unreal facial bones and thrills them in bed (but not the opposite) .
In conclusion, holes are stupid and their priorities are fucked up

I've never hit or abuse wahmen,this is why im inkwell

Most rape jokes told here exist just to trigger CuckTears
full

Foids want abusive Chads not abusive subhumans

I don't think incels would be abusive in relationships.

Then why do 1 in 3 women experience intimate partner violence?
Because it's bullshit statistic
I don't think incels would be abusive in relationships.
The problem is we actually are too much nice and kind to women and to people in general
I think there is indeed a minority of whaymen who actually want an abusive partner. Most of them however would like to have a dependable and caring GOOD-LOOKING boyfriend, but are happily willing to put up with a dude who treats them like shit as long as he has unreal facial bones and thrills them in bed (but not the opposite) .
In conclusion, holes are stupid and their priorities are fucked up
The kindest foid wants to feel her boyfriend somehow dominant and aggressive or else she won't find him atttactive
Any ITcels will agree that domestic/relationship abuse is widespread, 2 in 3 women have been sexually assaulted, 90% of rape goes unreported, and so on.
Yes and that is bullshit statistic

Last edited:
Normies can't differentiate comedy from seriousness. If you make a political joke, it better be serious; if you make a joke about domestic abuse, it means obviously that you endorse domestic abuse.
NPC mentality

They simply accept it if the male is attractive enough or they're trapped because they have kids with him and are financially dependent and thus cant simply leave

Lol @cucktears IQ

The violent stuff we post on here is mostly edgy youngcels trying to stand out, and people take it seriously when they shouldn't even be in our private community in the first place. Thought they were all about "safe spaces"

Incels are far too meek if anything. Many of us have had to let normalshits and foids walk all over us our entire lives while any protest was repressed. And there's plenty of incels out there, going by the definition. If we were actually as violent and abusive as these brainlets claim there'd be A LOT more blood in the streets.

We never had a chance to be abusive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back