Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you see women as equivalent human beings to men you're still bluepilled.

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Any truly blackpilled man recognizes that foids are monsters. They have no logic they have no morals. Wanting validation from a foid instead of wanting to use her against her will to your best ability is pure betacuck nonsense. Women love being used. They exist to be used by men. Nothing should bring an incel more joy then sexually abusing a woman. Chad loves to abuse them. Why don't you?

Abuse a woman and ruin your entire life because of some smelly, hairy, disgusting pussy cuz that's not being a simp at all

Abuse a woman and ruin your entire life because of some smelly, hairy, disgusting pussy cuz that's not being a simp at all
I didn't really clarify in op but I was mostly talking about abusing prostitutes. Like things you can get away with

I didn't really clarify in op but I was mostly talking about abusing prostitutes. Like things you can get away with
In that case yeah. But the list of things you can get away with doing as a straight man gets narrower and narrower every passing day.
Even street whores will accuse you of rape for money.
Think about this
If they're willing to let a subhuman fuck them for money, why wouldn't they accuse him for money? Not even mentioning the STD risk there

"And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him." - Women are helpers

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." Husbands should lead wives

In that case yeah. But the list of things you can get away with doing as a straight man gets narrower and narrower every passing day.
Even street whores will accuse you of rape for money.
Think about this
If they're willing to let a subhuman fuck them for money, why wouldn't they accuse him for money? Not even mentioning the STD risk there
Street whores are retarded drug addicts. They won't report anyone to the police because their criminals themselves

"And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him." - Women are helpers

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." Husbands should lead wives
Lol at christcuck females that act like feminism lines up with Christianity

How the fuck did you get that from my post?
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man"

Modern feminism is based around the idea that women can lead men. Theirs multiple bible verses saying the opposite

Feminism is literally equivalent to satanism

Yes feminism is evil and unbiblical. You just agreed with me and called me names? Jesus is King

They should be under male authority.

Honestly, as long as they are sexually loyal and can't have any option of leaving this situation, as well as no contact with cahds, the fact she doesn't "love" you doesn't even matter that much.
She would come around. Love is a choice.

I no longer see them as my equals

I think that most of us blackpiller men perceive them as animals.

High IQ post. Toilets are a different species

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back