Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If this forum had a meet and greet.

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
What do you think the percentage of fakecels would be? There are guys on here that are average to good looking, simply volcel because they want Stacy instead of Becky, while the real downtrodden suffer in silence. I'm guessing it would be over fifty percent.

Many fakecels and feds
maybe 10% forum straight up glow niggers

Only normies are confident and cringe enough to do meet-ups

Let's say it's about 40%. Or maybe I'm too optimistic.

I don't like to say "fakecel." But as a 48 year old the lot of you are looking a lot better than I am. Or at least have the potential to be if you put in work.

The area will glow so bright that it'll be visible on google maps.

Incels.is: chad, chad lights, tall people, fakecels, troids.

Incel tears: Short indian manlets, numales, trucels, troids, landwhales.

Many fakecels and feds
maybe 10% forum straight up glow niggers
here's r/incelswithouthate meet-up. How many fakecels can u spot?

Images 43
Images 44

Some of them look normie with average height, looks wise there are a few fakecels imo. Some of the short dudes have good faces but theyr femur and tibia aren't long enough.
legit incels wouldn't attend a meetup. Apart from a few ,they look normie

50 percent would be true incels

Some of them look normie with average height, looks wise there are a few fakecels imo. Some of the short dudes have good faces but theyr femur and tibia aren't long enough.

Prettyboy chadlite but manlet and framecel

Screenshot 20210911 195700

Above average curry with a decent height and good frame
Screenshot 20210911 195713

And white high [UWSL]tier normie maybe could be a manlet[/UWSL]

Screenshot 20210911 195725

All these guys could get laid. Even the Curry.

legit incels wouldn't attend a meetup. Apart from a few ,they look normie
Did the you see the image? there are a few that are solid incel level. But yeah most have normie faces, and there are a few that look very suspicious to say the least...

Did the you see the image? there are a few that are solid incel level. But yeah most have normie faces, and there are a few that look very suspicious to say the least...
Unironically mogs the average sjw reddit meet-up

Images 46
Images 45

tbh It's hard to tell from this picture

here's r/incelswithouthate meet-up. How many fakecels can u spot?

View attachment 492109View attachment 492110
There are at least 6 fakecels in these two pictures.

That is actually understandable, as the truest of truecels likely wouldn't want to show up to such a meeting and get tera-mogged.

Going by these pictures alone, approximately 30% of self-identified incels are really fakecels.

But if the unsurprising shortage of truecels is any indication, then perhaps only 15% of self-identified incels are fakecels.

if we had a meet and greet i wouldn't be attending because i have agoraphobia

There are at least 6 fakecels in these two pictures.

That is actually understandable, as the truest of truecels likely wouldn't want to show up to such a meeting and get tera-mogged.

Going by these pictures alone, approximately 30% of self-identified incels are really fakecels.

But if the unsurprising shortage of truecels is any indication, then perhaps only 15% of self-identified incels are fakecels.
Most truecels aren't blackpilled from what I've seen

I would be mogged and Im not even a truecel just your average ugly manlet

70 percent would be fakecels
groups would form
but this time the goodlooking ones will be orcastrized
and people will try to explain each other why they are truecel and almost everyone has a solution for another one except if you are truecel