Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If there was an Incel Revolution, would you betray the females in your family [Mother, sisters and cousins]?

Would you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
Disclaimer: It is for a game I am releasing next year. None of this is real, I don't condone violence against women in any shape or form. :D

Would you guys betray them for your fellow brocels? Imagine yourself in a scenario of total anarchy, in which women are being brutally punished by incels.

Can you elaborate on punishment?

Without a Shadow Of a doubt.
What have they Given me truly ?
Belittlement, discrediting my Basic needs as a healthy man, they provided zero connections, and the fingers are always Pointed at me.

No release = no bond

Disclaimer: It is for a game I am releasing next year. None of this is real, I don't condone violence against women in any shape or form. :D

Would you guys betray them for your fellow brocels? Imagine yourself in a scenario of total anarchy, in which women are being brutally punished by incels.
They don’t need to be brutally punished. Just put in their place.

My family IN MINECRAFT GAME treated me like dirt and caused me years upon years of suffering, and never apologized or showed me empathy. They betrayed me long before.

They never did me wrong
But I dont have much in common with em either

If there was an incel revolution can we please put all the sex havers in camps ? That's all I'm asking for really and I don't really discriminate based on gender

If there was an incel revolution can we please put all the sex havers in camps ? That's all I'm asking for really and I don't really discriminate based on gender
Simps are useless, they should just be tortured until they die. On the other hand, women should be put in a dark box, without any light, so they could never see anything ever again and then be used as human fleshlights. In a game similar to GTA, of course.

IMG 5065

I mean, i definitely wouldn't betray my mom, and my grandmas...other than them I'm not sure...haha..jk

I'm adopted, my "cousins" ain't shit to me. Both my father / mother are dead, so I have no further use / allegiance to the rest of my extended family. lol

yea who cares

having loyalty to foids is cucked

In my game, they would be tortured, murdered and turned into human fleshlights to satisfy incel's desires.
No. My mother was always good to me and I’d do whatever I could to protect her. No other foid family members care about me though.

Theres no such thing as brocel, bluepill if u think its exist