Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If there is a God then it hates pure blooded black women with a passion

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
How can a loving God as we are constantly taught create something as ugly as a pure bred black woman? I mean mixed race women make my dick hard and I would like to cum in their pussy but look at the pure blooded nigger woman. Shit I even become impotent

compare mixed race black/white

to this monkey

Nigger foids are only really attractive when they try to look european.

true mang, even i am trying to find an answer to this riddle, why the need for creating such ugliness????? Only answer i ve come up is the truth of reincarnation and past lives bad deeds and good deeds

How can a loving God as we are constantly taught create something as ugly as a pure bred black woman? I mean mixed race women make my dick hard and I would like to cum in their pussy but look at the pure blooded nigger woman. Shit I even become impotent

View attachment 1147920

to this monkey

View attachment 1147921
Nignignignignignignignignignignignignignignigger

Cherrypicked. Raced mixed couples think they will give birth to the new Jeremy Meeks but most will just end up creating future .is user

Cherrypicked. Raced mixed couples think they will give birth to the new Jeremy Meeks but most will just end up creating future .is user
Lol well its the same case for homogenous couples of any race. The majority of whites are sub 5 trash, the majority of noodles are sub 5 trash, the majority are mulattos are sub5 trash. The fact remains though that God hates the black woman, lord have mercy not even make up can fix up the nigger bitch straight out the jungles of Africa.

Lol well its the same case for homogenous couples of any race. The majority of whites are sub 5 trash, the majority of noodles are sub 5 trash, the majority are mulattos are sub5 trash. The fact remains though that God hates the black woman, lord have mercy not even make up can fix up the nigger bitch straight out the jungles of Africa.
Are you implying that all races are equal in terms of beauty ?

God hates incels more.

Also picture not loading

Which is why I'm starting to give up on God. The fact that almost every good feature is mostly a white trait, really makes me wonder if other races were purposefully made subhuman

View attachment 1147920

to this monkey

View attachment 1147921
Look at those filthy beasts. Everyone even before becoming blackpilled have always hated/naturally repulsed by Africans. How could you not? Compare those monkeys to white children.

View attachment 1147920

to this monkey

View attachment 1147921
God hates chinks

View attachment 1147920

to this monkey

View attachment 1147921
Kill all niggers asap please

View attachment 1147920

to this monkey

View attachment 1147921
There seems to be a good news behind the video.

chris mercy harper factories they are

African and Asian girls all wear makeup to look more European, so European and Middle Eastern girls are the most beautiful.

They still have infinite smv over us. If that was the logic, god hates us with passion (which is true) but I wouldn't say that about any foid.