Experiment If Texas and California have a civil war, who would win?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
103d 21h 50m
With conservative and libtard divisions widening, Californian businesses heading to Texas, and actual Republican leaders throwing around fantasies of secession, I think what people want more than anything is for the left and right empires of the United States to be honest about all this and fuck each other up.

This military nerd, Commissar Binkov, who is really into this shit, analyzed both sides and gave his slant on who he thinks would win.

The video is full of nerd stuff, so I'll just give you the summary: California has more stuff and is likely to just wreck Texas's vital infrastructure. In order for Texas to win, they would have to have a dark horse victory, relying on something incalculable, like paramilitary forces/good guys with guns. And they would have to hit a strategic point, because either side trying to just march in and invade the other isn't likely. California's chokehold on infrastructure is the safer victory.

I don't know as much as Binkov, but I say trust the plan, hold the line, and we'll see how things play out if the Texas forces can get to the Hoover Dam.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★
49d 7h 19m
Population wise California, but in an actual conflict it could go either way

So many deciding factors

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Ugly
★★★★★
81d 9h 52m
texas if everyone in both states was loyal to their state

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
101d 6h 34m
With conservative and libtard divisions widening, Californian businesses heading to Texas, and actual Republican leaders throwing around fantasies of secession, I think what people want more than anything is for the left and right empires of the United States to be honest about all this and fuck each other up.

This military nerd, Commissar Binkov, who is really into this shit, analyzed both sides and gave his slant on who he thinks would win.

The video is full of nerd stuff, so I'll just give you the summary: California has more stuff and is likely to just wreck Texas's vital infrastructure. In order for Texas to win, they would have to have a dark horse victory, relying on something incalculable, like paramilitary forces/good guys with guns. And they would have to hit a strategic point, because either side trying to just march in and invade the other isn't likely. California's chokehold on infrastructure is the safer victory.

I don't know as much as Binkov, but I say trust the plan, hold the line, and we'll see how things play out if the Texas forces can get to the Hoover Dam.

Tx

OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
★★★
20d 8h 36m
texas
california would be to busy protesting making them easy picking for texas.
problem is a lot of them are leaving the state they destroyed and a lot of them are going to texas setting up an inner conflict within texas itself.
they'll jump from state like locusts until all are california

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
180d 20h 34m
The jews would win.

Deleted member 31052

Deleted member 31052

Self-banned
-
1d 19h 41m
Depends on who was backed by the federal government I guess

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
270d 1h 3m
Texas has guns california doesn't

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
56d 11h 51m
All of the based Texans who own all the guns would kill all the liberal Californoids that are residing in the state. Then, the based Californians who own all the guns will join in with Texas. Then, they fight against all the liberal Californoids...who don't have guns.

Easy shit.

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
★★★★★
4d 13h 28m
What matters most in war is having the will to keep fighting and I think californians don't have that will

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★★
41d 16h 8m
Texas will win imo

incelerated

incelerated

KHHV | Never began
-
24d 35m
It would deeply please me to see America entangled in a civil war.
Cumskins getting a taste of their own medicine.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
31d 23h 56m
Whichever has the bigger army and can financially support itself in a prolonged war.

So i would say California from numbers alone but if they were both independent countries it would be hard to tell.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 17h 26m
Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
65d 4h 24m
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 10h 10m
cali because conservatives never use 2A even when antifa burn their shit down

dogcel256

dogcel256

Banned
-
88d 10h 46m
California right now because it has a higher population, better aviation industry, more guns than texas, better technology via silicon valley, population control via hollywood. But texas will probably have a technological advantage in 10-20 years but by then it will be a soycuck state.

Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
9d 12h 36m
i think you niggers dont know what a civil war is XD

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Genetic Garbage
-
287d 19h 32m
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
103d 21h 50m
i think you niggers dont know what a civil war is XD

The scenario is that Texas and California fight, and none of the other states or the federal government intervene.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
149d 14h 8m
This , 40% of both cali/ texas pop are latino/mexican on paper, add in the illegals and it easily go over 50%.
Mexico would love to get back their land and will send in the cartels to join the fray and finish off what are left of the whities/blacks.