Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If someone you knew committed a murder, would you tell the cops

would you tell the cops

• no

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • yes

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
accelERationist

accelERationist

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I had a discussion on the internet with fellow assburgers, and somehow the conversation steered into Kaczynski and what an asshole his brother was for narcing on him. However, one autist dissented and told he would tell on his brother if he committed a murder, and this discussion continued for a long time.

What I'm getting to, is that I'd like to hear .IS opinion on this. If your good friend/brother/father committed a murder, would you tell the cops? I'm leaning on no, since I hate the cops and there probably would be a good reason.

This is in no way a glowpost, I do not condone anyone committing violence. But in this hypothetical scenario, wwyd?

i will mind my own business and leave it the way it is.

Lol kaczynski's brother acted very inhuman

Depends who murdered and whom

I had a discussion on the internet with fellow assburgers, and somehow the conversation steered into Kaczynski and what an asshole his brother was for narcing on him. However, one autist dissented and told he would tell on his brother if he committed a murder, and this discussion continued for a long time.

What I'm getting to, is that I'd like to hear .IS opinion on this. If your good friend/brother/father committed a murder, would you tell the cops? I'm leaning on no, since I hate the cops and there probably would be a good reason.

This is in no way a glowpost, I do not condone anyone committing violence. But in this hypothetical scenario, wwyd?
If it was a foid they murdered, i would share a bottle of whiskey with them. But otherwise too, i wouldn't snitch. :feelsjuice:

Depends on a few factors, but I most likely wouldn't.

Damn incels are being real bros, normies would probably narc on their own brother.

If the person deserved to die no
And there are a lot of people around whose deaths would be a relief to those who know them

No I wouldn't. Unless the murder in question involved a child.

But even then, I would be reluctant to aid Law Enforcement Agencies . I don't like cops, as most are foid worshipping simps.

Wouldn't give a fuck

if they murdered a toilet i'd celebrate

Why would I do that

I wouldn't. Infact I'd love to see him kill the people i hate.

Someone I know did commit murder... And no, I haven't told the cops.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back