Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If reddit doesn't have to lock threads because you're so hot, it's over

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

Just lol at looksmaxxing with Chad and his Chat are just waiting around the corner

lmfao those removed comments are all wymyin complicting the chad:feelscry:

kek, he´s not even attractive.

Goes to show how low reddits standards are.

If I walk onto reddit it's like a nuclear bomb goes off. I don't think I've ever not been downvoted at least 40 points. This Chad is so buttfucking hideous and demonic looking, and the post is so gay, fake, feminine and tryhard.

There was a 'reddit gets drawn.' (people upload photos, we draw or paint them for free) I'm a really good artist, I go on there and notice somebody (who had won awards) has been cheating (tracing using digital program). I mention it (I did an overlay and used several images to unequivocally prove it). BANNED! They literally banned me after I had already been putting up quality artwork for free. For exposing cheating and corruption.

cope. This is actually what a Chad looks like. The incel community decided at some point that Chad = male model, but thats just not the case.

cope. This is actually what a Chad looks like. The incel community decided at some point that Chad = male model, but thats just not the case.
This is cope. He is a normie, not a Chad.

He´d be completely invisible to women in a Tinder/bar/club environment.

I see much better looking guys than him every week getting literally told to fuck off by women in clubs/bars.

He´d be completely invisible to women in a Tinder/bar/club environment.

I see much better looking guys than him every week getting literally told to fuck off by women in clubs/bars.
Better looking to you, maybe, which isn't saying much.

You're clearly coping or delusional. Attractive or not, this guy fucks.

if you think the guy in the video isn't a chad then you are the coper tbh
Normie

He's an average normie that has to date 2+ points below his looksmatch. He can probably slay landwhales maybe but nothing better.

View attachment 35264

He's an average normie that has to date 2+ points below his looksmatch. He can probably slay landwhales maybe but nothing better.

This is what you need to look like to be visible to women, it´s not an exaggeration:

9a1b0ae745bac7aaca9b9a8d0e23b7b8.jpg

I see a handful of guys like that every month in clubs and they are usually 6ft4+ with a roided physique and people on here think that the guy in the OP is slaying, kek.

People on here never go out to high tier bars/clubs in major city. That reddit guy would be completely invisible to women in a setting like that and he´d get mass rejected. Zero doubt in my mind.

That guy is a high-tier normie, not even a chadlite, he's 6/10.

If I walk onto reddit it's like a nuclear bomb goes off. I don't think I've ever not been downvoted at least 40 points. This Chad is so buttfucking hideous and demonic looking, and the post is so gay, fake, feminine and tryhard.

There was a 'reddit gets drawn.' (people upload photos, we draw or paint them for free) I'm a really good artist, I go on there and notice somebody (who had won awards) has been cheating (tracing using digital program). I mention it (I did an overlay and used several images to unequivocally prove it). BANNED! They literally banned me after I had already been putting up quality artwork for free. For exposing cheating and corruption.
Reddit is literal Cronyism tbh.

Don't you ever dare accuse a Foid or Chad, no matter how compelling the evidence theory.

This is what you need to look like to be visible to women, it´s not an exaggeration:

I see a handful of guys like that every month in clubs and they are usually 6ft4+ with a roided physique and people on here think that the guy in the OP is slaying, kek.

People on here never go out to high tier bars/clubs in major city. That reddit guy would be completely invisible to women in a setting like that and he´d get mass rejected. Zero doubt in my mind.
Cope if I've ever seen. Standards are almost never that high to slay in most places. High end club is the worst case scenario possible

This is gigachad.

I agree i don't think the other guy is chad though, chadlite max, but the one you posted is gigachad.

Nuke this shit thread, tired of watching retarded incels arguing about others' looks.

Nuke this shit thread, tired of watching retarded incels arguing about others' looks.
Agree, the point is that the idea that women don't approach or keep their feelings hidden behind "IOI"s is cope. If you meet their standard, they will explicitly let you know.

View attachment 35264

Still mogs me into oblivious, at least he doesnt have to hide when going out

I firmly believe that there is no male alive today who meets your average 5/10 girls standards

Don't you ever dare accuse a Foid or Chad, no matter how compelling the evidence theory.

I know, but how do they fucking know? I think I am a personality-cel (Brave New World syndrome - dude who is sane enters insane, drug addled society, they all rip him apart). I know it's kind of red-pill, but normies just fucking hate my guts even if all I write is one sentence and it's 100% anonymous.

I know, but how do they fucking know? I think I am a personality-cel (Brave New World syndrome - dude who is sane enters insane, drug addled society, they all rip him apart). I know it's kind of red-pill, but normies just fucking hate my guts even if all I write is one sentence and it's 100% anonymous.
They could tell 'cos of how your account looked, just give your Reddit account a haircut and shower.