Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If next year China invaded Taiwan and America began a war with China to protect Taiwan

If you were conscripted/drafted to fight in war against China, would you go?

• Yes

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 84.5%

• Total voters
LordRatcel

LordRatcel

Banned
-
There’s a high possibility of China invading Taiwan in the next 2 years and I’m just curious to see if you would go fight in war, I know I wouldn’t.. fuck them both, I wanna start my own country

No, I'm not a gringocel

you mean Hong Kong. its over for burgercels.

Modern warfare is a highly technical, highly specialized activity. Mass conscript armies are ill suited to it. You won't go unless you volunteer.

No man bro, us is scared of russia

yes I want to die

you mean Hong Kong. its over for burgercels.
When China invades Hong Kong, nothing will happen, I see it as similar to when the Nazis invaded Poland. If China invades Taiwan that could result in WW3

Yes, if the outcome will be beneficial to restoring society I will fight for Russia.

When China invades Hong Kong, nothing will happen, I see it as similar to when the Nazis invaded Poland. If China invades Taiwan that could result in WW3
why would china invade taiwan? more chance invading HK given the current political climate

It wont happen, and Im not americunt so no lol i would postmaxx about that

No, A strong and powerful China is the best way to keep the western powers in check, speaking as a ricecel living in SEA myself. No point fighting fellow PLAricecels who will never touch a girl due to the 60 million gender gap so that more people can run JBW (just be western) game if china gets occupied.

Of course not. Nothing is more cucked than fighting for a government that doesn't give a fuck me now and would try its best not to take care of me if I come back alive.

That'd be interesting cucked Americans yet again go all the way on the other side of the world to get killed.

There is a rich stuck-up foid on Periscope and she was crying today about the police beating up her friend’s dad. She also said there is tear gas everywhere. She was on her way to the airport.

Stupid bitch if you love Hong Kong so much why don’t you stay there and help people instead of crying on Periscope about it?

I wish the police would have beat her up too. She’s a stuck-up bitch who kisses white bitches’ asses on Periscope. She’s gotta be part lesbo.

Out of all the things I could fight for I'm the least willing to fight for the west. Fuck the west

at this point, the USA would help china invade

there's too much money involved with them, they own billions of our debt, they could fuck over the USA dollar without even trying

As someone who hates the Chinese government with a passion, I would love to see a China-U.S. war over Taiwan. The U.S. should also get Japan and South Korea involved, and NATO if necessary.

The costs of fighting a technologically advanced war in the Pacific will mount quickly, so the point of military action wouldn't be to occupy and crush the Chinese government, which isn't feasible. The objective of military action would be to force China to reconsider the strategic calculus of occupying a democratic, self-governing island, and the best way to do so would be to respond to any Chinese attack with overwhelming firepower in the first few days.

Lay naval mines in the Taiwan strait and in the South China Sea. Coalition submarines and AWACS aircraft patrolling the Chinese coast can provide early warning of any impending air and/or missile attack. It will be a highly technological war involving naval and air assets as well as land-based missile systems; I don't foresee a lot of sweat-and-blood, hand-to-hand fighting between groups of infantry.

at this point, the USA would help china invade

there's too much money involved with them, they own billions of our debt, they could fuck over the USA dollar without even trying

That's just ridiculous. The U.S. economy and debt and spending is measured in terms of trillions. One billion dollars is a rounding error.

As someone who hates the Chinese government with a passion, I would love to see a China-U.S. war over Taiwan. The U.S. should also get Japan and South Korea involved, and NATO if necessary.

The costs of fighting a technologically advanced war in the Pacific will mount quickly, so the point of military action wouldn't be to occupy and crush the Chinese government, which isn't feasible. The objective of military action would be to force China to reconsider the strategic calculus of occupying a democratic, self-governing island, and the best way to do so would be to respond to any Chinese attack with overwhelming firepower in the first few days.

Lay naval mines in the Taiwan strait and in the South China Sea. Coalition submarines and AWACS aircraft patrolling the Chinese coast can provide early warning of any impending air and/or missile attack. It will be a highly technological war involving naval and air assets as well as land-based missile systems; I don't foresee a lot of sweat-and-blood, hand-to-hand fighting between groups of infantry.

That's just ridiculous. The U.S. economy and debt and spending is measured in terms of trillions. One billion dollars is a rounding error.

eh they used to own 10% of US debt, over a trillion. the meme was they'd dump the treasuries and kill the dollar

seems they don't own such a large % anymore

eh they used to own 10% of US debt, over a trillion. the meme was they'd dump the treasuries and kill the dollar

seems they don't own such a large % anymore

I think they own less than 6% now.

China wouldn't be able to unload over a trillion dollars worth of U.S. bonds all at once without hurting their own positions. Investors would buy them incredibly quickly.

The markets would be out of whack for a day or two and everything would return to normal afterwards.

Yay, be a good patriot and fight for the goy!

I think they own less than 6% now.

China wouldn't be able to unload over a trillion dollars worth of U.S. bonds all at once without hurting their own positions. Investors would buy them incredibly quickly.

The markets would be out of whack for a day or two and everything would return to normal afterwards.

yeah, you're right

it would probably be seen as a desperate move anyway and only hurt their image

only if trumps kids and grandkids did too

Yes cause tired of LDARing.

Not even an Americunt but just wanted to chime in and say, 6 people are cucks

A war would be good for both the US and China.

China could get rid of the surplus of males.
The US would lose their top Chads, since they're a non conscript army.

The Americans will be shocked by the number, accuracy and firepower of Chinese anti-sea missiles, and their navy will be driven from the South China Sea and the Sea of Japan.

why would china invade taiwan? more chance invading HK given the current political climate
there is ne need to "invade" HK as china is already controlling hong kong's government behind the scenes. democracy in hk died in 2014 when they reformed the electoral system

Why fight for the biggest bully in human history? I have no future in America and my life has always been shitty here. Besides, the military is like a seconds FBI in America that is allowed to violate the constitutional and human rights of citizens. The bully the weak and defenseless overseas, the bully the weak and defenseless of their own country, it's called commonly called the Gang Stalking Program.

Fuck murica, I better would go to fight for China, if was warrior

The Americans will be shocked by the number, accuracy and firepower of Chinese anti-sea missiles, and their navy will be driven from the South China Sea and the Sea of Japan.

The Chinese have yet to develop and battle-test the extensive network of satellites, aircraft, and/or submarine sensors necessary for anti-ship ballistic missiles to consistently sink a moving target, and the U.S. Navy has more than enough in its arsenal to deal with subsonic cruise missiles.
there is ne need to "invade" HK as china is already controlling hong kong's government behind the scenes. democracy in hk died in 2014 when they reformed the electoral system
True.

I hate the west so if a war happened I'd be rooting for China despite not being Asian.

Why fight for the biggest bully in human history? I have no future in America and my life has always been shitty here. Besides, the military is like a seconds FBI in America that is allowed to violate the constitutional and human rights of citizens. The bully the weak and defenseless overseas, the bully the weak and defenseless of their own country, it's called commonly called the Gang Stalking Program.
Fuck murica, I better would go to fight for China, if was warrior

You guys shouldn't fight for anyone. Serving is for suckers. It's better to buy shares in Halliburton and Lockheed Martin and watch as your wallet gets fat.

But you guys are deluded if you think that the status quo is somehow worse than a world where China is the world's only superpower. The CCP regime is predicated on censorship, torture, and brutality, and I wish they would go the way of the Soviets.

You guys shouldn't fight for anyone. Serving is for suckers. It's better to buy shares in Halliburton and Lockheed Martin and watch as your wallet gets fat.

But you guys are deluded if you think that the status quo is somehow worse than a world where China is the world's only superpower. The CCP regime is predicated on censorship, torture, and brutality, and I wish they would go the way of the Soviets.
I wouldn't fight for them even if I could. But I'd want them to win simply because I want the west to burn.

Why not? Look how is cool:

Armijakinija

They don't draft elderly cripples these days....lol...

I'm not a US goy. but if i was, i wouldn't do it. I respect China more than the US.

If China invade Taiwan , USA will claim that 10 Gorillion died and start WW3 srs.

I'd never defend this gay country

The Chinese have yet to develop and battle-test the extensive network of satellites, aircraft, and/or submarine sensors necessary for anti-ship ballistic missiles to consistently sink a moving target, and the U.S. Navy has more than enough in its arsenal to deal with subsonic cruise missiles.

True.
Chinese DF-21 anti-ship missiles are ballistic missiles, not cruise. They have a range of 1000 miles, and travel at over 7000 MPH. The Chinese also have been putting satellites in orbit to idenitfy targets and help the missiles find them. One estimate of the resulting accuracy puts it at 150 feet or less. US aircraft carriers are over 1000 feet long. Do the math.

Chinese DF-21 anti-ship missiles are ballistic missiles, not cruise. They have a range of 1000 miles, and travel at over 7000 MPH. The Chinese also have been putting satellites in orbit to idenitfy targets and help the missiles find them. One estimate of the resulting accuracy puts it at 150 feet or less. US aircraft carriers are over 1000 feet long. Do the math.

China easily has the ability to type in a location and slam a warhead down within 150 feet of the programmed coordinates.

China's ability to directly strike a fast and manuvering naval target is untested.

A successful hit with an anti-ship ballistic missile requires that the Chinese 1) accurately track its target, 2) successfully and continuously transmit that information to the missile, and 3) develop a terminal guidance system such that the missile is able to respond to such information.

A U.S. carrier battle group can respond to approaching submarines and aircraft, necessary for accurate and continuous tracking information. Satellites and OTH radar can roughly pinpoint the location of a U.S. carrier, but not continuously, and are vulnerable to anti-satellite missiles. Chinese missiles are vulnerable to electronic countermeasures and are easily tracked by the Aegis missile defense system.

China easily has the ability to type in a location and slam a warhead down within 150 feet of the programmed coordinates.

China's ability to directly strike a fast and manuvering naval target is untested.

A successful hit with an anti-ship ballistic missile requires that the Chinese 1) accurately track its target, 2) successfully and continuously transmit that information to the missile, and 3) develop a terminal guidance system such that the missile is able to respond to such information.

A U.S. carrier battle group can respond to approaching submarines and aircraft, necessary for accurate and continuous tracking information. Satellites and OTH radar can roughly pinpoint the location of a U.S. carrier, but not continuously, and are vulnerable to anti-satellite missiles. Chinese missiles are vulnerable to electronic countermeasures and are easily tracked by the Aegis missile defense system.
Many conflicts of arms include powerful countries underestimating and misjudging enemies. The Chinese have been advancing and refining their military power with the goal of making the South China Sea and the Sea of Japan their "Mare Nostrum" in the event of conflict. Your "it hasn't been tested operationally" argument is void because so many weapons systems worldwide haven't either. Do you feel lucky? I don't.

[LifeFuel]

Please start WW3.

haha no for sure. I'd fight americucks tbh

No way would they fight a nation that could muster up an army of over 700 million if they cant even beat the viet cong

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back