Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If men are so preveilged

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
where is our onlyfans like site for showing off our bodies for body positivity. Where is the love for short balding small dicked men. Where's the love for manlets. Why are manlets picked on 24/7 why are the non Chad men bullied daily, why do balding men get called out if they self improve their hair. Why are indian men and ethnic men ostracized why are all men almost seen as devils when we do most of the work in society and get nothing. While being a women if you do any little thing you get praised. If we are so privileged why is all of our lives such a shitty mess. Where the fuck is my dad and his wisdom where the fuck is my rich pristine life. Most importantly why are autistic men treated like zoo animals the most. Seriously guys we must BE SO preveilged. Our lives are heaven
In before soys and normgroids see and automatically say Y you you DID ITTTTT YOU DID IT TO YOURSELFS. First of all shut the fuck up world fallacy zombie. My life is shit because I was born at the wrong place and time and century to experience happiness. Everything is shit because of circumstances. My life is horrible and somehow I am still preveilged. I was fucking quiet and helped everyone in school I was a slave to everyone. Apparently being a slave is being preveilged. It's insanity

Last edited:
When women talk about men, they only mean Chad

When people say men are privileged they mean chad, other men aren't considered humans

The worst jobs are all majority male. Most work related deaths are male. Male suicide is 3x times higher than female in most countries and is sometimes 5x higher.
Male virginity is higher. Men die younger. Less men work in public sector than women etc

Most of leddit sees you as preveilged. Mostly all women would say youre preveilged which is retarded. Hell a foid back in school said that all men even ugly ones where preveilged

When I hear foids talk about men I replace men with “chad” unless they mean it in a negative way, in that sense I replace men with myself and every other trucel

Society is compromised.

where is our onlyfans like site for showing off our bodies for body positivity. Where is the love for short balding small dicked men. Where's the love for manlets. Why are manlets picked on 24/7 why are the non Chad men bullied daily, why do balding men get called out if they self improve their hair. Why are indian men and ethnic men ostracized why are all men almost seen as devils when we do most of the work in society and get nothing. While being a women if you do any little thing you get praised. If we are so privileged why is all of our lives such a shitty mess. Where the fuck is my dad and his wisdom where the fuck is my rich pristine life. Most importantly why are autistic men treated like zoo animals the most. Seriously guys we must BE SO preveilged. Our lives are heaven
In before soys and normgroids see and automatically say Y you you DID ITTTTT YOU DID IT TO YOURSELFS. First of all shut the fuck up world fallacy zombie. My life is shit because I was born at the wrong place and time and century to experience happiness. Everything is shit because of circumstances. My life is horrible and somehow I am still preveilged. I was fucking quiet and helped everyone in school I was a slave to everyone. Apparently being a slave is being preveilged. It's insanity
based af :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Ah yes, I'm the member of the gender that commits most suicides, suffers most war and work deaths, gets shat on my the mainstream media 24/7, 80% of which is considered unattractive by the opposite gender! Oh, I profit so much from the patriarchy! Don't forget the non-existent white privilege as well!

Disagree. They talk about men all day degrading them (the non-chads obviously).
Jump into any misandrist place and you will see the shitfest it is them talking about men all day shaming them.

Ah yes, I'm the member of the gender that commits most suicides, suffers most war and work deaths, gets shat on my the mainstream media 24/7, 80% of which is considered unattractive by the opposite gender! Oh, I profit so much from the patriarchy! Don't forget the non-existent white privilege as well!

DORE DA! ( You are a Slave )

I really Wish WE could Turn Into a pile of Shit Like eren and fuck things Up

I didnt watch Season 3 and 4 yet but watched Tons of YouTube Videos so i know whats Up for the Most part

Imagine you become aware of this world ( Eren Kisses Historia ) and yet We cant still do Shit.

@erenyeager

Last edited:
DORE DA! ( You are a Slave )

I really Wish WE could Turn Into a pile of Shit Like eren and fuck things Up

I didnt watch Season 3 and 4 yet but watched Tons of YouTube Videos so i know whats Up for the Most part

Imagine you become aware of this world ( Eren Kisses Historia ) and yet We cant still do Shit.

@erenyeager
We in da shittee homie