Hypocrisy If men are so preveilged

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
21d 6h 33m
where is our onlyfans like site for showing off our bodies for body positivity. Where is the love for short balding small dicked men. Where's the love for manlets. Why are manlets picked on 24/7 why are the non Chad men bullied daily, why do balding men get called out if they self improve their hair. Why are indian men and ethnic men ostracized why are all men almost seen as devils when we do most of the work in society and get nothing. While being a women if you do any little thing you get praised. If we are so privileged why is all of our lives such a shitty mess. Where the fuck is my dad and his wisdom where the fuck is my rich pristine life. Most importantly why are autistic men treated like zoo animals the most. Seriously guys we must BE SO preveilged. Our lives are heaven
In before soys and normgroids see and automatically say Y you you DID ITTTTT YOU DID IT TO YOURSELFS. First of all shut the fuck up world fallacy zombie. My life is shit because I was born at the wrong place and time and century to experience happiness. Everything is shit because of circumstances. My life is horrible and somehow I am still preveilged. I was fucking quiet and helped everyone in school I was a slave to everyone. Apparently being a slave is being preveilged. It's insanity

Last edited:
IncelFromFinland

IncelFromFinland

Recruit
★★★★★
17d 4h 58m
When women talk about men, they only mean Chad

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
156d 10h 3m
When people say men are privileged they mean chad, other men aren't considered humans

BladingEagle

BladingEagle

Veteran
★★★★
21d 1h 45m
The worst jobs are all majority male. Most work related deaths are male. Male suicide is 3x times higher than female in most countries and is sometimes 5x higher.
Male virginity is higher. Men die younger. Less men work in public sector than women etc

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
21d 6h 33m
IncelFromFinland said:
Most of leddit sees you as preveilged. Mostly all women would say youre preveilged which is retarded. Hell a foid back in school said that all men even ugly ones where preveilged

Draestyn

Draestyn

KHHV
★★★★★
8d 21h 15m
When I hear foids talk about men I replace men with “chad” unless they mean it in a negative way, in that sense I replace men with myself and every other trucel

s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
★★
51d 22h 59m
IncelFromFinland said:
and when they talk about bad men , they mean the ugly ones

sub6 nintendocel

sub6 nintendocel

Banned
-
19h 46m
erenyeager said:
where is our onlyfans like site for showing off our bodies for body positivity. Where is the love for short balding small dicked men. Where's the love for manlets. Why are manlets picked on 24/7 why are the non Chad men bullied daily, why do balding men get called out if they self improve their hair. Why are indian men and ethnic men ostracized why are all men almost seen as devils when we do most of the work in society and get nothing. While being a women if you do any little thing you get praised. If we are so privileged why is all of our lives such a shitty mess. Where the fuck is my dad and his wisdom where the fuck is my rich pristine life. Most importantly why are autistic men treated like zoo animals the most. Seriously guys we must BE SO preveilged. Our lives are heaven
In before soys and normgroids see and automatically say Y you you DID ITTTTT YOU DID IT TO YOURSELFS. First of all shut the fuck up world fallacy zombie. My life is shit because I was born at the wrong place and time and century to experience happiness. Everything is shit because of circumstances. My life is horrible and somehow I am still preveilged. I was fucking quiet and helped everyone in school I was a slave to everyone. Apparently being a slave is being preveilged. It's insanity
based af :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: