Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if lookism is place of slayer Chads, how the fuck they all praise Gamblers appearance

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
i mean just read this thread

https://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-Rate-my-haircut-in-this-picture?page=2

everyone's like omg u r good looking, u could bang chicks, u mog me, u r the model

no good looking dude who smashes chicks would say that about his pic

lyMFhs1_d.jpg

They shit on him as well, lookism is bipolar af.

Stacy's bedrom is a place of chads.
Lookism is a place of sub-8 self-improvers, which is why the amount of differing opinions over there is crazy. The lower-tier males there worship him, while the top-tier males mog him and ridicule him.
This is a place of sub-5 rotters (or at least it should be)

Gambler isn't even that good looking tbh. He is average except that he has a decent build and that is about it.

They're probably saying it ironically. But he is on their level.

because lookism posters are autists.

VST said:
Gambler isn't even that good looking tbh. He is average except that he has a decent build and that is about it.

i mean honestly i like gambler, cuz we r on same boat, he's perma virgin just like i am

2vFoceo.jpg

He looks awful. I can't believe some of you here DON'T consider him incel looking

SoFuckingOver said:
He looks awful. I can't believe some of you here DON'T consider him incel looking
dr-problematic said:
i mean honestly i like gambler, cuz we r on same boat, he's perma virgin just like i am
2vFoceo.jpg

You actually have to be autistic to believe that this guy is nead chad tier.
Hairy as fuck, low iq, mentally challenged, awful fashion sense and autistic rapist stare are a combo for a perfect death sentence.
It's over for this greekcel

soypiller said:
Hairy as fuck, low iq, mentally challenged, awful fashion sense and autistic rapist stare are a combo for a perfect death sentence.

soypiller said:

RsR0xWn.jpg

he looks like chad here

Average normie. Probably just socially retarded. Lookism thinks that if you aren't a chad or high tier normie you're a incel.

because gambler is a good as looking dude. for some reason everyone here has it in their heads that only chads ever get consentual sex..

Good looking people succeed everywhere .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back