Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If jesus & his earliest followers were around today…

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
They wouldn’t know what to make of any church apart from the Orthodox Church, mang dedsrstbhngl :smonk:

Jesus would point to islam as the true best religion

YOU'RE ALL NIGGERS

If christianity is real, and Jesus would be alive today...

He would support evangelicals ngl
Lmfao i hope thats a joke evangelical church, faggot parade whats the dif?

I'm talking actual protestants, not fake heretics

Fundamentalist Baptists for example
Those didnt even exist until like 1700 years after jesus physically walked on earth, mang :feelshaha:

if he was still alive , he will definitly get a ton of pussy from his female followers while we rot in this forum

but their beliefs did

Did orthodox traditions exist during Jesus times? Or were they invited by romans?:feelsthink:
How can you honestly claim that about fundamentalist Christianity, and how can they even call themselves that when theyve done away with most if not all the sacraments instituted by Jesus himself, mang? :feelsthink: :smonk:

those sacraments were made up by the roman church mang:feelsthink:

Jesus never talked about any of it.
Oh really, Chico? Looks like u should’ve read the bible more, mang :smonk:

quote part of the bible that proofs your point then mang:smonk:
take the body and blood of Jesus for instance, Chico. How can fundies call themselves fundamentalist when they dont even believe in it being the literal body and blood during their communion?

Thats actually the antithesis of fundamentalism, mang :smonk:

Orthodoxy is the true belief, but all christians believe in one god.

But we still have values and no "god hates the straight" in the bible like westerners do since 1985

Orthodoxy is the true belief, but all christians believe in one god.

But we still have values and no "god hates the straight" in the bible like westerners do since 1985
I cant wait for the day when im officially orthodox n shiet, Chico:feelsohh:. Ive only just started my journey with the priest, mang

what churches did you go to? Presbytarian? Reformed? Those are all calvinists. There are also calvinist baptists and evangelicals and what not.
I mainly attended Presbyterian + hung out with a calvinist groip during my militaryceling, but im also no stranger to baptist & nondenominational churches, which in practice, nondenominational churches operate more baptist-like anyway, mang

You should have tried to attend a good conservative baptist church which is arminian and not calvinist, before becoming orthodox.

not that I care though:smonk:
Orthodoxy actually requires truly living the Christian faith in your day to day life, unlike all the many others which initially drove me away from Christianity in the first place, mang:feelsaww:

(real) protestants only believe in God and what's taught in the bible though. Orthodox (just like catholics) believe more in the church than the bible. You're supposed to live like this from your own will. You could act all nice and christian all you want, it doesn't mattter if you don't believe. Then you will end in hell anyway. If you just want totalitarian structure, you could convert to islam jfl.

and you don't even believe mang :smonk: you just want community and trad gf
Ive known pisslam, and all i gotta say is fuck that shit, Chico jfl. Also, who do u suppose compiled the bible in the first place, mang? That would be the Orthodox Church ofc

Also, orthodoxy is quickly making a paul out my saul self, mang. It’s Christianity done in its most legit form after all, mang :feelsohh: :feelsaww: :owo:

Ive known pisslam, and all i gotta say is fuck that shit, Chico jfl. Also, who do u suppose compiled the bible in the first place, mang? That would be the Orthodox Church ofc

Also, orthodoxy is quickly making a paul out my saul self, mang. It’s Christianity done in its most legit form after all, mang :feelsohh: :feelsaww: :owo:
@DenHaag is this the kind of reply you were talking about when you referred to the “at least we follow the Bible” type of protestcucks, Chico?:feelsEhh::feelshaha:

He was inkwell too, lest u forget, mang :smonk:
The ultimate volcel. Or, if you like, happily married to the bride of the church. And to the extent that we can be one and in the church we are united with the person of God, beyond any analogue of any human relationship (the analogies of our relationship to God as that of husband-wife, parent-child, etc. are just human ideas after all).

Jesus would fuck bunch of hookers.
Have a harem

@DenHaag is this the kind of reply you were talking about when you referred to the “at least we follow the Bible” type of protestcucks, Chico?:feelsEhh::feelshaha:
Lol, well, at the end of the day, what matters most of all is neither scripture nor tradition, but God. And both scripture and tradition are means to reach God. And there are other means too -- conscience, for one.

I agree with Catholics and the Orthodox, that a book, however inspired, is not the be-all and end-all; I agree with the Protestants, that an institution, however authoritative, is not the be-all and end-all. (Extremism about text yields something like ISIS; extremism about an institution yields something like the Nazis.)

As to the specific Biblical emphasis at issue from your post, I might only rejoin with the simple truth uttered by none other than Martin Luther:

"Christ is the Master; the Scriptures are only the servant."

Last edited:
Peter would keep debating Paul that the worship of Jesus was for Jews only where suggesting anything else was heretical, Paul would keep insisting that it was in the best interest to convert gentiles. :feelsjuice:

2 peter

Last edited:
Lol, well, at the end of the day, what matters most of all is neither scripture nor tradition, but God. And both scripture and tradition are means to reach God. And there are other means too -- conscience, for one.

I agree with Catholics and the Orthodox, that a book, however inspired, is not the be-all and end-all; I agree with the Protestants, that an institution, however authoritative, is not the be-all and end-all. (Extremism about text yields something like ISIS; extremism about an institution yields something like the Nazis.)

As to the specific Biblical emphasis at issue from your post, I might only rejoin with the simple truth uttered by none other than Martin Luther:

"Christ is the Master; the Scriptures are only the servant."
Christ is the master indeed, Chico, and the church that compiled the scriptures of the lord would logically be the bride of Christ, meaning that only orthodoxy and roman Catholicism can lay claim to that title as they were 1 when they compiled the Bible, mang :smonk:

Christ is the master indeed, Chico, and the church that compiled the scriptures of the lord would logically be the bride of Christ, meaning that only orthodoxy and roman Catholicism can lay claim to that title as they were 1 when they compiled the Bible, mang :smonk:
You brought it full circle mang. :bigbrain: If I'm to get into good graces with the Master, I ain't about to cross His wife. :feelskek:

You brought it full circle mang. :bigbrain: If I'm to get into good graces with the Master, I ain't about to cross His wife. :feelskek:
His wife has since morphed into twins who are saying, “no, im ur real wife, lord!” :feelshaha:

you believe in fairies so hard you also need to believe you are absolutely accurate and jesus would give you a big hug while burning the heretics who think Jebediah died on a tuesday instead of a wednesday.
Might it be that you really really want to believe you are in the right group, as a success you can assume without proving, over 95% of the world population?
It doesn't make you smarter than anyone in fact you are clearly coping.
you are sexless. and other people aren't, they have more fun than you. and you will not receive heaven for your trials. <--- this gaslighting is constant throughout religious history to get people to tolerate shit lives.
Who else high af rn, mang? :smonk:

why do you constant make threads asserting your belief is correct if you can't remotely defend them and pussy out "im too high :feelstastyman:"
then dont make them. lose confidence in your beliefs.
I dont larp about being high, chico. Cope with it, mang :smonk:

if your opinions are so frail you don't feel confident defending them while high, why are you so confident in them?. I defend my opinions drunk and high, and do fine because they're not socially picked up copes that just make me feel better :feelskek: And you have a big book and millions of people to defend yourself with.
why randomly reply saying you aren't larping as high? I just said you should be able to defend yourself either way. Now i do think you're larping high tbhnglbrodedsrsmang
Dnr :smonk:

i factually know you read about defending yourself while high. It's at the front of 2 replies in about five words, to quote it you have to look near some of them.
Yeah ok, keep bumping my shit, Chico :smonk:

I said something won't happen, not that it will. So this ^ doesn't imply anything, retard.
You're the one who literally believes he is in the sole group who will go to heaven. Who are you to say you're right?
I claimed no such thing, Chico. Keep coping for the sake of trying to argue n shiet, miserable mang :feelsaww::smonk:

the thread is literally 'if jesus came back he wouldn't respect any religion except mine' you stupid mongoloid.

also you DID read every message if you replied to the second to last one :feelskek: liar, smoker, and a christian, still probably believing in the most personalized religion to excuse smoking
Keep pulling shit out of context, cope mang :smonk:

such a confident dismissal of everything i said. You literally tell a straight lie when the thread openly claims this exact thing. Then say ha, i'm clearly coping.
You're a fucking rat who keeps lying and ironically is actually the one who refuses to be wrong. Every time you are wrong you just lie and weasel away from it
U c, idc about ur provocation attempts n shiet, cope mang :smonk:

you mean the context that is you fucking posted it in the title. That's the context. I didn't take it out of context if it is your title and the original post of the thread stating it.
K

you do. you refuse to just be wrong and instead will sit here coping that i have no point. even though all you did just now was ABSOLUTELY lie when what I'm calling you out for was in the title and original post of the thread. You accuse me of pulling that out my ass? It was the whole point of your thread . Retard.
Keep going for me, chico:feelsohh::feelsPop:

typical. please process what just happened you fucking lied straight up and accused me of pulling something out my ass when it was in your damn title you coper. You couldn't be more wrong here. yet you will dodge it and say k and pretend not to be listening anymore.
Aye si, Chico, keep mashing out them paragraphs for me and bumping my thread while youre at it :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :smonk: