Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If its over for him, it never began for you

He is trolling or something. His "need muchos amigos please" sound stupid and,perhaps,for that didnt get matches. Girl should thought he was trolling.

You are brazilian,right? How are womens in your country?? Chileans mens say that are polite and dont reject you so quickly like in chile.

Is that true??

Had tried tinder around the world, and didnt found an easier place than Brazil. Cant compare with Chile because havent tried yet. In northern Brazil if you are a 4+ you can get lucky on Tinder. Specially if you are foreign and/or white. It makes sense. You cant be more far away from western civilization than in the middle of amazon forest. This hypergamy thing isnt so strong over there yet.

But Brazil is very heterogeneous. South Brazil is full of european phenotype. Second biggest European immigration destiny in the XX century (first being US). Sao Paulo has lots of japanese people too (also lots of immigration last century). For those who like japs, Brazil have millions of mixed japanese/latino women. Looks like japanese woman with big asses. Northeast is the poorer region, and tinder there is significantly easier than south or southeast.

I can assure you that this guy would totaly slay anywhere in Brazil, and would be worshiped as a god in north/northeast
Idk if he is trolling, cause he deleted the post 30 minutes after posting, when people started calling he ugly. If he just wanted atention, he would loved that

Face-wise he looks like a 5/10 or 6/10, and girls value face and height way more than muscle. So yeah, I can see why he is struggling. To consistently get women on Tinder, you have to be 8 or above (Chad territory). Even Chadlites struggle, let alone normies like above. Remember less than 20% of men are having sex with 80% of women on Tinder, it's the 20/80 rule in full effect, women's hypergamy let loose.

No way is that a guy a 5 or 6. I'd put his smv rating at 3.5. Still mogs me though :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Had tried tinder around the world, and didnt found an easier place than Brazil. Cant compare with Chile because havent tried yet. In northern Brazil if you are a 4+ you can get lucky on Tinder. Specially if you are foreign and/or white. It makes sense. You cant be more far away from western civilization than in the middle of amazon forest. This hypergamy thing isnt so strong over there yet.

But Brazil is very heterogeneous. South Brazil is full of european phenotype. Second biggest European immigration destiny in the XX century (first being US). Sao Paulo has lots of japanese people too (also lots of immigration last century). For those who like japs, Brazil have millions of mixed japanese/latino women. Looks like japanese woman with big asses. Northeast is the poorer region, and tinder there is significantly easier than south or southeast.

I can assure you that this guy would totaly slay anywhere in Brazil, and would be worshiped as a god in north/northeast
Idk if he is trolling, cause he deleted the post 30 minutes after posting, when people started calling he ugly. If he just wanted atention, he would loved that
Try in chile,here womens love foreigner men and speacilly if they are brasilian. Here,brasilian people, are considere like "hot","handsome" and so on.Try here and,perhaps,you will have luck!.
You guys are just in denial about how selective women have become.
He looks better than all of us. How the fuck he didnt get matches??

No way is that a guy a 5 or 6. I'd put his smv rating at 3.5. Still mogs me though :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

5 is slightly above average. This guy is way above average.
Imagine him walking on the streets 20 years ago. He would be a god

5 is slightly above average. This guy is way above average.
Imagine him walking on the streets 20 years ago. He would be a god

We're talking about the reddit guy right? No fucking way is that guy a 6. Like I said, psl 3.5. Recessed maxilla, NCT, garbage eye area, smashed ogre nose, underdeveloped jaw as evidenced by that bad frontal profile. Facial symmetry isn't bad though and he is white. 3.5, 4 if he looksmaxxed.

Roast beef spitting black pill truth on that thread

He posts a picture with the gun he's going to ER with

Unsurprising in 2018. It’ll be 10x worse in the next decade

That's weird, even I got matches.

The top comment: Dude. Seriously. Put on a shirt. One shirtless pic is enough to prove you have a good body(Kudos keeping it that way. ) The rest just feels like unnecessary bragging. Also a gun picture? Are you from Texas or something? If you are, why is your half Bio spanish? You literally reek,'Chad'. High school girls like Chad. Everyone else just like an interesting guy hanging out with his buddies or doing cool things like that little duck which should totally be your first picture.

It' true, in Brazil this guy would drown in pussy and don't even think we would need to test in different regions

The top comment: Dude. Seriously. Put on a shirt. One shirtless pic is enough to prove you have a good body(Kudos keeping it that way. ) The rest just feels like unnecessary bragging. Also a gun picture? Are you from Texas or something? If you are, why is your half Bio spanish? You literally reek,'Chad'. High school girls like Chad. Everyone else just like an interesting guy hanging out with his buddies or doing cool things like that little duck which should totally be your first picture.

She's a virtue signaling whore that would fuck a real chad in 2 seconds even if he did all those things.